• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ∆ What happened to Abby? ∆ OOC ∆

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Villa1n

👁️👄👁️
Questions and general discussion about the RP will take place here!
fish-spinning.gif
I will also accept any suggestions on how you think the RP should go once we start (That doesn't guarantee that I'll make it happen however.)

I would also love to see what you guys think happened to Abby! Who knows, you might be right.

Hey this seems super cool. Are we able to just go ahead and submit a character sheet? And if so, would a playboy/girl position or student council position be open?

Hey this seems super cool. Are we able to just go ahead and submit a character sheet? And if so, would a playboy/girl position or student council position be open?
All positions are open at the moment, and I encourage submitting a character sheet while it's still early! You can try to go for both roles if you'd like, but i can only give you one per character!

I posted a CS but it still needs some work to check off all the boxes of course. But I hope its okay i took some creative freedom to make it seem more IC type stuff hehe

hi Villa1n Villa1n , so i'm not new to RPs, but I am like completely new to this forum (just switched so kinda awkward) but I had an idea for a character, if it's not okay that's all good I can come up with something else too. (sorry I'm also like totally new to customs and stuff so I don't know if @ing is like a thing here, so I'm really sorry that I probably come off as some random loon, i'm not crazy, just Canadian). I was thinking that a very stupid kind of reason for a goody-two shoesy character to join this club would be a crush on Aiden, because i feel like classic bad boy kinda thing is very appealing to a nerdy rich kid, but if that's not okay or anything I can totally think up something else, I just didn't want to decide for myself that it would be okay.
uhm but yeah that's pretty much all, so let me know

MavHermes MavHermes
I'm totally ok with your OC having a crush on Aiden! Thanks for asking me beforehand. (I can't guarantee a romance between them at the moment if that's what your looking for, we'll just have to see what happens when the RP actually starts)

Villa1n, I was wondering if thus far my application is okay? I can add whatever else is needed, but I was hoping the format is okay?

Your application is amazing, I really love the format you used! Although I didn't see what role you wanted her for, or why she joined the club (maybe I missed it?) Despite that it looks great!

Yeah I was trying to imply she was a play girl in her on the files that are suppose to be like a paper from the school. I think I need to reword better so it’s more direct haha

And as for why she joined I was actually going to ask how Aiden was recruiting for the club. Did he invite some people, simply post things, or was it more likely people stumbled into it?

The playgirl makes sense, that's my bad. Should have used context clues for that one.

As for how Aiden is recruiting, I'd imagine he'd just tell certain people what the club is really about, and others would simply just spread rumors about it leading to others joining. Or sense the school thinks it's just a regular History Club, teachers might recommend it to students thinking it could help them. Hope that helps!

Villa1n Villa1n taylor is pretty much done! let me know if there's anything i should add/change. hope my relationships are ok, her being a positive acquaintance of abby's and disliking aiden. if you want to plot some I'd be down for taylor and aiden to actually have beef, they seem like their personalities would really get on each other's nerves.

christ on a bike you people are fast. Ill uh hopefully have time to work on it today after work.

Villa1n Villa1n taylor is pretty much done! let me know if there's anything i should add/change. hope my relationships are ok, her being a positive acquaintance of abby's and disliking aiden. if you want to plot some I'd be down for taylor and aiden to actually have beef, they seem like their personalities would really get on each other's nerves.
Everything looks good! I would totally be down for Taylor and Aiden to have a bunch of drama going on!
christ on a bike you people are fast. Ill uh hopefully have time to work on it today after work.
Don't feel pressured to get this done super fast, take as long as you need!

Also if it’s cool with everyone, could I use either a picture on your CS or one of your choosing as the profile pic on my CS? Just for fun hehe

I've been thinking, this RP is taking place in a private school, yet I have no idea what the uniforms should look like. So if anyone finds any cool looking uniforms (or you could draw them) feel free to post them here!

SpoopyScarySkeletons SpoopyScarySkeletons I'm cool with that!

I've been thinking, this RP is taking place in a private school, yet I have no idea what the uniforms should look like. So if anyone finds any cool looking uniforms (or you could draw them) feel free to post them here!

I think these these colors in the attacthed styles would be cool (after a quick Pinterest search)

IMG_0675.jpegIMG_0674.jpeg

if anyone wants to reach out and plot some character relationships (or even just our characters opinions of each other) feel free to dm me!!

Here are a few ideas, depending on the vibe of the school you want to go for

Attachments

• e1a3d4c8e57fe46ea8f66c0d0ec0230c.jpg
    e1a3d4c8e57fe46ea8f66c0d0ec0230c.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 9
  • ba223d22b6579d23cebe7e014d51f8f8.jpg
    ba223d22b6579d23cebe7e014d51f8f8.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 3dd8948be5afb9e4309439c73ca15208.jpg
    3dd8948be5afb9e4309439c73ca15208.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 11
  • bf49cd881095a2c25bdc3ed2f27e9d90.jpg
    bf49cd881095a2c25bdc3ed2f27e9d90.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 12
  • baa59829400c4f7c8213f1e3d7004143.jpg
    baa59829400c4f7c8213f1e3d7004143.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 10
MavHermes MavHermes
I'm totally ok with your OC having a crush on Aiden! Thanks for asking me beforehand. (I can't guarantee a romance between them at the moment if that's what your looking for, we'll just have to see what happens when the RP actually starts)
Of course, I totally understand, I wouldn't want to lock a character into a romance before the RP even starts lol
She's pretty much done, just have to add a few more details and then I'll post her

yeah and it works for a lot of different "vibes" of school of lack of a better word. I also like the dark tops with the light pants

Villa1n Villa1n actually, is this set in a specific country/state? maybe if I knew where it was I can narrow down the outfits a bit. I'm not sure if you can reveal the location now but if you could it would help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back