• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Swire said:
(Umm so I didn't mess anything up did I? You can talk to Kyoko in the cafe.....)
((I was waiting for other people but I guess I'll post now))

Bex woke up and rolled out of bed, her hair almost symbolizing a pink and blue birds nest. She slowly got ready, not in any particular rush, and brushed out her knotty hair. She opened her paint splattered door to a mostly empty corridor; most people should be in lessons anyway. She didn't feel up to learning currently so made her way to get food. As she walked in she saw a familiar face with her face buried in a book. "Morning!" Bex said in a happy voice. "do you mind if I sit here?"

NightSky said:
((I was waiting for other people but I guess I'll post now))
Bex woke up and rolled out of bed, her hair almost symbolizing a pink and blue birds nest. She slowly got ready, not in any particular rush, and brushed out her knotty hair. She opened her paint splattered door to a mostly empty corridor; most people should be in lessons anyway. She didn't feel up to learning currently so made her way to get food. As she walked in she saw a familiar face with her face buried in a book. "Morning!" Bex said in a happy voice. "do you mind if I sit here?"
(lol its cool, I had a lot of fun with that chunk of story and I was afraid it was too much.) Kyoko had gotten about 1/4 of the way through the book. She was kind of already feeling nostalgia before someone came to talk to her. She looked up to a familiar face. "Hey Bex, go ahead. Are you skipping classes too? I just didn't feel it after yesterday." She laughed when saying this.

Swire said:
(lol its cool, I had a lot of fun with that chunk of story and I was afraid it was too much.) Kyoko had gotten about 1/4 of the way through the book. She was kind of already feeling nostalgia before someone came to talk to her. She looked up to a familiar face. "Hey Bex, go ahead. Are you skipping classes too? I just didn't feel it after yesterday." She laughed when saying this.
"Thanks." Bex said with a smile as she sat down. "Yeah, it's just too much effort today." She said with a slight laugh. "What you reading?"

NightSky said:
"Thanks." Bex said with a smile as she sat down. "Yeah, it's just too much effort today." She said with a slight laugh. "What you reading?"
Kyoko smiled because she liked that she didn't have to care about classes for one day. "Oh, this?" she closed the book and threw it on the table. "Its a bad story and I've read it a million times. Plus it's a super unknown book so you probably haven't heard of it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Swire said:
Kyoko smiled because she liked that she didn't have to care about classes for one day. "Oh, this?" she closed the book and threw it on the table. "Its a bad story and I've read it a million times. Plus it's a super unknown book so you probably haven't heard of it."
"Oh.." Bex tilted her head to look at the book but it didn't seem familiar. "How are you feeling after everything?" She asked while rubbing her eyes still half asleep.

NightSky said:
"Oh.." Bex tilted her head to look at the book but it didn't seem familiar. "How are you feeling after everything?" She asked while rubbing her eyes still half asleep.
'How are you feeling?' Kyoko didn't really have an answer to that question. To be blunt, not great. She's having flash backs of her life, she's afraid of what Kyro is doing, she was even suppose to pretend that this school didn't exist and now she has people she cares about. For her all was more or less chaotic, and the truth was she didn't want to admit it but.....she was tired of not saying anything and she just wanted to tell Bex her whole life story and problems......but......."I'm ok, I guess" She said this for a reason she had no idea. "How about you? Other than being tired of course." She smiled create a happier mood.

Swire said:
'How are you feeling?' Kyoko didn't really have an answer to that question. To be blunt, not great. She's having flash backs of her life, she's afraid of what Kyro is doing, she was even suppose to pretend that this school didn't exist and now she has people she cares about. For her all was more or less chaotic, and the truth was she didn't want to admit it but.....she was tired of not saying anything and she just wanted to tell Bex her whole life story and problems......but......."I'm ok, I guess" She said this for a reason she had no idea. "How about you? Other than being tired of course." She smiled create a happier mood.
Bex heard a hint of a sadder emotion in Kyoko's response but decided not to push her, everyone felt a bit drained after what happened.

"Whatever made you think I was tired?" Bex said with a laugh. "I'm doing alright, still feel a little... dizzy I guess." She said then moved her hand to her stomach. "Now that I think about it, I'm a little hungry as well." She said with a laugh.

Kyoko pointed to the cafe. "I think they serve food, but if not there's a lot of other places to get food. I will wait here if you want to get food. You can eat with me." Kyoko smile a little. She picked back up the book and open to a random page.

NightSky said:
Bex heard a hint of a sadder emotion in Kyoko's response but decided not to push her, everyone felt a bit drained after what happened.
"Whatever made you think I was tired?" Bex said with a laugh. "I'm doing alright, still feel a little... dizzy I guess." She said then moved her hand to her stomach. "Now that I think about it, I'm a little hungry as well." She said with a laugh.

Swire said:
Kyoko pointed to the cafe. "I think they serve food, but if not there's a lot of other places to get food. I will wait here if you want to get food. You can eat with me." Kyoko smile a little. She picked back up the book and open to a random page.
"Okay!" Bex hopped up and skipped to the cafe. After some very tough consideration she ended up buying one of everything and took it all back to the table where she start to eat some toast.

Kyoko had gone back to read but looked up whe Bex sat back down. "Wow, you really were hungry."

NightSky said:
"Okay!" Bex hopped up and skipped to the cafe. After some very tough consideration she ended up buying one of everything and took it all back to the table where she start to eat some toast.

Swire said:
Kyoko had gone back to read but looked up whe Bex sat back down. "Wow, you really were hungry."
Bex looked at the food then back up. "Just a bit." She said with a smile as she worked through her food.

"Could it be? Your trying to put on weight?" Kyoko said in a teasing way. She had never really had normal conversations with people so she just guessed this is the stuff they talk about.

NightSky said:
Bex looked at the food then back up. "Just a bit." She said with a smile as she worked through her food.

Swire said:
"Could it be? Your trying to put on weight?" Kyoko said in a teasing way. She had never really had normal conversations with people so she just guessed this is the stuff they talk about.
Bex giggled. "Not specifically, I have the quickest metabolism though." She said looking down at herself, honestly she was a healthy weight but slightly on the skinny side. "Gotta keep myself warm during winter." She said with a playful smile.

NightSky said:
Bex giggled. "Not specifically, I have the quickest metabolism though." She said looking down at herself, honestly she was a healthy weight but slightly on the skinny side. "Gotta keep myself warm during winter." She said with a playful smile.
Kyoko almost burst out laughing. "I'm not sure it's works like that, you have cloths to keep you warm. Oh! Speaking of that. I've never really been here, but I hear is snows a lot in winter!"

Swire said:
Kyoko almost burst out laughing. "I'm not sure it's works like that, you have cloths to keep you warm. Oh! Speaking of that. I've never really been here, but I hear is snows a lot in winter!"
"Really?!" Box's face lit up. She had seen snow before but never got the chance, or more accurately wasn't allowed, to be in the snow. "We could have a massive snow ball fight." She said and giggled as she thought about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
NightSky said:
"Really?!" Box's face lit up. She had seen snow before but never got the chance, or more accurately wasn't allowed, to be in the snow. "We could have a massive snow ball fight." She said and giggled as she thought about it.
"Yeah! But uhhh your on my team. I'm not fighting a telepath in a snowball fight." Kyoko giggled

Swire said:
"Yeah! But uhhh your on my team. I'm not fighting a telepath in a snowball fight." Kyoko giggled
"Good idea." She said giggling as she finished her food. "I can get quite competitive as well."

NightSky said:
"Good idea." She said giggling as she finished her food. "I can get quite competitive as well."
(Lol this might just be me, but this is harder to write then when I fought Drog. Lol) Kyoko was still drinking her coffee. She like to drink it really slowly, but since Bex was finish. "So are you wanting to go somewhere or just relax here? I know a good tree to read by but that's about it." Kyoko smiled. She seem to be happier over all, but didn't know what that would mean.

Swire said:
(Lol this might just be me, but this is harder to write then when I fought Drog. Lol) Kyoko was still drinking her coffee. She like to drink it really slowly, but since Bex was finish. "So are you wanting to go somewhere or just relax here? I know a good tree to read by but that's about it." Kyoko smiled. She seem to be happier over all, but didn't know what that would mean.
((Aha. XDD))

Bex shrugged. "I don't really mind." She responded then looked around. "It is unusually quiet.. I wonder where everyone is."

NightSky said:
((Aha. XDD))
Bex shrugged. "I don't really mind." She responded then looked around. "It is unusually quiet.. I wonder where everyone is."
Kyoko shrugged back. "We can just stay here I guess. Moving would take to much effort right now. Also you right." Kyoko looked around. "I guess their either at class or asleep." (But maybe they could show up! xD jk no rush.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back