• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolves of the Pack((DISCONTINUED.))

I said, " i have fought your kind before werewolf, i am not intimidated by the threats, i fought worse thahhan you, so if you fight me, you are making a death wish * i showed my silver sword, stained with dry blood.

The man's eyes flared with anger and a low rumbling growl escaped his throat. He watched the other wolves on the ground to see if any were going to attack, then he looked over to see the female wolf from the lake on top of the trees also watching the procession before him. He managed to regain his senses before inciting a fight that might deny him answers.

Feather hopped out of the tree and into the clearing, turning human as she landed in a crouch. "If you're looking for a fight, here I am.." She said, smirking like the risk taker she was known as. "Or am I too much? Would you rather attack Hari than Moya?" She snapped, her voice still friendly. She then shook her head. "No, I suggest you go fight someone else, a human perhaps.." She said, sighing. Feather winked at Theo before turning around to walk out of the clearing, turning around again. "Oh, and please don't tell my father I was here, eh? My reputation as the Alpha's Daughter might go down in flames.." She said before rushing out of the clearing. @SilverNova

I said. " i fought dozens of Werewolf packs in my life, most at the same time, i used to be in a war by myself against hundreds of Werewolves, i'm still here, so you all would be elementary for me to fight " I didn't want to fight, but i would, and i knew none of them would survive a fight with me. Unless they begged for mercy.

Her paws lifting and falling gracefully from the snow covered ground she kept up her running pace which seemed like forever though truly it wasn't that long. She loved to run, truly loved it. Coming to a halt, she was at the lakes sand bank. Her electric blue eyes looking out at the completely frozen or at least it looked frozen lake. Oh and god she hoped it would be completely frozen, this was a short cut and heck if she wanted to get back in time before her pack realized she was gone this would be the quickest. Her white fur blowing softly in the wind, she lifted her thin left paw and firmly though softly set it down on the ice before her. A sigh escaping her as not a single crack, or crunch noise came from the ice covered lake. Just pure silence, which she liked a hell lot more then cracks at the moment. Taking a few more steps all seemed well, yet she still had a lot farther to go before she would reach the other side. It was a big lake definitely. Calming she let out a soft sigh before the sound of a crack appeared. Halting, she looked down quickly. And S l o w l y countinued on in fear that she might break through the ice if she rushed more than she was already. Heck some might think this was life threatening, but this was the fastest way.

I had a feeling that this might end in bloodshed. My parents looked like they thought the same thing. humans shouldn't meddle with things they don't understand. i stayed quiet though, not knowing how to handle the situation. this was getting out of hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back