• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Ventura Rehabilitation Center! (let our adventure begin~)

Carmen's face was beyond flushed as Damien continued with the nickname. Giggling softly, he glanced away and bit his lower lip, "I'm Carmen," he responded softly, glancing at him. When Damien took off his shoes, he did the same with his own and his socks. Setting them aside, he hardly had time to comprehend what was happening as he was dragged to the water. Grinning, he followed as he held his hand. "I don't mind... I didn't bring one either," he said, glancing at him with bright eyes as he stepped into the water. He watched Damien drive underwater, a smile touching the boy's lips. Was he making a friend? Smiling brightly, Carmen looked at Damien's eyes when he came back to the surface. He grinned at his words and watched him, laughing a bit.

"I know..." Carmen said, his eyes bright with happiness. He swam after him, smiling happily as he caught up with Damien. He dove underwater before coming back up, smoothing his wet hair back. "Do you like swimming?" Carmen asked, tilting his head to the side.

Mentions: R i v e r R i v e r

1522942901246.png
Peter Ramsey
Interactions: None

Glancing up at the rehabilitation center, a deep sigh passed Peter’s lips. He climbed out of the van, glancing at his parents as they got out as well. ‘We will be sure to visit you, honey. If you ever need anything, don’t be afraid to call us. You know we will be here as soon as we can,” the man’s mother said, taking his hands. Peter smiled softly at the woman, leaning down to place a kiss on her cheek. “I know Mother, I will. I love you, both of you,” Peter said, glancing at his father with a smile.

Feeling his father’s strong hand grab his shoulder, he turned to face the man before hugging him. “You’ll be fine in here, son,” his father assured him, causing Peter to laugh a bit. “Of course I will, Father. You do know that I’m not afraid of anything, right?” Pete asked as he raised an eyebrow, looking at his father with bright eyes. The other man laughed and shook his head, stepping back. “Be sure to call,” his father said, getting back into the van.

Watching his parents drive off, Pete picked up his bag from the ground and headed into the center. Looking around, he approached one of the employees and got caught up on what was going on. Everyone was at the beach? He looked out the window and spotted a large group of people down at the beach, his eyes flashing with amusement. He opened his bag and pulled out his red and black swimming trunks, heading into the bathroom. After changing, he returned and stuffed his jeans into his bag, handing it to the employee.

“Thanks,” Peter said before pulling his red shirt on. It’d be weird to walk over there shirtless….right? He shrugged and headed outside, walking down to the beach to join everyone else. Stepping barefoot in the sand, Peter smiled and looked at the other people. He knew he needed friends around here, but who? Hearing the waves crash on the shore, it was only calling him to jump in the water. He’d worry about the friend thing later. Pulling off his shirt to reveal his toned body, Peter tossed the article of clothing aside and heading to the water. Letting the waves crash against his feet, Pete waded deeper into the water. This stay at this center wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be.​

Huffing, Billie wriggled her phone out of her pocket, whining, she attempted to connect to the WiFi, it buffered, and soon enough connected. "Fuck yes! I have ze interwebs!" She exclaimed, though, she was alone. She didn't mind this, in fact she preferred this, as she though the majority of the people in here, weren't Hybristophiles, so...that puts her in a great place, aye? She flopped on her back, and hugged one of her many VHS tapes to her chest, and watched the sale on her boy Dahmer's house.

[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0765/0807/products/Misty_Mountain_Wall_Mural_Mountain_Wall_Decal_large.png?v=1495142921); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBackground][div class=stoneImage][div class=stoneHeader]
Chance Crnich
[/div][div class=stoneArrow]⇟[/div][/div][div class=stoneHeader]
The Beach
[/div][div class=stoneContent]Chance sighed, placing a hand on Billie's shoulder. "It's okay... Don't feel bad. I like the fact that you have an idol, even though he's someone... Other people don't like." He muttered, glancing over at Ozara and Alamea. "The fact that you openly like him is pretty cool." He smiled, then he turned to Ozara. "I-I don't think the water is a good place for me... I-It's just not what I would like to... You know. Do right now." He said, shifting uncomfortably, something was wrong. He looked back onto the beach, his eyebrows furrowed. "Sorry I brought up how you got here. He said, backing away from the ocean's under toe now. He noticed the developing tears in Bee's eyes. "Hey- Hey... It's okay don't be sad about your preferences." He said, putting both of his hands on her shoulders now.

[/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 [/div][/div]

She looked up at Chance, snuffling, she nodded and exhaled shakily. "I..It's just that my dad... well. I'd rather not get into it, but he basically thinks I'm sick." She admitted, and just inhaled deeply. "I mean, I don't see the problem, it's not like I'm actually killing people, I just...feel that he deserved better and.. and he just never got it...he was just so fucking sad and lonely." This caused the teal haired girl to cry into her hands, she pushed her phone away from her and just bawled her eyes out. "They've put me on medication now, too, which is fucking greaaat!" Pastry Pastry

[class=base] background:white; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px; //Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. // //These comments put be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes// //the only color named by its name is White// //this is the white background// //or the base of the design// [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; //this allows all the content I don't want to be seen until clicked to be hidden, or not on display until I code otherwise// [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; //the border around the Image// [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; //The red buttons above the Images// [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; //what the Imagebutton looks like// // when a cursor hovers over it// [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; //what the image button looks like when clicked on// [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick //above allows the user to toggle between a clicked and non-clicked colored button// set link (getText) //above sets the link to what ever text I put on the button within a div// if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) // So this more or less translates to// //if the div has the text "Currently" in it it's set as a link and when clicked it will hide the Head class (my image) and show the Tags class and the class named Image (the new button)// //oh and below
means to put a break in the code, like pressing the enter button. it's necessary since the beginning means no breaks unless other wise told with that br code// //for anyone who doesn't know// [/script]

[div class="Desktop base" style="color:black;"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
susan_coffey____by_oldboy1985test.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: Billie Vehemence Billie Vehemence J Jules8008 Pastry Pastry
Mentioned: C.C.
Located:Beach

[/div]
O z a r a ♦ E x o d u s ♦ L o c k h a r t

Ozara knew she messed up. She knew it. It was a stupid idea to try and rekindle her friendship with Chance. She was a broken piece of crap that didn't belong anywhere or with anyone or with anything. She let the self-pity consume, and recalled that she hadn't taken her pills for the day. Damn it. No wonder her thoughts were racing. She was fearing rejection hard, and right now it felt a helluva lot like rejection. Was she overthinking? Absolutely. It was in her batshit insane nature. He and Bee were talking, so she casually adjusted her rainbow sweater labelled "Boring" and began to back away before stopping to roll down her jeans. She felt crushed. Utterly crushed from something so small and simple as a "no" to her request. Why was she being so pathetic? She gritted her teeth. Come on Oz, you're stronger than this. No you're not. Yes. I am. She fought herself. The voices in her head weren't real voices, of course, and she wasn't actually hallucinating anything. It was simply her thoughts, and they were biting at her ankles like savage beasts. The redhead ran a quick, shaky hand through her hair and let out a sigh, blinking away some tears that stung at the brims of her eyelids like acid. She watched as Billie began sobbing, and Chance held her. What was she thinking? She was thinking there could be someone again. What an idiot, she was. The self-hate was so tumultuous and randomized. It came and went. But when it came down on her, it came down as hard as cement. Without speaking up or announcing anything so as to avoid drama, Ozara simply started pacing away. She would head to her room, play her violin, and sleep for as long as she could.​

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

Damien
Interaction: Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726

The water was nice and he was starting to actually feel happy as he swam around a bit. "Oh well I don't swim much but I do like to every once in a while. How about you Carmen?" he asked as he let the word out playfully, he was trying it out since he hadn't called him by his name yet. It was an interesting name and he liked it but he liked to call the boy cutie more since it seemed like he blushed every time Damien used the nickname "it's an interesting and nice name but I think I like calling you cutie just a bit more. Come on let's swim a bit" he said and started playing with the water. Somehow it just felt really nice how it slipped through his fingers and went along his skin. If only problems could slip away like that, it would have been his new favorite activity. But since he had spent some time with someone else instead of alone it was lifting his mood and he couldn't stop smiling. He dove into the water again and came back up right in front of Carmen just to giggle and swim away again. Why was he so playful today?

as a silver beaten down car pulled up ria was thrown out of the Car, falling hard to the pament and the car sped away before she could stand and dust herself off "thanks....love you to I guess...." she mumbled and she went inside

S y b i l ♠ L a w o k o
With everyone at the beach, Sybil took the opportunity to start making a sand castle like a dumbass. He was by the part of the sand where it was moist, so the sand would hold more. His hands were covered in the stuff now, but he was enjoying himself. There were some people in the water, and some people crying. Some cute redhead was walking his way. "Hey." He greeted calmly, referring to girl who's name he didn't know was Ozara. She didn't seem to notice him at the time, which was okay. He didn't come here to hook up. He came here to relax and stay away from drama. Still, she was rather cute. He smirked as he envisioned himself in the water, opening his eyes underneath and collecting sand dollars. It was a fun thought, but he hadn't packed any swim trunks. He could go in his boxers, but then everyone would look at him like he was a social pariah.

[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0765/0807/products/Misty_Mountain_Wall_Mural_Mountain_Wall_Decal_large.png?v=1495142921); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBackground][div class=stoneImage][div class=stoneHeader]
Chance Crnich
[/div][div class=stoneArrow]⇟[/div][/div][div class=stoneHeader]
The Beach
[/div][div class=stoneContent]Chance sighed, looking at Oz as she left. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" He cursed under his breath. He let go of Bee. "I'm sorry that this happened to you." He took out the rock that he had earlier. He didn't realize many workers were staring straight at him. "I've got to go..." He muttered, walking out towards the entrance, then pausing and staring at Sybil and Ozara. His face flushed, white-knuckling the rock. He turned around and booked it, the guards grabbing him. A fit of screaming, punching and the rock struck one of them in the head. He was wrestled to the sanded floor, his shoes falling to the ground. The workers picked him up, dragging him into the rehabilitation centers, another guard gathering his things. He wouldn't stop. Screaming, they covered his mouth in order to quiet him, and to not stress out the other guests. The rock left there had a stain of blood on it. The worker picked it up and left with it.

[/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 [/div][/div]

[class=xxx] background: #94928E; width: 400px; margin:auto; height:500px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=trans] transition: 1s; position: relative; width: 815px; height: 500px; background: #94928E; [/class] [class name=trans state=hover] margin-left: -400px; [/class] [class=13] background:#94928E; padding:35px; width:40%; height:400px; float:left; font-size:45px; color:black; [/class] [class=13again] background:#94928E; width:45%; padding:20px; height:500px; float:left; [/class] [div class=xxx][div class=trans] [div class=13]
images

Evie Hardison
[/div] [div class=13again]
Evie heard the announcement about going to the beach, and despite herself and her situation, she felt a trickle of excitement in her belly. She hadn't been to the beach since she'd been here, and while granted that had only been about a week, it'd felt like a lifetime. Still clad in her gray sweats and white t-shirt, she trailed behind the others as they went towards the beach, each going off to do their own thing.

She heaved a small sigh and crossed her arms again, glancing down at the sand. After a moment, she reached down and took her flip flops off, stepping into the warm sand. For a moment it felt like she wasn't trapped in this hellhole, but she was actually back in her old life. At the beach, with her friends maybe, just enjoying the sunshine. A ghost of a smile flickered across her face, but it disappeared quickly as she was reminded where she actually was.

As she ventured further out into the sand, she looked around, wondering if there was anybody worth interacting with. She spotted a guy making a sand castle and tilted her head slightly, watching him. Before she knew what she was doing, she was heading in his direction, staring down at him and his castle. "Why a sand castle?" She asked bluntly, lifting an eyebrow.

Tags: Sybil ( Radioactive Radioactive )
FlickeringSpryAlbertosaurus-max-1mb.gif
[/div][/div][/div]
Code by apolla apolla

Bee sat there, and just sat there, her eyes wide and frightened. Getting up, she stood and awkwardly walked into the rehabilitation center. She wanted to be there with Chance, she just wanted to be there. Grabbing her stuff, she followed the crew and was stopped by another one. "Hey, let me fucking in, he's my friend. What the fuck is happening?!" Billie screeched, her voice low and gritty, even when she yelled, her voice was still monotone. Pastry Pastry

[class=base] background:white; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px; //Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. // //These comments put be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes// //the only color named by its name is White// //this is the white background// //or the base of the design// [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; //this allows all the content I don't want to be seen until clicked to be hidden, or not on display until I code otherwise// [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; //the border around the Image// [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; //The red buttons above the Images// [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; //what the Imagebutton looks like// // when a cursor hovers over it// [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; //what the image button looks like when clicked on// [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick //above allows the user to toggle between a clicked and non-clicked colored button// set link (getText) //above sets the link to what ever text I put on the button within a div// if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) // So this more or less translates to// //if the div has the text "Currently" in it it's set as a link and when clicked it will hide the Head class (my image) and show the Tags class and the class named Image (the new button)// //oh and below
means to put a break in the code, like pressing the enter button. it's necessary since the beginning means no breaks unless other wise told with that br code// //for anyone who doesn't know// [/script]

[div class="Desktop base" style="color:black;"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
susan_coffey____by_oldboy1985test.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: Billie Vehemence Billie Vehemence J Jules8008 Pastry Pastry
Mentioned: C.C.
Located:Beach

[/div]
O z a r a ♦ E x o d u s ♦ L o c k h a r t

Just when Ozara opened her mouth to greet the stranger saying hey to her, she heard steps behind her that distracted from that. It was Chance. "C.C.?" She questioned curiously before his face went totally peach. She was about to say his name again when he started to sprint, the guards baracading him from continuing past. He started hollaring and screeching and melee attacking them, and Ozara's jaw dropped wide. "Holy shit, CHANCE!" She broke her highest speed record and booked it for his direction. A guard grabbed her as well, and she started screaming Chance's name as they carted him away. "CHANCE!!!" The guard let go of her and she watched them take him inside, Ozara hyperventilating and placing her fingers through the hair atop of her head. She was in a mental mayhem, and no one could take her out of it. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

S y b i l ♠ L a w o k o
For a moment, he was challenged by a cute blonde that looked familiar. He was rather the wolf type, looking at some girls like prey. It was part of the side of him that snapped. His moral constructs had gone to shit. However, not as bad as you might think. She asked him, 'Why a sand castle?' He returned with a rapid fire, "Why aren't you helping me?" As he began to dig a little moat around the small figure, trying to get the water to lead into it so that it would be safely surrounded by the liquids of the sea. "I'm having fun. And I'd rather--" He was cut off by the commotion going on with the redhead, blue haired girl, and brown haired guy all at once. What the hell? He was attacking guards? That was a dumb move.

samuellove3.jpg
It brought Samuel joy to hear Arden accept his invitation, but he made sure to contain his silly acts of emotion. He is one to act out when either happy, sad, or angry. Clearing his throat, he stood with righteous posture, simply smiling at the young woman. "This is glorious!" The man resisted the urge to twirl about, especially because Malik was approaching them.

As Malik introduced himself, Samuel made sure to appear totally at one with himself. His aches and pains seemed to vanish... "Oh, hello," he began, looking the man up and down only once, "I am Samuel, and this is..." Samuel had yet to learn Arden's name, and this only made him more curious to learn more about her.

"We were just getting ready to go to the beach, would you like to join us?" Samuel remained calm, it wasn't everyday a beautiful man approached him... shirtless. It was in this moment that Samuel felt a sense of happiness, for he had been longing for the chance to get clean and surround himself with people who wanted the same thing. He was excited to learn more about them, and discover what he really wanted for himself, as well.

The main coordinator chirped as she glided past them, her cheeks full of color. "Do be sure not to waste too much time at the beach, for our first dinner together is promptly at six."

Samuel noticed a new arrival, a young woman with thick eyebrows and blue hair. He took it upon himself to welcome her. "Hey, want to join us?"

koala koala erzulie erzulie xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Last edited:
Billie walked back, quite calmly. Well, she wasn't. Inhaling, she kicked anything and everything. Her blood was bubbling, and she gripped one of her VHS tapes, and lobbed it. She flopped on the floor, and began thrashing around. This was a way of... well, getting something out. Screaming, she knocked her glasses off and just screamed. "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She watched as she saw the VHS tapes plop in the sea. ... This sent the girl into a panic, she grabbed her arm and bit it, quite badly.

Carmen
1522948156954.png
Carmen nodded slightly as he listened to the other boy's response, his eyes glancing up at him. "Oh, I love swimming. I just...don't do it as often as I'd like," he responded softly, smiling a bit at Damien. Carmen bit his lip as he listened to Damien's words, his blush growing once more, "I...I like you calling me that..." he said in return with a small giggle, glancing down. Carmen watched the other male with amusement, grinning as he popped up in front of him. He couldn't deny the other male was beyond cute, with the way he was acting... Carmen smiled and swam after him. He was actually having fun. Something he hasn't had in the longest time. He just...never felt like he deserved to have fun. But right here, right now, Carmen didn't want the fun to go away. He wanted to spend the whole day with Damien, just swimming and talking with him. He felt so comfortable like this. For once....he didn't feel like he was getting judged...

R i v e r R i v e r

Peter
1522947816523.png

Peter smiled and dove under the water, letting it engulf him as he swam a few meters. Coming back up to the surface, the man swept his wet hair back with his hand. Suddenly hearing a plop, Peter looked over the VHS tape with a slight frown. He looked back at the beach, frowning as he looked at the teal-haired girl staring into the water with panicked features. He dove underwater and grabbed the tape, coming back to the surface as he looked it over. Hmm... it wouldn't be too damaged, right?

Peter swam back to the shore, stepping out of the water as he approached Billie. "Is this yours?" he asked, tilting his head curiously as he held out the tape. "I think it'll be alright, miss. Just let it dry," he said, offering a gentle smile. "Are you okay?"
Billie Vehemence Billie Vehemence

Attachments

• 1522947794138.png
    1522947794138.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
[class=xxx] background: #94928E; width: 400px; margin:auto; height:500px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=trans] transition: 1s; position: relative; width: 815px; height: 500px; background: #94928E; [/class] [class name=trans state=hover] margin-left: -400px; [/class] [class=13] background:#94928E; padding:35px; width:40%; height:400px; float:left; font-size:45px; color:black; [/class] [class=13again] background:#94928E; width:45%; padding:20px; height:500px; float:left; [/class] [div class=xxx][div class=trans] [div class=13]
images

Evie Hardison
Evie blinked at him, a bit surprised at his rapid fire response. She wasn't used to people coming back at her like that, and it showed. But just as quickly, she cleared the expression from her face and shook her head, looking at the sand castle again. She hadn't done anything quite like that since she was a child, and she surely didn't remember how to do it.

"Who says I want to?" She shot back, though with a little less vehemence than before. He was just about to tell her he was just having fun, and something else, when the commotion with some of the others drew both of their attention. Tilting her head to the side as she watched, she blew out a sharp breath and sank to the sand beside him. "Well that doesn't look fun."

[/div][/div][/div]
Code by apolla apolla

Billie slowly held the VHS tape, a small smile crept upon her lips, her arm was slightly bleeding. She chucked it onto the sand, and gave Peter an exceedingly tight hug, she buried her face into his chest and sobbed like a helpless, desperate, broken girl, and that she was. She inhaled, and gripped onto him. "Thank...thank you, thank you so much! You're a godsend, sir. You, really, really are." Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726

S y b i l ♠ L a w o k o
Watching everything go down before coming to a point of calm, his eyes settled back on the blonde. "Wait a minute. Aren't you a celebrity?" He questioned, lifting an eyebrow that was unkempt and, well, scruffy. Unlike his hair, which looked well managed and put together. He didn't stop building the sandcastle, now making holes for windows in the sides of it, and adding to the top to smooth it out. Some of the sides began to crack, but he smoothed that out as well. It was entertaining enough to keep his mind away from wanting to fight the dumbass people he felt like he was going to have to be around. Another girl started sobbing, and Sybil squinted up at the blonde. "I guess we have to expect this kind of stuff here. Right, Evie?" He smirked dauntlessly, hoping to get a rise out of her..

Peter
Peter watched the girl with a soft gaze, his smile never faulting as he watched her. It wasn't like Peter wasn't expecting this kind of behavior in this place, people harming themselves whether they realize it or not. He knew better than to say anything though. Suddenly, the man felt the girl hug him, his eyes looking down at the short girl. Chuckling lightly at her words, he wrapped his strong arms around her and rubbed her back. "Well, I wouldn't really call myself that but thank you," he grinned down at her. "And you're welcome. I can see its an important tape of yours. What is it? Home videos?" he questioned curiously, glancing at the tape. She seemed so tore apart when the tape flew into the water...

images

Evie Hardison
Evie almost rolled her eyes, fixing the guy with a flat look. "I guess it depends who you ask." She chuckled dryly, shaking her head, digging her hand into the sand and then lifting it so that the sand could run through her fingers. She was watching him as he built his castle, her gaze softening as she did so. "You're pretty good at that."

Another girl started crying, and Evie glanced over at her. So far, this place was proving to be quite the experience. At the guys next comment, she looked back at him, noting his smile. She frowned, flipping her hand over and dropping the pile of sand she'd been holding. "Well, we are at a rehab center for the crazies." She told him, her voice dark as she thought about the scar on her own stomach, as well as the others she wore. "It doesn't surprise me that you know who I am. Most people do." She hugging her knees to her chest. "What's your name?"

[/div][/div][/div]
Code by apolla apolla

"... Uh.. no, it's Jeffrey Dahmer interviews... I'm what they call a Hybristophile..." She said, casting her eyes to the ground, she coughed into her fist, her breathing fastened, clearly anxious that he'd make fun of her, or at least think she is absolutely fucked, like quite a lot of people here did. "...Are you like...okay with that? I mean, like, do you think it's weird?" She asked, her voice soft and gentle, her eyes gazed back up at him, her grey speckled eyes sparkling in the sunlight. Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726

Peter
1522949613105.png

Peter listened to her response, nodding slightly as he glanced back at her ace. He smiled gently watching her, crossing his arms over his chest when Billie pulled back from the hug. He looked at her when he heard the question, his eyebrows furrowing. "I mean...yeah, its weird. I don't care though, you do you. If you love Jeffery Dahmer, that's totally fine. We all have our likes and dislikes. Besides...we're all a little bit weird, eh?" he asked with a grin, meeting her gaze. "But yeah. I'm okay with it," Peter said with a soft smile.

Clearing his throat, Peter held out his hand, "excuse me, let me introduce myself. My name is Peter, Peter Ramsey. Though, some people like to call me Pete," he said with a grin, meeting her eyes. "And you are?"

"I'm Billie, but most people call me Bee. And, heh, thanks, I suppose. My dad was one of the cops there when they raided his apartment, and eh... I begged him to let me speak to him, obviously, the answer was no. I spent like, two months on the couch because he was sentenced. I mean, I understand what he did was wrong, and I do not condone. Not one ounce, however, I understand the pain he must have been in, he was absolutely shit scared of people abandoning him, just like his parents..." She shrugged, and unrolled the comic book 'My Friend, Dahmer', it was wrinkled and somewhat torn, she handed it out to Pete and smiled. "You can read it, if you would like?"

She said, her voice so soft and delicate. She rubbed her arm, squealing when she felt the blood on her arm, sighing, she just let it clot. She does this a whole lot whenever she loses something that she cares about. Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726

Users who are viewing this thread

Back