• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite smirked, her eyes now on Virian, "I'll be fine... it's an age thing anyways" she winked before turning to Morgana, "well, good morning to you too sunshine" she raised an eyebrow at the discussion, "ooh, had a deal?"
"Yeah, it was when I was still going out with Helena."

"At least one good thing came out of it" She growled. "Glad all that useless quarrling is over, got that order guy to shut up. So two things did" She walked over and sat on the other side of Virian, inspecting where to stick in her fangs.

Aphrodite stood watching the scene, her finger resting on her lips, "you really shouldn't ask about his history" she smirked biting down onto her finger playfully, "we would be here forever" she added her eyes lingering on Morgana.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"A human girl. I had one date with her."

[/QUOTE]
"That I helped with. Made everything go smoothly from what I heard" She spoke up, finding a good vein pumping blood. "There we are" She purred. Immortal blood was so much more filling than human's. She was so hungry she forgot her own side of the deal, lining up the shot of her fangs and the vein.

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite stood watching the scene, her finger resting on her lips, "you really shouldn't ask about his history" she smirked biting down onto her finger playfully, "we would be here forever" she added her eyes lingering on Morgana.
As Morgana fed, he noticed what Aphrodite was alluding to.

"Oohhh. That's why you're here, isn't it?"

Aphrodite blinked bringing herself back into the room, "what are you talking about?" She frowned, dropping her hand back down. "I was here to congratulate you" she smirked, her attention taken from Morgana, "but I do wonder what happened to Hades..." she pursed her lips.

@Safety Hammer

Morgana growled in response, biting down a bit harder into his neck. She hated it when anyone moved when she was feeding from them, so her fangs biting a bit deeper meant do not move again.

She waved her hand making a cloud of pink appear, out of the cloud she picked out a cocktail glass, she stirred the martini with the olive on a tooth pick. "I'm sure you'd love to see that" she mused.

Sharkiee said:
She waved her hand making a cloud of pink appear, out of the cloud she picked out a cocktail glass, she stirred the martini with the olive on a tooth pick. "I'm sure you'd love to see that" she mused.
"What's wrong if I do?"

She bit her lip slightly before commenting, "I'm sure Del is enough entertainment for you" she winked, "I'll leave you guys too your... feeding" she smirked as she turned on her heel, taking a the last sip from her glass, she let is drop, it disappearing as it hit the ground in a pink smoke. "I'm off to find Hades, we have unfinished business" she growled leaving the room.

Sharkiee said:
She bit her lip slightly before commenting, "I'm sure Del is enough entertainment for you" she winked, "I'll leave you guys too your... feeding" she smirked as she turned on her heel, taking a the last sip from her glass, she let is drop, it disappearing as it hit the ground in a pink smoke. "I'm off to find Hades, we have unfinished business" she growled leaving the room.
"He's with my brother. Hades' already pumping drinks into him as we speak."

"Your brother?" She pouted looking back at him, "great..." she crossed her arms stalking off.

Aphrodite stepped into the bar,her outfit changing to fit the scene better, a tight little dress that showed most of her assists. She spied the two, not wanting to interrupt she took a seat at the bar further down, summoning Hermes, "a white Russian, please baby" she winked at Hermes, who fluttered off to make the drink.

@Safety Hammer @Olivia Acerbi

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](woah woah woah woah woah...........woah....wtf is going on?)

[/QUOTE]
((I'm back baby ;D))

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](yass, what happened while i was gone?)

[/QUOTE]
((Uuh del turned down aphrodite and Morgana is nomming Virian))

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](Aphrodite should meet the alt I made when I waiting for u)

[/QUOTE]
((Aphrodite is actually waiting to get noticed in the bar..))

Sharkiee said:
"Hey! Is that Aphrodite?" Ozzy said pointing over at her. He wasn't used to seeing the big gods. Only ones like Apollo, Athena and his brother.

Sharkiee said:
(notice)

Hades followed the drink Hermes had made across the counter and laid eyes upon Aphrodite "Well, if it isn't little Miss 'I'm too good to hang out with Hades. I'm just gonna leave him to sit around in a pool awkwardly.'" Hades said a little bitter. He poured himself another glass. "Luckily for me lady-boy over here flashed me, else I'd have died of boredom."

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](notice)
Hades followed the drink Hermes had made across the counter and laid eyes upon Aphrodite "Well, if it isn't little Miss 'I'm too good to hang out with Hades. I'm just gonna leave him to sit around in a pool awkwardly.'" Hades said a little bitter. He poured himself another glass. "Luckily for me lady-boy over here flashed me, else I'd have died of boredom."

[/QUOTE]
"H-hey!" Ozzy shouted, punching him in the arm. "Just cuz I'm gay doesn't meant you can call me that!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back