• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

(( @xScreaminGhostx is there a form of visible and closable portal to close for you & Spirit to get back in her room? Or would you just need to do strange magics to get back?))

Dwen, not seeing anything or anyone strange in Dir's room, proceeds to room the hallways in search of him. Keeping his bag unusually close to his body.

TheForgottenOne said:
(( @xScreaminGhostx is there a form of visible and closable portal to close for you & Spirit to get back in her room? Or would you just need to do strange magics to get back?))
Dwen, not seeing anything or anyone strange in Dir's room, proceeds to room the hallways in search of him. Keeping his bag unusually close to his body.
(Kyoko is also still in the room......don't forget her........)

Last edited by a moderator:
May smiled softly. "I think we can." She said patting him softly. She then hugged him softly. "I am so sorry for everything." She whispered to him. 'I hope you can forgive me." She backed away and stood. "Now let us get out of here." She said smiling. @xScreaminGhostx @NightSky

(Lol turned away for 1hour!) Kyoko had been watching everything up till now. Out of sadness in her heart she had started to cry. "Why......am i crying?" She sat in the corner for a long time watching until finally. "Anyone there?" she heard from the portal. She tried to wipe away the tears. "Looks like that my signal." She looked down at the books she always keeps with her. "Here we go." She pulled out the only book that was a spell book. Only 4 pages were spells, the spells she must never forget. She turn the book and there was a compartment for holding things. She opened it and pulled out a ring and put it on. "Humans can't use magic but they can use talisman. Items infused with magic." She looked at the horse. "Killing the horse is such a brutal method, advanced books will tell you just to move it, but honestly either way works." She put her hand out and a wave of energy hit the horse. the way of energy it the horse and flung it off the pentacle and the horse disappeared. The portal grew larger until it consumed the whole room. It then disappeared, in the center was Bex, Spirit, May and Dir. Kyoko backed up a little so they couldn't see she had been crying. @NightSky @Dkingow @xScreaminGhostx

Bex looked between everyone and smiled. Things didn't look so bad anymore but how were they supposed to get back?

Suddenly, Bex was enveloped in bright light..
Am I.. Dead..? She thought to herself for a moment before opening her eyes to familiar surroundings. They were back where they started. She looked around the room and saw Kyoko. "Did you bring us back?" She asked then realised she must've brought them back seeing as she helped them get there. "Thank you!" She hugged Kyoko tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you."

@Swire @xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow

Kyoko had been pretty used to seeing demon magic, dark magic, portal, darkness, demons......and anything else of that nature. What she had not lived with her whole life was people that cared, about her and what she wanted. Kyoko stood waiting for them to regain there sense. Coming back through a portal was always weird, She thought. She expected them to be a little happy to be back, but she didn't expect..... "Uhhh yeah I......" she was responding to Bex's first question. Then Bex hugged her. She had someone who was happy that she helped them. Her whole life was doing what she was asked to and they never cared about her, but someone cared......She hugged Bex's back. "It's ok." She laughed a little "I wouldn't let you get stuck there, that's why i stayed back." Kyoko said giggling. @Dkingow @xScreaminGhostx

NightSky said:
Bex looked between everyone and smiled. Things didn't look so bad anymore but how were they supposed to get back?
Suddenly, Bex was enveloped in bright light..
Am I.. Dead..? She thought to herself for a moment before opening her eyes to familiar surroundings. They were back where they started. She looked around the room and saw Kyoko. "Did you bring us back?" She asked then realised she must've brought them back seeing as she helped them get there. "Thank you!" She hugged Kyoko tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you."

@Swire @xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow

Last edited by a moderator:
May looked at Kyoko and smiled. "Thank you so much." She said as she hugged her softly before returning to Spirit and Dir. She pulled Spirit around and kissed her hard. "I am so glad to have you back." She said as she ended the kiss. "I missed you so much and I was so worried." She could feel tears forming in her eyes. "I love you so much." She pulled her close but didn't squeeze to hard. @xScreaminGhostx @NightSky @Swire

Swire said:
Kyoko had been pretty used to seeing demon magic, dark magic, portal, darkness, demons......and anything else of that nature. What she had not lived with her whole life was people that cared, about her and what she wanted. Kyoko stood waiting for them to regain there sense. Coming back through a portal was always weird, She thought. She expected them to be a little happy to be back, but she didn't expect..... "Uhhh yeah I......" she was responding to Bex's first question. Then Bex hugged her. She had someone who was happy that she helped them. Her whole life was doing what she was asked to and they never cared about her, but someone cared......She hugged Bex's back. "It's ok." She laughed a little "I wouldn't let you get stuck there, that's why i stayed back." Kyoko said giggling. @Dkingow @xScreaminGhostx
Bex pulled back slightly. "Whoops I'm sorry didn't mean to crush you!" She said a little over excited. "We wouldn't have been able to get back without you, so thank you again!" She hugged her again but not as tight. She spun around to look at her friends and smiled. She was glad to be back with all her friends.

@xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow

Dir sat around, then moving along to the hole in the wall, he lit what is one of the first cigarettes he has, puffing out and sighing.

---

Spirit giggled, her cuts slowly healing. "I love you too..." She said, smiling...

@Dkingow @NightSky @Swire

"Look at that Kyro, everyone ended happy." Kyoko mumbled. She sat down next to the wall. She wished it could stay like this forever. With less crushing hugs. She laughed. Smiling for the first time in forever, a real smile. @Dkingow @xScreaminGhostx @NightSky

"It's fine." He said, slightly smirking. 'They tricked me- Used me. Why?' He thought, then throwing down the cigarette. "Bex. I love you." He said, sighing after it, smiling hopelessly. @NightSky

xScreaminGhostx said:
"It's fine." He said, slightly smirking. 'They tricked me- Used me. Why?' He thought, then throwing down the cigarette. "Bex. I love you." He said, sighing after it, smiling hopelessly. @NightSky
Bex looked up slightly taken back but smiled shortly after. "I love you too." She said feeling a weight being taken off her shoulders. She giggled letting her hair fall over her face covering her now pink cheeks.

xScreaminGhostx said:
Dir blushed slightly, turning around in shock. "Really?" He said, almost embarrassed at her statement. @NightSky
She nodded slowly. "When we were down there, in hell, watching you in pain I.." She looked at him and smiled slightly. "I just felt something, and I know now what it is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back