• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Aphrodite blushed a little, "I had errands to run" she took the drink from Hermes, she turned to look at Ozzy, "it's a shame you only like men..." she twirled her hair around her finger.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I'm sitting on me porch, listening to The Grateful Dead and sipping on orange soda.)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm working waiting for the food safety audit... woo)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I have to go in for work at, like, six.)

[/QUOTE]
(I started 4 am this morning... it's now 9am :c))

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](It's 4:44 PM where I live.)

[/QUOTE]
(Guessed the wrong time zone ignore that))

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite blushed a little, "I had errands to run" she took the drink from Hermes, she turned to look at Ozzy, "it's a shame you only like men..." she twirled her hair around her finger.
"Tell me about it. The only other guys that are into dudes are my brother and my mentor. And Apollo bottoms, so that's a double no."

Sharkiee said:
((M8... plz))
(Guess what? I'm not even English. I'm American.)

tumblr_m6mfto20aP1rscgzyo5_500.gif

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"H-hey!" Ozzy shouted, punching him in the arm. "Just cuz I'm gay doesn't meant you can call me that!"

[/QUOTE]
"Oh come now, it was only in jest.", Hades said patting Ozzy's head. "It's ok, I was gay once, for a while. We all do it. Zeus has a "cupbearer", Dionysus sat on a fake dick for a dead guy, Aphrodite is Aphrodite. Ya know, the world goes on."

([media]

[/media])

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Guess what? I'm not even English. I'm American.)
tumblr_m6mfto20aP1rscgzyo5_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
((Bahh, I thought I would be more English than you... fk off with all that already geez))

Aphrodite shot Hades a glare, "thanks..." she turned back to Ozzy, "I meant you look like fun, my kinda fun... too bad you like what I don't have" she took a sip of her drink.

Ozzy tapped the table. "Hermes! Can you make me a Sazerac pleeeeease?" Hermes nodded and started to mix him the drink. He then turned to Hades and gave him a hug. "You're soooooo nice!"

tumblr_lqrcz3CWw11qht847.gif

Needless to say, Ozzy is a very physical drunk.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Does it get lonely? I mean, during the months when she's not there?" Ozzy said as he finished his second D.I.T.A., and was getting kinda drunk.
"I don't see why she doesn't want to spend more time with you. I mean, you're funny. You're hot. You've got great taste in booze. You're nice. Hell, if you weren't married, I'd fuck ya. Shit, I still would. I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about actually meeting you. But my fantasies usually end with my bottom being a bit sore, if you know what I mean." Ozzy lifted up his glass, but only to see that it was empty. "Aww.."

[/QUOTE]
(I kinda wanted to know how Hades would react to this too...)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy tapped the table. "Hermes! Can you make me a Sazerac pleeeeease?" Hermes nodded and started to mix him the drink. He then turned to Hades and gave him a hug. "You're soooooo nice!"
tumblr_lqrcz3CWw11qht847.gif

Needless to say, Ozzy is a very physical drunk.

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe you should lay off the booze, kid." Hades said as Ozzy tried smothering him. "As flattered as I am that you fantasize about me, the Lord of the Underworld isn't known for his sex drive." Hades purposely ignored anything to do with Persephone. He levitated his glass so he could drink from it while Ozzy was still wrapped around him. "Just bed Aphrodite and pretend it's me" Hades joked. "Here I'll make it easier." he said spawning a crudely made mask of his face on Aphrodite and laughing.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Maybe you should lay off the booze, kid." Hades said as Ozzy tried smothering him. "As flattered as I am that you fantasize about me, the Lord of the Underworld isn't known for his sex drive." Hades purposely ignored anything to do with Persephone. He levitated his glass so he could drink from it while Ozzy was still wrapped around him. "Just bed Aphrodite and pretend it's me" Hades joked. "Here I'll make it easier." he said spawning a crudely made mask of his face on Aphrodite and laughing.

[/QUOTE]
Ozzy was drunk enough to say some dumb things. He stopped hugging him and sat in his lap.

"Pleeeeeeeeease? Just once. I won't bother you ever again."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy was drunk enough to say some dumb things. He stopped hugging him and sat in his lap.
"Pleeeeeeeeease? Just once. I won't bother you ever again."

[/QUOTE]
"How about, you ask me after a few more drinks." Hades said with a wink. "I'm too sober to cheat on my wife again."

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"How about, you ask me after a few more drinks." Hades said with a wink. "I'm too sober to cheat on my wife again."

[/QUOTE]
(Going to work.)

"Yay!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back