• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](She's a minor God. Like Janus or Hecate. They aren't considered to be actual gods, but they are. It's complicated.)

[/QUOTE]
((Then there is no problem, I'll just treat her as like a baby sister to aphrodite:P))

Sharkiee said:
((@Safety Hammer now where is everyone in the rp? :3 she needs to congratulate the happy couple))
(Hades and Ozzy are at a bar, and Morgana just walked in on Virian and Del in his room.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharkiee said:
((@Safety Hammer now where is everyone in the rp? :3 she needs to congratulate the happy couple))
(I'm just picturing a scenario where Virian comes home from the mortal world and sees them making out.

Del: "Wha- You're home early. It's not what it looks like.."

Virian: "No.. It's okay.. just carry on..")

Aphrodite lay on her bed, bored of staring at her ceiling, she had been having some fun alone. A puff of pink smoke making the well built Roman gladiator disappear from above her. She rolled onto her stomach her clothes reappearing on her as she did. She, herself disappeared into a puff if pink smoke, reappearing behind Morgana, "oh, here's me thinking I'd find you alone" she mumbled noticing they were in Virian's quarters.

@RedTeam Grif @Rui

Sharkiee said:
Aphrodite lay on her bed, bored of staring at her ceiling, she had been having some fun alone. A puff of pink smoke making the well built Roman gladiator disappear from above her. She rolled onto her stomach her clothes reappearing on her as she did. She, herself disappeared into a puff if pink smoke, reappearing behind Morgana, "oh, here's me thinking I'd find you alone" she mumbled noticing they were in Virian's quarters.
@RedTeam Grif @Rui
"God dammit, doesn't anyone fucking knock anymore?!"

Aphrodite smiled back at Del, "I didn't plan on showing up here, I uhh..." she glanced at Morgana, "no.. yeah I totally meant to" she stepped around her, walking over to Del, "congratulations, must take someone special to reel in this... thing" she motioned at Virian, giving Del a playful wink.

@Rui @Safety Hammer

She held Del by the chin, inspecting her face. "Did well Virian" she approved, "too bad you didn't get a taste of the other God of pleasure" she winked referring to herself,"but, you know where to find me" she whispered into Del's ear. She let go and turned to face Virian, "going to offer me a drink?" She chirped.

@Safety Hammer @Rui

Sharkiee said:
She held Del by the chin, inspecting her face. "Did well Virian" she approved, "too bad you didn't get a taste of the other God of pleasure" she winked referring to herself,"but, you know where to find me" she whispered into Del's ear. She let go and turned to face Virian, "going to offer me a drink?" She chirped.
@Safety Hammer @Rui
"It depends. Are you going to be like the rest of us and take off your clothes?"

Rui said:
Del's blush got brighter, "U-uh..." She gulped, twiddling her thumbs.
Virian turned to Del and gave her a gentle kiss.

"If this goes where I think it's going, you'll have a lot of fun. Trust me, baby."

Aphrodite finally realised what was going on. "Oh.." she blushed stepping back checking the assets of both, "I don't think Del could handle 2 of us Dionysus" she bit her lip, tempted by the offer.

@Rui @Safety Hammer

Del curled into Virian's side.

"I-I dunno, Viry, I think she's kinda right..."

Also have I mentioned I don't think I'm into that...?

Rui said:
Del curled into Virian's side.
"I-I dunno, Viry, I think she's kinda right..."

Also have I mentioned I don't think I'm into that...?
"Oh well. Wishful thinking, I suppose."

Morgana rolled her eyes. "Base creatures" She snarled under her breath. It was true, she got very irritated when she was hungry. "We had a deal, your blood my help. I'm hungry" She said to Virian. Oh she could say some stuff about that human he had not too long ago, but not yet would she. It was a trap card.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana rolled her eyes. "Base creatures" She snarled under her breath. It was true, she got very irritated when she was hungry. "We had a deal, your blood my help. I'm hungry" She said to Virian. Oh she could say some stuff about that human he had not too long ago, but not yet would she. It was a trap card.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh shit, I'm sorry." Virian said. "Would you mind if you just did it here?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Oh shit, I'm sorry." Virian said. "Would you mind if you just did it here?"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm too hungry to care where it is" She said. She wasnt a modest gal.

Aphrodite smirked, her eyes now on Virian, "I'll be fine... it's an age thing anyways" she winked before turning to Morgana, "well, good morning to you too sunshine" she raised an eyebrow at the discussion, "ooh, had a deal?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back