• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Ventura Rehabilitation Center! (let our adventure begin~)

[class=base] background:white; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px; //Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. // //These comments put be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes// //the only color named by its name is White// //this is the white background// //or the base of the design// [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; //this allows all the content I don't want to be seen until clicked to be hidden, or not on display until I code otherwise// [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; //the border around the Image// [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; //The red buttons above the Images// [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; //what the Imagebutton looks like// // when a cursor hovers over it// [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; //what the image button looks like when clicked on// [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick //above allows the user to toggle between a clicked and non-clicked colored button// set link (getText) //above sets the link to what ever text I put on the button within a div// if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) // So this more or less translates to// //if the div has the text "Currently" in it it's set as a link and when clicked it will hide the Head class (my image) and show the Tags class and the class named Image (the new button)// //oh and below
means to put a break in the code, like pressing the enter button. it's necessary since the beginning means no breaks unless other wise told with that br code// //for anyone who doesn't know// [/script]

[div class="Desktop base" style="color:black;"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
susan_coffey____by_oldboy1985test.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting:
Mentioned: C.C.
Located:Beach

[/div]
O z a r a ♦ E x o d u s ♦ L o c k h a r t

Chance's shirt came off, and Ozara couldn't help gawking. She blinked a couple times, but was visibly checking him out. She scratched the back of her head, then giggled under her breath. She wasn't much of a giggler, but when it happened, it sounded nice. "You're right about nothing ever being okay, but I might have to slap you silly if you don't calm down either." She sort of gave way to a laugh of amusement, feeling like there should have been a banner that said, "We're all mad here." Except the one girl on the board. She seemed normal. But everyone had a story, and her strong essence of sonder made her wish to dig each story up like hidden treasure. Even Bee's story. She wondered what her life was like and what kind of childhood she came from. Same with Chance. What was his life like? She never was able to go into detail with things. "Chance!" Oz called out as he screeched about personal space. She grabbed his shoulders and shook them, furrowing her eyebrows again. "Chance, you have to snap out of it." Ozara muttered, hoping he wouldn't explode on her.​

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

She looked up at the pair. She looked sad, lonely, though, she is pretty sure neither give a shit. She pulled her stare away, and just stared at the sand, instead. Sighing, she wrapped herself up in her oversized hoodie, and gazed out at the sea. Billie was transfixed on the waves, and the subtle noises they made, this calmed her. Inhaling, she flickered her eyes back up, but this time, particularly at Oz. She smiled gently and waved to her. Queen. Queen. .

[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0765/0807/products/Misty_Mountain_Wall_Mural_Mountain_Wall_Decal_large.png?v=1495142921); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBackground][div class=stoneImage][div class=stoneHeader]
Chance Crnich
[/div][div class=stoneArrow]⇟[/div][/div][div class=stoneHeader]
The Beach
[/div][div class=stoneContent]"Snap outta what? This feeling? He laughed, his pupils returning to their natural size. "Oh god this rehab center has the best pills..." He smiled. Then he grabbed her neck gently, to stop her from shaking him. "Nooo shaking. No shaking." He muttered, lolling his head back and feeling the sun on his face as if it was a new thing. He sighed loudly, then let her go and backed up. "Tired." He muttered, walking back to the shore.

[/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 [/div][/div]

Billie Vehemence Billie Vehemence Previously: Queen. Queen. R i v e r R i v e r Nefelibata Nefelibata

Romana Azikiwe
Mentions:
Interactions:
Outfit: X

Romana had talked to one of the staff members for a bit. Her questions were simple. She asked things like how long the program usually took and was there a particular schedule for everyone. Romana then went to her room. She had began unpacking her things. As she finished up Romana pulled out a swimsuit. She always packed one wherever she went just in case a pool would be involved. Romana glanced at the door. Everyone was probably having a good time at the beach. She looked through her things, trying to find some sort of cover up. After finding sheer white one Romana changed and headed outside.

The beach wasn’t very far from the center and in no time she walking across the sand. Romana looked around at the others, some seemed to be enjoying themselves. When she reached the water Romana kicked off her flip flops and stepped in.

[class=base] background:white; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px; //Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. // //These comments put be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes// //the only color named by its name is White// //this is the white background// //or the base of the design// [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; //this allows all the content I don't want to be seen until clicked to be hidden, or not on display until I code otherwise// [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; //the border around the Image// [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; //The red buttons above the Images// [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; //what the Imagebutton looks like// // when a cursor hovers over it// [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; //what the image button looks like when clicked on// [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick //above allows the user to toggle between a clicked and non-clicked colored button// set link (getText) //above sets the link to what ever text I put on the button within a div// if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) // So this more or less translates to// //if the div has the text "Currently" in it it's set as a link and when clicked it will hide the Head class (my image) and show the Tags class and the class named Image (the new button)// //oh and below
means to put a break in the code, like pressing the enter button. it's necessary since the beginning means no breaks unless other wise told with that br code// //for anyone who doesn't know// [/script]

[div class="Desktop base" style="color:black;"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
susan_coffey____by_oldboy1985test.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting:
Mentioned: C.C.
Located:Beach

[/div]
O z a r a ♦ E x o d u s ♦ L o c k h a r t

The neck? Why her neck? She widened her eyes and felt fear suddenly stretch to her heart, ripping at it to and fro. But once he let go, a huff came out of her like nobody's business. Tired. He was tired now? She didn't know what to do. He was more capricious than she was. Did he snap? What the hell was going on? She would stand by him regardless, craving association. As Bee waved to her, she waved back with two fingers from the forehead, following Chance out. She perched herself on the sand, lying on her back. Adjusting her sweater, Ozara huffed. "Chance, what are you feeling right now?" She questioned gently. Then her eyes skimmed over to Bee. She wondered quite the same thing for her. Maybe she was more normal than she thought. The idea of that kind of sucked. She didn't want to be normal. But she did want to be okay. And there was no denying she was not okay.​

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

image-jpeg.421985
Gregorio sighed with relief knowing he didn't scream. It was going to be weird to draw attention to himself when everyone would be having fun. 'What's the place going to be full of?' he questioned to himself. The waves continued to crash into his legs reaching his waist from time to time. The wind was now dancing with his hair profusely as he smiled towards the sea. Turning to see the other patients, everyone was now conversing with each other and two were swimming in clothes. "Hey!" Gore called out. It was the skinny guy without his jacket and another guy diving into the water and seems to be flirty with the other. "You know those clothes aren't for swimming right?" Gore jokingly asked. He figured he might as well try and make some friends.

Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726
R i v e r R i v e r

SAMUEL DELACROIX ?️
Samuel nodded softly to the woman in charge, offering her a smile as he clasped his hands together. Once she disappeared, Samuel resisted another urge to twirl about in excitement. Something about Malik made him want to appear more put together, strangely enough. "Well, friends" he began, reaching for a complimentary towel on the table next to them, "I can not wait any longer!"

He looked between the both of them, his facial expression ringing true to his soul. He had a small obsession with certain anime shows, and would often try to replicate how they appear in the shows. It was just something that made him unique, or at least that's how he looked at it. A giggle escaped his lips, and he proceeded to the large, French-style doors that lead to the beach. His fingertips traced the wood for mere seconds before he turned to face his new friends. ""We should hurry, dinner is soon!"

The sun was making its way over the mountains, and not a single cloud could be seen. He looked out across the vast land, admiring how the prariegrass swayed with the wind. "Beautiful." As he made his way closer to the ocean, he began thinking of a few simple questions he could ask Arden and Malik. They had almost an hour before dinner would be ready.

Samuel breathed in heavily, kneeling down to remove his boots and roll up his jeans.

koala koala erzulie erzulie

Last edited:
Carmen
1522981426063.png
Carmen glanced up at the other male, biting his lip softly as he nodded. "Mm hmm...I love to cook. Its my passion," he admitted softly. He grinned hearing his words, giggling softly. "Really? You almost burnt down a kitchen?" he asked, amusement flashing in his eyes. "Well....maybe...when we both get out of here, I could cook for you sometime..." he offered gently, looking up at Damien with bright eyes. Carmen would actually love to cook for Damien... if he'd let him, of course. Carmen tilted his head as he watched Damien, following his gaze toward the sand. Was he sick of the water now? Was he going to leave?

Carmen smiled gently hearing the question and he was about to answer before he looked at Gore, a small smile touching his lips. "Y-yeah...I mean...we didn't bring swimming trunks so..." And I'm terrified to take off my shirt in front of people Carmen thought to himself, shifting slightly as he glanced down and bit his lip. "Uhm...we were about to go sit in the sand and chat. Did....did you want to join us?" Carmen asked softly, looking at Gore with a small smile. He certainly didn't want to leave Gore out, especially when he just walked up to them to talk. He glanced at Damien, "if...if that's okay with you, of course. I mean..." Carmen's cheeks flushed with embarrassment and he went quiet, looking down as he hugged his arms around himself.

Mentions: SinisterFreak SinisterFreak R i v e r R i v e r

Peter
1522981925562.png
Peter watched Billie go with a soft sigh, looking back out toward the ocean. He let his fingers push under the sand, smiling as he felt the tiny particles cover his fingers. Shaking his head, Peter pushed himself to a stand and raked his fingers through his now dry hair. Taking one last look around the beach, Peter walked over to his red shirt and pulled it over his torso. He then headed back to the center, passing Samuel, Ardin, and Malik on the way. He nodded his head as if to say hello as he passed before he looked forward again. He headed into the building, looking around before he walked up to the counter.

"Hey...I'm looking for my room. It should be a two person room, I think? My name is Peter Ramsey," the young man said, meeting the employees gaze. Watching her type on her keyboard, the man smiled when she responded with a room number. He quickly headed upstairs and found the room in a matter of five minutes, slipping inside. Spotting his bag on his bed, he walked over and pulled out his pair of jeans. Looking around the empty room, he pulled off his swimming trunks and set them aside. Grabbing a pair of boxers from his bag, he pulled them on and then pulled the jeans on over them. Hopping onto his bed, the man laid back and let out a deep sigh, closing his eyes.

Mentions: Billie Vehemence Billie Vehemence EricSings EricSings koala koala erzulie erzulie
Current interactions: None

Damien
Interaction: Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726 SinisterFreak SinisterFreak

Damien was a bit surprised the boy offered to cook for them since he was so shy most of the time, but he was happy and liked the offer "Sure you could cook for us, it would be great!" he said and chuckled. He then turned to Gore and laughed "well clothes are just clothes besides there is no way I would run around the beach in my underwear" he said and listened as Carmen offered Gore to join them. He was just so cute when he was blushing and nervous so Damien chuckled once Carmen had finished talking and hugged himself "Carmen calm down. Of course its okay if he joins us. I am Damien by the way" he said as he turned to Gore in order to introduce himself since they didn't talk to each other yet and he had no idea what his name was "so yeah if you want we can all go sit somewhere and talk?"

image-jpeg.421985
Gregorio smiled as they two boys joked back. He was surprised to receive an invitation to converse with them. Especially since it was from the shyest one here. Gore made his way towards their direction hearing Damien introduce himself. "Well well," he smiled as he got near, "look who made the little bird sing." Gore's voice was very high with each word he spoke, so much so he's been mistaken for a woman on intercoms all the time. "The name's Gregorio, but you can call me 'Gore.' Just don't ask why," he joked again. Finally having someone to talk to would distract his mind and with a plus, make new friends. "Nice to meet you guys, and how about you, string bean? What do they call you?" Gore already knew his presence was a little too straightforward for people to handle for first impressions. It didn't really bother him, but he knew the frail one was very shy so he switched from crossed arms to a hand on his hip and trying to present a soft smile. 'Be nice first,' he thought himself. It wasn't everyday he met people who were just as straight forward as he was.

Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726
R i v e r R i v e r

Carmen
1522983578236.png
Carmen glanced up at Damien as he heard his words, a small smile touching his lips as the red on his cheeks faded away. He nodded slightly, smiling up at Gore before glancing down. He followed the two, staying particularly close to Damien, mostly because he's gotten to know him best. He glanced up at Gore when he heard his name, biting his lower lip when the man said not to ask about why people call him that. Carmen shifted slightly when he heard the nickname, his eyes glancing down. Why did he call him that? He wasn't small at all, he knew this much.

"Uhm, my name is Carmen," he said softly, glancing up at the male as he bit his lower lip. He glanced up at Damien, following him over to the spot on the beach. He sat down, pulling on his hoodie and zipping it back up. He shifted slightly and smiled up at the two. "Its nice to meet you, Gore..."

SinisterFreak SinisterFreak R i v e r R i v e r

[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0765/0807/products/Misty_Mountain_Wall_Mural_Mountain_Wall_Decal_large.png?v=1495142921); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBackground][div class=stoneImage][div class=stoneHeader]
Chance Crnich
[/div][div class=stoneArrow]⇟[/div][/div][div class=stoneHeader]
The Beach
[/div][div class=stoneContent]"I feel... Feel fine. Nothing's wrong." He smiled, sitting down in the sand, his jeans becoming coated in the tan stuff. He lied down, his bare back pressing against the warm sand, his smile never leaving. "I think I have a connection to the pills. Like a... relationship that no one else could describe." He muttered, looking up into the sky. "It's-It's like different feeling, like a loving feeling. I can't leave it... It follows me everywhere." He sighed. "That's probably the addiction talking." He thought aloud, then shoving his hands into his wet pockets. "I think I need a medical marijuana bracelet." He said aloud.

[/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 [/div][/div]

Queen. Queen.

Interaction: no one

She snored quietly, it almost sounded like the wings of the colibrì. The nap was almost was always at the end. After a quick jog, she had been absolutely exhausted, and had drifted of to sleep after just a few seconds after laying down.

She turn around in her bed, mumbling something about breakfast. A few strands of pink hair got caught up in her balm-covered lips, and as she inhaled them, she was thrown out of her sleep. After a few coughs, she sat up and yawned. She preferred the sleeping state over being awake at this moment of time. Being awake just meant some stupid group activities and missing home. This place sucked

Damien
Interaction: Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726 SinisterFreak SinisterFreak

Sitting down at the beach he closed his eyes for a second to enjoy how the wind brushed along his skin and smiled. The day didn't turn out bad at all. He had expected the time here to be a bad mess. He opened his eyes and looked at where the guy from earlier was, he seemed to be high from something. Did they drug him? He filed that information away before looking back at the two guys close to him "okay then lets hear it. What do you guys like to do for fun?" he asked and then adde "also I was wondering if you'd like us to sit together at dinner in case the seats arent assigned or something? I think it's at six right? Not much time left then. I wonder if the food here is good" he said the last part more to himself then the others but they probably heard him anyway. He smiled before pulling his shirt off to squeeze the water out and putting it back on.

Alamea Sayasone

ec6da5e5158a00950c5b0591ec7581bb.jpg

Outfit: This

Interactions: No one

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back at the beach, Alamea sat down at a bench, hidden in the shadow. she was looking for someone to talk to, but alas, the only one she knows are Billie and Ozara, and they are currently talking with the guy that just screamed. And, if anything, Alamea wants to avoid him. Her dog jumped up the bench and decided to lay next to her. Both were somewhat dozing off, but Alamea was still watching the others. "Tomorrow morning, we both will go to the beach after getting up. Then, it'll be quiet for both of us. We'll watch the ocean for hours on end. Maybe we'll also go explore this place more. The city's close, we could easily walk there."​

Billie whined, as she watched Pete walk back in, she gathered her stuff and rushed to catch up with him. She waddled up to him, and tapped his shoulder. "Hi." She said, her arm trickled with blood from where she bit her arm, waddling up to the reception. "Hi, can I have a plaster?" "For?" "...Oh, uh, I may have just had a sliight bite at my arm, happens at times." "..."
"Okay..." Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726

[script class=bigimage on=mouseenter]
addClass selected bigimage
fadeIn 800 hoverimg[/script]

[script class=bigimage on=mouseleave]
addClass selected bigimage
fadeOut 600 hoverimg[/script]

[div class="bigimage" style="height: 150px; width:100% ; border-radius: 30px 30px 0px 0px; background-image:url(http://image.ibb.co/kndePx/3115804d37d3a714f81a89ae4500d5d0.jpg);filter: saturate(90%) contrast(100%);position:relative;top:-80px;left:100px"][div class="hoverimg" style="display:none; height: 150px; width:100% ; border-radius: 30px 30px 0px 0px;background-image:url(http://preview.ibb.co/hnum4x/susan_coffey_sideshowsito_06_by_susancoffey_d7x2wlo.jpg);background-position:70% 30%;"]
"Do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me?"
[/div][/div]
Ozara Exodus Lockhart​

[class=1]
background-color: transparent;
height: 150px;
width:100%;
margin-left: -75px;
border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px;
transition-duration: 0.7s;
z-index:2;
margin-top: 60px;
color:transparent;
font-size: 15px;
[/class]
[class name=1 state=hover]
background-color: #ffdc75;
border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px;
margin-left: 9px;
color: black;
font-size: 15px;
width: 100%;
opacity:0.5
[/class][div class=1]
xxxxxxxoutfit: x
xxxxxxxmood: helpless
xxxxxxxlocation: beach
xxxxxxxtags: _Mars_

Shrugging and smirking along, Ozara nodded at C.C. "I could go for some medical marijuana." She laughed, pushing him gently on the shoulder as if to say, 'you're stupid, but not really'. She stretched her surprisingly long and lithe arms for her short body and sighed with contentment, laying back in the sand along with him. She didn't care if it got in her crimson hair. She was a huge hygiene nut, but for some reason, sand never bothered that.

"Chance, I heard they're planning something fun. I heard it from one of the nurses. But I don't know what. What if it's a party?" She questioned, her eyes twinkling and darkening somehow at the same time. She didn't want to leave the comfort of her room most of the time where hanging origami and quilts enveloped her. But if she was with Chance, she would feel stronger. Better. Invincible. He was just so damn cute, even though he was crazy like her. She didn't belong with someone sane. She didn't want to be.

[/div]
code: s e v e n s e v e n

Alter "Axel" Bane
images-16-jpg.418358

Axel arrived at the center late. He didn't really want to go, if he was being honest, but he had to. He wanted to get better, he wanted things to change. His friend's tan Toyota Corolla ((if you get that reference I love you)) rolled up to the center and he got out. "This is stupid..." he mumbled. His friend looked at him with a "you know you have to" look. He sighed and walked into the center. He checked in and headed in. What a beautiful day to check into rehab, Axel thought. He groaned. Walking through the rehab center, he remembered everything that's happened. "This is good," he told himself, "You need this." He forced a smile and walked onward, knowing this was the next step in getting better.

Last edited:
The teal haired female looked up at the person who just came in. .. The majority of the people checked in at least two hours ago. Raising an eyebrow, she leaned forward and perched her chin on her palm. She was intrigued by this person, she placed her VHS tapes on the table besides her and watched his body language, and any possible facial expressions. "Hey." She spoke between the middle of her lips, and just wriggled her nose. "How are ya?" GoldenSlime GoldenSlime

Alter "Axel" Bane
images-16-jpg.418358

Axel gasped, not expecting to hear anything. He was under the impression that he was alone and he didn't notice her ( Billie Vehemence Billie Vehemence ) there. "O-oh h-hi," he stammered. "Um, I didn't expect anyone to...I thought people would probably be eating or something by now, I guess. U-uh, hello, Ms....." Suddenly, he remembered what his friend, Ash, had taught him. "I mean Mx....my name is Axel, hey..." Then, he realized he didn't answer her question and internally face-palmed. "And I'm fine, thanks." Well, that came out more sarcastic than he intended. He choked internally at how embarrassing he was. "Hold on, lemme try this again..." He turned around, putting on a pair of aviator sunglasses, and then turned back. "I'm Bond. James Bond."

Last edited:
This caused Billie to chuckle and smile at him. "My name is Billie. Nice to meet you, James. Shouldn't you be at MI5 around this time of hour?" She said, clearly adding on to his joke, she scratched at her head and her eyes sparkled when she saw the aviators. "... May...may I try them on, please?" She asked, her voice soft and gentle, she looked at her VHS tape and held one of many that were stacked upon one another. GoldenSlime GoldenSlime

Alamea Sayasone

ec6da5e5158a00950c5b0591ec7581bb.jpg

Outfit: This

Interactions: Billie ( Billie Vehemence Billie Vehemence ) and Axel ( GoldenSlime GoldenSlime )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hmm, outside seems boring now. she barely knows anyone, and she also knows she'll struggle with talking with people. She decided to stand up and go inside again - she also started to shiver, even though the sun is shining. Weird.
Inside, Alamea noticed a new arrival, apparently. He looked like a young man - maybe around 23 years old - with white hair. Dyed? Who knows? Definitely not Allie. But besides the unknown man, she also spotted Billie. Come on, try to be social, at least once. You are allowed to be unsocial when you hear the voices, okay? But not when you are somewhat sane now. She took a deep breath before walking up to Billie and the unknown man. "Hey, I hope you don't mind my company."​

Alter "Axel" Bane
images-16-jpg.418358

"I'm on break," Axel replied, chuckling. "Well...my aviators are pretty special, they were given to me by Tracy Bond." He covered his mouth with his hand, like he was thinking about it deeply. "Yeah sure!" He smiled, suddenly, and handed her the aviators. "You have VHS tapes...?" He noticed Alamea and his eyes accidentally trailed down to her thighs, which were sporting brightly-colored pants. He closed his eyes, trying not to look like a pervert, then awkwardly opened them. "H-heyai..." he blathered. His brain wanted to say a cool, laid-back 'hey' but his mouth was already saying 'hi.' He was always awkward with greetings. He sighed, "Excuse me, I need to go crawl into a hole and die." Billie Vehemence Billie Vehemence J Jules8008

Last edited:
"Hm? Oh, not at all." Billie seemed... calmer now. Exhaling, she grinned and tapped a tune on her thigh. Deciding she was too hot to be wearing her hoodie, she pulled it off and adjusted her flannel shirt and tucked it into her high waist jeans. She hiked her bag up onto her lap and she pulled out a Coke bottle filled with clear liquid. Water maybe? Vodka, nonetheless, she took a swig of it. Squealing at the accepted glasses, she placed them on her face. "... Tell me. Do I look like Jeffrey Dahmer?" GoldenSlime GoldenSlime J Jules8008

Users who are viewing this thread

Back