• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice To Kill A Primordial - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Creative is a good thing.

MasterDAF MasterDAF Do you have a name for your character?
Sorry, been trying to get him finished the last couple days and I guess since I was always keeping the character page open it never showed me the updates.

He goes by the title Withered Deathbringer of Desicated Sands and Unholy Glories. He would appear as a bald and relatively handsome lithe-muscled man in his older 30s/young 40s...except his deathly empowerment left him in a perpetually rotten and ruinous state. He wears a black hooded robe to conceal his disfigurement, supple black leather gloves and boots, and a dark iron and lead mask to cover his face so that his appearance does not immediately send crowds running (unless he wants them to).

He works alongside his fellow Abyssals to achieve the goals of his liege as well as his own personal projects, but does not actively seek out his fellows unless in need of them for a specific purpose. Most of the other Abyssals he works alongside are aware of his deformity to an extent, but almost none have seen him without his mask save his master and a few of her most trusted servants at times when he visited his full terrible glory upon Creation's wayward defenders (aka enough of these situations have occurred that player characters could have potentially been with him and witnessed his face uncovered, I'll leave that up to each individual to decide if they have seen him without the mask).

Sorry, been trying to get him finished the last couple days and I guess since I was always keeping the character page open it never showed me the updates.

He goes by the title Withered Deathbringer of Desicated Sands and Unholy Glories. He would appear as a bald and relatively handsome lithe-muscled man in his older 30s/young 40s...except his deathly empowerment left him in a perpetually rotten and ruinous state. He wears a black hooded robe to conceal his disfigurement, supple black leather gloves and boots, and a dark iron and lead mask to cover his face so that his appearance does not immediately send crowds running (unless he wants them to).

He works alongside his fellow Abyssals to achieve the goals of his liege as well as his own personal projects, but does not actively seek out his fellows unless in need of them for a specific purpose. Most of the other Abyssals he works alongside are aware of his deformity to an extent, but almost none have seen him without his mask save his master and a few of her most trusted servants at times when he visited his full terrible glory upon Creation's wayward defenders (aka enough of these situations have occurred that player characters could have potentially been with him and witnessed his face uncovered, I'll leave that up to each individual to decide if they have seen him without the mask).
Cuckoo has probably seen him without his mask, he would be interested to see what he looks like under it, and would have no problem breaking into his quarters, unnoticed, and standing literally hidden unmoving for hours, just to see it. But then again, he'll never tell.

He strikes me as brutal, impulsive and sadistic, not to mention a bit gross. Just the kind of vibe that an Abyssal game needs. I like the post so far.

I hope my first post did a good job of establishing Hunger Clad in Eight Broken Chains's character.

Would appreciate feedback (pun intended).
You know, out of all the Solars I've ever made in 2nd and 3rd edition, I've never considered the risk of them running afoul of someone who would have their tongue removed to be later eaten...that is such a freaking disturbing thought...good job! I now know exactly why I need to fear pissing off Hunger Clad in Eight Broken Chains! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back