• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

(I leave for one day and vampires show up, people are getting married.......Dionysus no less. That's like Hades having kids or Aphrodite's in a chastity belt.)

Safety Hammer]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36509-olivia-acerbi/ said:
@Olivia Acerbi[/URL], your reply, bud.)
"You must have tremendous grip strength.", Hades laughed. "Friends are overrated anyway." he spawned the Brandy Virian had gone insane over earlier and pour himself a glass.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](I replied too (:'())

[/QUOTE]
(i got u (^.^))

Hades noticed Maw. "What a disgusting creature." he said grimacing. "Be gone."

(ily)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Thnks!)

Maw blinked his four eyes, disgusting? He wasnt disgusting! He lowered his head and opened his jaws and spit acid at him. It wasnt strong enough to melt skin, well prolonged exposure was, but clothes were instantly eaten at.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](Thnks!)
Maw blinked his four eyes, disgusting? He wasnt disgusting! He lowered his head and opened his jaws and spit acid at him. It wasnt strong enough to melt skin, well prolonged exposure was, but clothes were instantly eaten at.

[/QUOTE]
(best way to prove you're not disgusting is to spit acid. its fact)

Hades immediately regenerated his clothes with short burst of fire and smoke. "Vile, evil thing.", he growled.

"I love it. I hereby lay claim to you." he spawned a collar around Maw's body-head thing.

(Who doesnt do that?)

Maw felt something around his neck and tlted his head, scratching at whatever it was. It had a bell on it, and he started shaking his head just to hear the tinkling of the bell. He purred, jumping up and down.

Rui said:
(I don't spit acid, I spit fire.)
(Don't hate me.)
(i spit lava)
ice-cube-57.jpeg

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](I spit saliva)

[/QUOTE]
(then dont get near this hoe, if ya scared to go)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"You must have tremendous grip strength.", Hades laughed. "Friends are overrated anyway." he spawned the Brandy Virian had gone insane over earlier and pour himself a glass.

[/QUOTE]
"Does it get lonely? I mean, during the months when she's not there?" Ozzy said as he finished his second D.I.T.A., and was getting kinda drunk.

"I don't see why she doesn't want to spend more time with you. I mean, you're funny. You're hot. You've got great taste in booze. You're nice. Hell, if you weren't married, I'd fuck ya. Shit, I still would. I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about actually meeting you. But my fantasies usually end with my bottom being a bit sore, if you know what I mean." Ozzy lifted up his glass, but only to see that it was empty. "Aww.."

((Where the shit is everyone??? Is Hades and aphrodite still near each other ??? *drinks coffee* when work gets busy... srsly))

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](HOLY SHIT, DIONYSUS HAD FIVE KIDS WITH APHRODITE.)

[/QUOTE]
((*cracks fingers* I mean... she's a great girl))

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharkiee said:
((Where the shit is everyone??? Is Hades and aphrodite still near each other ??? *drinks coffee* when work gets busy... srsly))
(It's complicated. Oh, Virian's married to Del now.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](It's complicated. Oh, Virian's married to Del now.)

[/QUOTE]
((Where is everyone right now though ? Lol so I can totally get back into things... WHY IS HE MARRIED? WTF how is our God of pleasure going to pleasure people.. if he is married...))

Sharkiee said:
((Where is everyone right now though ? Lol so I can totally get back into things... WHY IS HE MARRIED? WTF how is our God of pleasure going to pleasure people.. if he is married...))
(How does Zeus do it? And plus, she's cool with it. She's the goddess of desire now since she's no longer a virgin.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back