• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Capricornus said:
Helena introduced herself. She bowed: "Ah, hello. My name is Helena, and I'm really enjoying my stay so far."
She didn't know what it was about that god, M, but, even though he introducedhhimself politely, there was something really intimidating about him.
M smiled and began walking with her

"So, Helena. Tell me a bit about yourself. What do you like most in the world?"

"If you are talking about sex I want nothing of it" She crossed her arms. "Blood or you get to set the date up yourself"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"If you are talking about sex I want nothing of it" She crossed her arms. "Blood or you get to set the date up yourself"

[/QUOTE]
"Πόσο περίπου μπορείτε να έχετε το αίμα μου πέντε φορές, αλλά μπορώ να παίξω με τα βυζιά σας, ενώ μπορείτε να το κάνετε."

FireMaiden said:
(Oh hey, what happened here?)
(Tl;dr: Some gods are against the mortal being there, others want her to stay, and thus Yashnifus decided that she is granted divinity if she completes her task, which again, some gods are against. ^^)

GreenEyedStranger said:
M smiled and began walking with her
"So, Helena. Tell me a bit about yourself. What do you like most in the world?"

Helena thought about his question. Something or someone that she liked or loved the most. She came up with the most unoriginal answer she could think of: "Well, my parents and friends and so on I guess?", she chuckled.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](Huh?)

[/QUOTE]
(Virian was asking in Greek if he could play with Morgana's boobs.)

Rukia said:
(Virian was asking in Greek if he could play with Morgana's boobs.)
(He wants to know if he gives her 5 meals if she would let him play with her boobs while she feeds :3)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](He wants to know if he gives her 5 meals if she would let him play with her boobs while she feeds :3)

[/QUOTE]
(That sounds like a completely fair deal to me)

(Oh shit I didnt know google translate had Greek.)

Morgana sighed. "Whatever gets me the blood" She said. "Fine, deal. You get to do that and get your human at the same time. While I get 5 meals. I should make deals with you more often"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](Oh shit I didnt know google translate had Greek.)
Morgana sighed. "Whatever gets me the blood" She said. "Fine, deal. You get to do that and get your human at the same time. While I get 5 meals. I should make deals with you more often"

[/QUOTE]
"Well? I have about two hours to burn. Are you hungry?"

"Famished, actually. Not feeding in three days is not good" Morgana said. "And just some blood from the order guy isnt going to help it."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Famished, actually. Not feeding in three days is not good" Morgana said. "And just some blood from someone isnt going to help it."

[/QUOTE]
Virian gave her a cheeky grin.

Morgana couldnt help but laugh some at his grin. "I'm guessing you wold rather my shirt off for this?" She asked. Because with it on or off, he still had access either way/

Loreley:

Loreley sat at her mirror, humming softly as she ran one of her treasured ivory combs through the long, thick locks trying to tame the tangled wet mess. She had gotten up early, heading out to go swimming at one of her favorite spots nearby, she had only just come back, and wanted to look at the treasures she had found in the water, excited to decorate her room with the objects.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana couldnt help but laugh some at his grin. "I'm guessing you wold rather my shirt off for this?" She asked. Because with it on or off, he still had access either way/

[/QUOTE]
"Yes please!"

Capricornus said:
(Tl;dr: Some gods are against the mortal being there, others want her to stay, and thus Yashnifus decided that she is granted divinity if she completes her task, which again, some gods are against. ^^)
Helena thought about his question. Something or someone that she liked or loved the most. She came up with the most unoriginal answer she could think of: "Well, my parents and friends and so on I guess?", she chuckled.
M's voice became a little darker, and more intimidating as he spoke

"Wouldn't you like to see them again? I can take you back to the earth realm right now if you wish, one one condition... You must never return to this mountain."

John had been exploring the area with a small unmanned drone, his eyes wide with the widespread factor the the G-particles... Where was it coming from?! He had no idea, and was looking for a source. It was a matter of time...

GreenEyedStranger said:
M's voice became a little darker, and more intimidating as he spoke
"Wouldn't you like to see them again? I can take you back to the earth realm right now if you wish, one one condition... You must never return to this mountain."

Helena stopped and looked up to M as he spoke. She knew she had to be polite towards gods. "I'm-... I'm sorry. I don't think I can accept this condition.", she spoke, while trying to avoid M's intimidating glance. "See, this here is everything I could've dreamed off and more, and I still have so many things planned to do here. Never being able to come back would be one of the worst things to happen. I'm sorry but I'm just not ready to go. Not yet.", she answered with a worried smile.

Ulfruer materialized through the water. "Sudsy." He yelled and soon enough a white Pegasus came souring through the air toward him. Ulfruer got on the Pegasus and said, "To Mt. Olympus please." The Pegasus took off flying at amazing speeds. The god smiled and put out his hand, making his trident appear right there. "Ulfruer, The Earthshaker approaches!" The god yelled with a laugh. The Pegasus landed on the flat space it usually landed on. "Thank you, Sudsy." Ulfruer whispered. "Go back to Atlantis for now." He told the Pegasus and it flew off. The god frowned. He was one of the only gods to visit the humans now, most of the gods and goddesses just stayed on Olympus now. "Where is everyone!" He bellowed, making sure that every god in on Olympus knew that the Stormbringer was there. He smirked. He was one of the loudest people on Olympus, it came handy to get someones attention. He knew that eventually someone would come and greet him so he just stood there waiting for them to come.

Capricornus said:
Helena stopped and looked up to M as he spoke. She knew she had to be polite towards gods. "I'm-... I'm sorry. I don't think I can accept this condition.", she spoke, while trying to avoid M's intimidating glance. "See, this here is everything I could've dreamed off and more, and I still have so many things planned to do here. Never being able to come back would be one of the worst things to happen. I'm sorry but I'm just not ready to go. Not yet.", she answered with a worried smile.
M began to glare at her and suddenly stood in front of her, forcing Helena to confront him

"Your presence here is not just against the order of Mt. Olympus, but against the order of nature itself. If you do not leave by the end of today on your own accord, then I will make you leave."

He turned and started to leave before he called out

"Watch your back here human... Your days on this mountain are numbered..."

And he left.

What did he just hear? Human? "This'll be interesting!" The sea god yelled as he called Sudsy back to him. "Take me to the human, suds." And without another word the Pegasus took off, soon landing near the human. "Okay suds, this'll be the last time I call you to me." Ulfruer said. He walked over to the human. "I hear a human has come to Mt. Olympus! Pleased to meet you, Im Ulfruer, The Earthshaker. I prefer to be called Poseidon though." He said happily, putting his hand out to the human in greeting. "What do I call you?" He asked.

@Capricornus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back