• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War for the Throne [always accepting]

Nikrael studied John for a few seconds, then replied in a low voice.

"I am loyal to anyone who brings peace to the late Emperor's lands. Brutus is currently our only option."

john says " i would bring peace as well and already have heir and ties to other countries as i am a ambassador"

"Which is why Brutus is so eager to have an alliance with you," Nikrael said. "But you are a foreigner to these people. They may not accept you."

"they would with a royal guard on my side so what do you say will you work with me?" john said

However still confused from the shock delivered by the deadly poison, Arcsidian finally manages to reach the merchant's house. he walked towards the gates. One one the guards shouted:

"State your business!"

"I'm seeking an audience with your master!"

"And why would our master be interested in seeing you? he is quite busy at the moment!"

"Tell him I am with the order of wayward sons. That should spark his interest!"

The guards exchanged a puzzled look and then one of them went back inside.

Nikrael fell silent, contemplating.

"What reason do I have to trust you? Any more than to trust Brutus? I've known you for half a meal, and a conference in which you gave in far too quickly for someone interested in economic gain only. You want a say in things here, and you want it badly. Why?"

When Brutus got out of the washroom he was told a member of the waywords sons was there "let him in now" Brutus said

A few minutes later, the guard came back. "Our master would be seeing you now." Unsure about what would happen next, Arcsidian kept pressuring the handle of his sword, he is not quite sure what could be going on the merchant's head. He was directed to a well furnished room with dozens of book shelves all over.

"Our master will be here shortly."

Nikrael slowly pushed back her chair so she could leave it more easily in case trouble arose. She didn't know about this order, but nearly any group of people could be dangerous in the right circumstances.

"Listen carefully merchant!. My business is not with you. I need to find the members of the royal guards immediately. If you care about the future of this land you will not hesitate."

Arcsidian kept eyeballing the merchant, wondering if he could be trusted with the information he carries. He decided not to trust him yet.

"As I said that is none of your business!"

Just as the brutus was about to leave arcsidian shouted "There is a war merchant! a war of which you are oblivious about. Earlier I mentioned I am with the order of wayward sons, do you have any clue what they are capable of? so here is a hint, the emperor you seek an alliance with, that won't do you much good! he will be assassinated two days from now. His brother in law would seize the throne waging war on talon. All will be lost."

"The same people who ordered the assassination of the emperor of Talon. He was just a small part of a bigger plan. The same thing will happen to all neighboring kingdoms. Talon must have a king, with the information I carry, we can anticipate their moves for now. In the meanwhile the emperor needs to be saved."

"I need the royal Guards merchant, I don't care much about your loyalty!"

Arcsidian screamed: "Where are they?"

Arcsidian became frustrated, he took a long glance at the guards in the room, he could probably take one out with his crossbow and knock the other easily with a blow but he decided to let things be for now.

Just before he leaves, arcsidian dragged himself as close as he could, close enough so only brutus could hear him

"I know you had one of the guards killed merchant! I'll be back tomorrow but they are better be alive! I'll let myself out!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back