• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

(ok so Ozzy flashed him and ran away and hid in the shower and Hades was like wtf)

After Aphrodite left, Hades decided to leave. He figured he'd use the showers to wash up and change. (even tho he changed into the bathing suit with the snap of his fingers). Just to see who the streaker had been.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](ok so Ozzy flashed him and ran away and hid in the shower and Hades was like wtf)
After Aphrodite left, Hades decided to leave. He figured he'd use the showers to wash up and change. (even tho he changed into the bathing suit with the snap of his fingers). Just to see who the streaker had been.

[/QUOTE]
(More like Ozzy opened the door, Hades saw him naked, so he ran away due to embarrassment.)

Ozzy, who was now sitting on the floor of one of the shower stalls and letting the water pour down over him, sighed. He had just embarrassed himself in front of his crush, and to make matters worse, he didn't even know if Hades knew who he was.

(watever, same thing.) (what kinda showers are these? like a big room with many shower heads or like individual showers?) Hades walked into the locker room, his baggies disintegrated to ashes off him and a towel combusted around his waist.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](watever, same thing.) (what kinda showers are these? like a big room with many shower heads or like individual showers?) Hades walked into the locker room, his baggies disintegrated to ashes off him and a towel combusted around his waist.

[/QUOTE]
(Individual ones.)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](watever, same thing.) (what kinda showers are these? like a big room with many shower heads or like individual showers?) Hades walked into the locker room, his baggies disintegrated to ashes off him and a towel combusted around his waist.

[/QUOTE]
(Your reply, my dude.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Your reply, my dude.)

[/QUOTE]
(okie)

Hades walked into the shower area and took the one next to the streaker hoping to be able to get an idea as to who this person was.

He turned on the shower and let it warm up to volcanic temperatures as he took off his towel. He threw it over his shoulder and it burst into flames disappearing. He stepped into the water and began to wash himself off.

"This pool is public, you know.", he said to the person in the adjacent shower.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi](okie)
Hades walked into the shower area and took the one next to the streaker hoping to be able to get an idea as to who this person was.

He turned on the shower and let it warm up to volcanic temperatures as he took off his towel. He threw it over his shoulder and it burst into flames disappearing. He stepped into the water and began to wash himself off.

"This pool is public, you know.", he said to the person in the adjacent shower.

[/QUOTE]
Ozzy's face felt hot, as blush covered his cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry.. It just that no one ever uses it but Poseidon, and training under both Athena and Apollo is hard. I'm so sorry.." He stammered. He felt as if he needed to cover up, even though Hades couldn't see him.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy's face felt hot, as blush covered his cheeks.
"I-I'm sorry.. It just that no one ever uses it but Poseidon, and training under both Athena and Apollo is hard. I'm so sorry.." He stammered. He felt as if he needed to cover up, even though Hades couldn't see him.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, those two are obnoxious enough on their own.", Hades commented. "So, perfect. It's nauseating."

"You know there are other ways to unwind.....besides public nudity."

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Yeah, those two are obnoxious enough on their own.", Hades commented. "So, perfect. It's nauseating."
"You know there are other ways to unwind.....besides public nudity."

[/QUOTE]
Ozzy chuckled. "I know. It's just that skinny dipping doesn't end up with a sprained wrist."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy chuckled. "I know. It's just that skinny dipping doesn't end up in a sprained wrist."

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, see that's where technique comes into play.", Hades jokes.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Ah, see that's where technique comes into play.", Hades jokes.

[/QUOTE]
"You'll have to show me sometime." Ozzy said.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You'll have to show me sometime." Ozzy said.

[/QUOTE]
"I'd be glad to, but I'll have to charge.", Hades laughed.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"I'd be glad to, but I'll have to charge.", Hades laughed.

[/QUOTE]
Ozzy giggled. "I'm Ozymandias. But you can call me Ozzy. And on that lesson? What if I didn't have any money? Could I pay you in any way else?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy giggled. "I'm Ozymandias. But you can call me Ozzy. And on that lesson? What if I didn't have any money? Could I pay you in any way else?"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sure we could work something out, Ozzy.", Hades shut off the water and ignited into flame, drying himself. "I had initially come to see my brother but he's a bit preoccupied in planting seed....he's got a remarkably green thumb. So, I'm free for the time being before I return to Persephone in the Underworld.", he Materializes his usual Ornate cloak.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Is it just me, or is this the best part of Hercules?)
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
(I watched that part 5 times yesterday)

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"I'm sure we could work something out, Ozzy.", Hades shut off the water and ignites into flame, drying himself. "I had initially come to see my brother but he's a bit preoccupied in planting seed....he's got a remarkably green thumb. So, I'm free for the time being before I return to Persephone in the Underworld.", he Materializes his usual Ornate cloak.

[/QUOTE]
Ozzy walked out of his shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and put on his glasses. For a few seconds, he saw king's body and blushed. Ozzy was quite shorter than Hades in more ways than one. He, afraid of popping a boner in front of the death god, made sure that he only dropped his towel for a split second before pulling on his underwear.

"I, um.. Would you like to hang out with me, then?" Ozzy said, trying to look normal, but ended up giving him a dumb grin. "I mean you don't have to, since we just met and all, but you really seem bored and I have nothing going on. And I, uh, um, think that you are really cool."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy walked out of his shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and put on his glasses. For a few seconds, he saw king's body and blushed. Ozzy was quite shorter than Hades in more ways than one. He, afraid of popping a boner in front of the death god, made sure that he only dropped his towel for a split second before pulling on his underwear.
"I, um.. Would you like to hang out with me, then?" Ozzy said, trying to look normal, but ended up giving him a dumb grin. "I mean you don't have to, since we just met and all, but you really seem bored and I have nothing going on. And I, uh, um, think that you are really cool."

[/QUOTE]
"Then you must not know me very well.", Hades jested. "Oh, I'm sure I can make some time. I'll just push back my self-loathing session to 9:30." he smirked as he finished putting on his clothes. "What did you have in mind?"

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Then you must not know me very well.", Hades jested. "Oh, I'm sure I can make some time. I'll just push back my self-loathing session to 9:30." he smirked as he finished putting on his clothes. "What did you have in mind?"

[/QUOTE]
"I, uh.." Ozzy stumbled. He was to busy looking at Hades' body. For a God, he had one godly body. "Um, w-what do you want to do?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I, uh.." Ozzy stumbled. He was to busy looking at Hades' body. For a God, he had one godly body. "Um, w-what do you want to do?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I could always go for a drink." Hades suggested.

"What's the matter? You seem.....preoccupied.", he said walking closer to Ozzy.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"Well, I could always go for a drink." Hades suggested.
"What's the matter? You seem.....preoccupied.", he said walking closer to Ozzy.

[/QUOTE]
"I, uh, it's nothing really.." Ozzy said, his voice quavering as some blood dropped from his nose. Needless to say, he had a pretty big crush on Hades.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I, uh, it's nothing really.." Ozzy said, his voice quavering as some blood dropped from his nose. Needless to say, he had a pretty big crush on Hades.

[/QUOTE]
He summoned a handkerchief and held it out to Ozzy. "If you insist.", Hades said. He now seemed keen on why Ozzy was behaving so oddly. "Are you going to stare at me all day or are you going to get ready?"

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]He summoned a handkerchief and held it out to Ozzy. "If you insist.", Hades said. He now seemed keen on why Ozzy was behaving so oddly. "Are you going to stare at me all day or are you going to get ready?"

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, um, yeah.. sorry." Ozzy said, slipping on his red v-neck, torn hoodie, and black skinny jeans. "What do you want to drink? My brother can get us something."

"Your brother?", Hades squinted at Ozzy and then grimaced. "Virian", he growled. "I'd thought you'd reminded me of someone." he said putting a hand on Ozzy's shoulder. "Unfortunately for you, that someone is Virian."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back