• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Kyoko looked at both couples. Hehe how nice, she thought. All her emotions of happiness and care came together into a greater emotion as though everyone was like her family and lov....... It all disappeared and she felt nothing again. Her eyes turned black and she stopped smiling. 'oh yeah that's still there.' she thought. She calmed down and focused on the happiness instead, and everything returned and she smiled again. "Well.....I should probably......" 'MY KNIFES' she thought. "Grab these." she finished her sentence and began walking around grabbing her knifes and putting them back in her sleeve. @NightSky @xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow

xScreaminGhostx said:
"What you just said." He said, smiling and looking at Bex.
---

"Sure." She giggled, looking at May blushing. "What'd you want to do?" She asked, giggling a bit more

---

@NightSky @Dkingow
"You don't need to thank me." Bex said with a smile."if anything I should thank you for helping me see it."

May smiled as he and Spirit walked out of the room. "I think we should go get some ice cream." She said. She always had ice cream after a long hard day, and today was one of those where she could eat ice cream till she threw up. "But what do you want to do?" She asked wanting Spirit to choose what to do. @xScreaminGhostx

Kyoko was still in the room and began feeling awkward. "Hmmmm I should probably leave....let me know if you guys need anything else." Kyoko smiled and just kinda slowly walked away. (Lol I forgot Kyoko was still in the room xD ) @NightSky @xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow

Last edited by a moderator:
"If it's okay I want to go back to my room, I need to get out of these clothes." Bex said with an smile it had been a very long day. She watched Kyoko start to leave. "Hey wait up." She called and walked over to her. "Is it okay if I walk back to my dorm room with you?" She asked.

@xScreaminGhostx @Swire

NightSky said:
"If it's okay I want to go back to my room, I need to get out of these clothes." Bex said with an smile it had been a very long day. She watched Kyoko start to leave. "Hey wait up." She called and walked over to her. "Is it okay if I walk back to my dorm room with you?" She asked.

@xScreaminGhostx @Swire
"Sure, I'm pretty much going to go to my room and fall over dead on my bed." Kyoko laughed a bit. Kyoko completely forgot about class and that she pretty much missed a whole day of sleep. 'Oh well' she thought as she walked with Bex to her room. @xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow

Bex giggled in response. "I feel you, I'm exhausted." She yawned as she got to her dorm. "I'll see you later!" She said with a smile before walking inside her dorm.

@Swire

NightSky said:
Bex giggled in response. "I feel you, I'm exhausted." She yawned as she got to her dorm. "I'll see you later!" She said with a smile before walking inside her dorm.

@Swire
Kyoko smiled and walked into her room and laid down. "Today, huh?" Kyoko had watch every person that she knew pour out their feeling. "Everyone but me." she laughed a little. For some reason she was fine, she was just glad to make everyone happy for one day. Even if it meant problems for tomorrow, today.......just today would be ok. She closed her eyes and forgot about everything. @Dkingow @xScreaminGhostx

"Um." She giggled a bit and was confused. 'What?' She blushed right red in confusion and embarrassment. @Dkingow

---

Dir watched Bex walk off, he slowly meandered behind. 'She likes me back... She likes me back... She likes me back!' He kept thinking to himself. @NightSky @Swire

(So like no one has done anything. Yea! So I guess I will start and pretend that above kinky statement didn't happen xD ) After Kyoko fell asleep she dreamed and familiar memory. She was stuck in a shed and there was only one light at the top of the shed. The shed was very dusty and there was a shelf and some books. She was sitting in the corner. The door to the shed opened. "Hey, Kyoko I got you that book you asked for." A 12 year old Kyro walked through the door. "Hey, Kyoko are you paying attention? I'm not supposed to be talking to you. Be happy I'm here." Kyro said kind of annoyed. "Yeah....Thanks" Kyoko said with absolutely no emotional at all. Kyro looked over to see Kyoko using the knife to stab the rats in the corner. "Kyoko! Leave the rats alone!" Kyro grabbed the knife from her and layed it down on the shelf. "I can't help it. I'm so bored, I can't feel any emotion anymore." Kyoko stood up to reveal that she had stabbed and cut up 5 or so rats. "Ewww, why? You get food from the maids don't you?" Kyro said. "I'm not eating the rats." She said, her words completely hollow. She walked over to the book which said Ivan's Lonely Curse. "So this is what you used?" She said as confirmation to Kyro. "Yeah, the book is just what I used for the idea. I also put the spell in there too." Kyro said. "I'm still surprised you figure this out." Kyoko replied. "Hey, listen.......never mind. I have to go." Kyro walked out of the shed but the last thing he saw was Kyoko in the center of the room reading the book, her eyes were black and she didn't show any sign of emotion, or care. Kyro slowly closed the door. When the door closed Kyoko woke up. "Well, same old dreams." Kyoko decide to skip her classes and go to the cafe for the day. She got dress and head out. She sat down and drank her coffee, reliving her memories that the dream brought back. She pulled out a book called.......Ivan's Lonely Curse. "Guess I will read it again." And she began reading again. @NightSky @xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow @Anyonethatisbored

Users who are viewing this thread

Back