• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Lite folded his arms and listened. "So is this a warning? You're saying that we should stay away from Project Blanc?" He queried. Without waiting for a response, he detected a heartbeat nearby. Looking over at the shadows, he narrowed his eyes "I wonder who is trying to spy on us,,,"

"Hold on a second, I'm in the middle of a conversation, I'll put you on hold, okay?" His mind replied to Miz, then joked "Or leave a message at the tone!"

@DaManofWar

@Crazyabeldog

@bloodfire

bloodfire said:
Mizuti put the picture away and jumped up onto a piece of tall rubble. It was not as high as his mountain place but mizuti figured it was high enough for him. "The commander of this organization is general blanc. His other name which he had mentioned was Joseph gardner. He says he is human kinds "protector" yet he wants to kill both heroes and villains. He has been using blank not only as a tool but as a personal telephone. I know this because he has used blank to speak to me several times in the past. Now there are two individuals we can go to to get us information. With one of them being a magnet for.general blanc and his men. We can go to Sgt Stephen Goodrich ((ooc-don't remember the name for the guy besides the veteran and you mentioning the name Stephen @Sgt.Goodrich ) who the general seems to have a more personal connection. Or we can risk getting attacked by more of those men of his by going to blank directly. Either way we will need to find out what the motives of his plans are. I told you everything I know so far. But am currently waiting for more intel from rick or lite." He then sent a message from his mind to rick and lite hoping the would hear it. "Rick..lite..we're going to need more intel than what we know from the last encounter with general blanc. See if you can find any. Then report it to me..I'm going to need it." Mizuti looked at natalia. "I can personally go pay a visit to blank. But someone else will have to go find stephen."
@Robyn Banks @Knightling @DaManofWar @Joshua matt
"You've got it" rick looked over to lite. "Ready?"

(Ima just jump in, lost track!)

@Knightling

On second thought, Alice probably should've left the moment she got there. Or, better yet, she should've never followed Mizuti there in the first place.

Taking a shallow breath, the brunette climbed to her feet. She was shaking a bit, and was a bit paler than usual. She wasn't sure whether she should walk over to where the others stood, or just stay put. For the sake of her own safety and sanity, she just kind of decided to stay where she was; just in case things got bad and she needed to make a run for it. With one hand tightly gripping a section of her chain, Alice tried to calm herself down a bit. "S-sorry."

@bloodfire @Robyn Banks

Normally, Dr. Maximilian wouldn't watch random people in the dark, but the guy that came out of the tree hadn't been in the tree until right before he jumped out. It seemed weird. The he looked over. Dr. Maximilian attempted to stay still. He then came out of the shadows, attempting to hide his face, and walked through the park on one of the sidewalks, trying to hear what the guy was saying.

@Knightling @DaManofWar

Aridis said:

On second thought, Alice probably should've left the moment she got there. Or, better yet, she should've never followed Mizuti there in the first place.

Taking a shallow breath, the brunette climbed to her feet. She was shaking a bit, and was a bit paler than usual. She wasn't sure whether she should walk over to where the others stood, or just stay put. For the sake of her own safety and sanity, she just kind of decided to stay where she was; just in case things got bad and she needed to make a run for it. With one hand tightly gripping a section of her chain, Alice tried to calm herself down a bit. "S-sorry."

@bloodfire @Robyn Banks

Natalia watched the brunette girl approach her obviously intimidated by her presents. She examined the girl up and down, her aura was different than the ones she saw before but still she didn't know why everyone wanted to be around her all of a sudden. She didn't have time for it. There's was more things to do. She turned herself around towards the girl asking."What is your business here?"

Last edited by a moderator:
(*Super secret message!*)

@Robyn Banks

Lite looked over at Rick "I'm a boyscout, I'm always ready!" He joked, then added "Every time I look at you I wonder what kind of face you're making, with that mask always on you like a Facehugger" So far he dismissed the other person as a random punk.

@Joshua matt

@Crazyabeldog

Knightling said:
(Alice is not tied up. Her power is the ability for her to control chains in certain ways, so she usually keeps a certain length of chain on her person to use as a weapon. She's probably holding the chain like somebody would hold a gun in their jacket)
@Robyn Banks

Lite looked over at Rick "I'm a boyscout, I'm always ready!" He joked, then added "Every time I look at you I wonder what kind of face you're making, with that mask always on you like a Facehugger" So far he dismissed the other person as a random punk.

@Joshua matt

@Crazyabeldog
"I forgot myself." You lead

Blank sighed. "Lite," he began, "Project Blank is very dangerous. It is one of the largest spy networks in the world, and has agents in every major criminal organisation on the planet. They have access to vast amounts of technology, and weapons that haven't even been sanctioned by the military. Fighting them will be a hell that may claim some lives." Blank closed his eyes. "Maybe I should just go back, and let them take me."

@Knightling

(Joshua, my good man, Five Word Response? you gotta give me more to work off of, lol (B') )

Knightling said:
(Joshua, my good man, Five Word Response? you gotta give me more to work off of, lol (B') )
[quote

Sorry brotha I was busy

"Okay its your call, I almost got natailia!, I need a break from this..." Rick looked around and decided. "Do you got any vigilante work, I could use some, comrade."

He put in a new filter.

Dr. Maximilian had decides that it was a good idea to eavesdrop. Project Blank? Spy network? Every major criminal organization on the planet? Vast amounts of technology and weapons? Dr. Maximilian liked what he was hearing. He nonchalantly walks up to the tree beside Blank and Lite and leans against it, pretending to talk on his phone.

@DaManofWar @Knightling

"I was about to go and single handedly take down the Blanc organization, but Blank over here is talking me out of it" Lite told Rick, only joking around for a moment "But seriously though" he proceeded "Everything you're saying is factually true, they seem to be able to squash anybody at any time. We like to think with our special powers and awesome circumstances that we're the shit, that we're the underdogs who make a difference. But perhaps we're just fooling ourselves, perhaps we're all just puppets dancing to a crowd of masterminds. I'd like to think that we're going to come out ontop, figure it all out at the last minute like in a movie, but this is real life" He paused to think "So maybe we can't control everything, but that doesn't stop us from trying. The ideals are still there, and Ideas are bulletproof. There is still that chance that we do pull through. But even if that is not the case..." He paused, then finally stated "Better a quick death in battle, then a slow one under Their heel!"

@Crazyabeldog,

@Joshua matt

@DaManofWar

Knightling said:
"I was about to go and single handedly take down the Blanc organization, but Blank over here is talking me out of it" Lite told Rick, only joking around for a moment "But seriously though" he proceeded "Everything you're saying is factually true, they seem to be able to squash anybody at any time. We like to think with our special powers and awesome circumstances that we're the shit, that we're the underdogs who make a difference. But perhaps we're just fooling ourselves, perhaps we're all just puppets dancing to a crowd of masterminds. I'd like to think that we're going to come out ontop, figure it all out at the last minute like in a movie, but this is real life" He paused to think "So maybe we can't control everything, but that doesn't stop us from trying. The ideals are still there, and Ideas are bulletproof. There is still that chance that we do pull through. But even if that is not the case..." He paused, then finally stated "Better a quick death in battle, then a slow one under Their heel!"
@Crazyabeldog,

@Joshua matt

@DaManofWar
"I agree...maybe it wasn't natailia that killed my family, maybe it was these blanc guys! We gotta take em down!" Rick sat up and yelled

Emily had been trying to avoid the cops. Or anyone who might want her back with her family. At least her face had gone off the news, that was good. The investigators probably fell for that blood trick.

She saw a chance to get another meal as a rich seeming person walked by, knocking anyone down in her path. Emily slid behind her and quickly and quietly pulled one of three wallets out of her bag. She pulled out the money and set it on the ground, leaving it for another to find. Emily smiled at the hope of a fresh meal. Walking down the back streets she got quite excited, thinking of how she might be able to go back to school, when her hand burst into flame and destroyed the hundreds of dollars she had. Panicking, she tried to flick it out, no luck. It spread, engulfing her arm, though it did not kill her, it still hurt. She ran to a rain barrel and dunked her arm in, putting out the flame. When she pulled her arm out, she found blistering burns all up her arm. "Great. No food, and an open wound." She touched it an flinched at the pain. "Maybe now would be a good time to try the shelter." She began walking down the road, remembering the horror she felt as her flames burned her first shelter, killing two others.

As much as she hated to put the blame on someone else, there was a bit of blame to put on someone other than herself. That someone had put the idea into her head, and had given her permission to go through with it. Although it was a different person who actually tempted her to jump onto the bandwagon of crazy, Mizuti was the only target in the area -besides herself- who could take some of the blame.

"Mizuti said I could tag along..." Alice confessed. "So..I followed him here."

@Robyn Banks

"Yes. I did" mizuti had said. "I met her before. I think she can help me with our work. She may be a child nearly as old as me. But she is one I know I can trust. I need to make a run to the mountains outside the city. But first. I can look for any potential candidates to join us. If you wish." Mizuti looked from Natalia to the girl the back to Natalia. "The way I see it Natalia we need all the allies we can get. And she can help me with my science while I am out. And speaking of. Is there anything you need done here in the city before I take my leave?"

@Robyn Banks @Aridis

Emily managed to find an old curtain and cut it off to bandage her arm. Some of the burns still showed, but at least she could not worry too much. Her mind clouded with worry as she walked along, hoping that one day she could actually go back to school. "Maybe then I could figure out just how to leave my mark on the world..." Emily wandered alone aware of her fire burning angrily, hoping to consume her along with the world.

Blank smiled at Lite. "Thank you," he told him, before standing up. "We should find the others, so I can tell then everything they need to know to defeat Project Blank."

@knightl

A tall figure in a hoodie and jeans walked through the city streets he'd gotten to know well. He'd grown bored and hungry, so he decided to go on his daily hunt for humans.

He wondered if perhaps he'd have a run in with one of the fellow local baddies as well. He was getting a little tired of working alone. He figured, perhaps if there are more people to work with, he'd have a chance at getting more people.

He played with the idea of draining a few cores today.. While having the blessed heroes riding his ass about the murder of innocent lives, he was growing restless with the few people he could manage to drain each day. Plus it'd mean a few more lives would be wiped off the planet, and a few less nuisances infecting the world.

Emily shadowed her face with her short hair, choosing to assume the name of Echo for now. A few flames flickered up her arms as she looked for something to do. "This city never made me welcome did it." She chuckled, thinking of the hard times she had on the streets.

Echo struggled to call back the flames threatening to overtake her, trying to restrain them safely inside herself.

Dr. Maximilian was at a loss of words. They have powers too? He quickly approaches the two of them before they leave.

"Hi..."

His voice his low and grumbly. (Think: One of the ghouls from Fallout.)

"My name's Dr. Maximilian. I heard you have powers..."

@DaManofWar @Knightling

Natalia glared at him. "Did I ask you for your perspective?" When she looked at the girl. When she was about her age she was able to go on Class A missions, but then again that was her the girl was different. "You can bring potential candidates but they don't get accepted until I say so. Is that understood?"

@bloodfire @Aridis

Mizuti nodded. "Understood. I shall leave now. The sooner the better no? But then again. If you need something done I could see to it it gets done." Mizuti looked at the ruined environment the back to Natalia. "You know..seems how the mansion is basically an open target..I could let you ue mine..its in my high place. Though you would have to hike to get to it. But I can give crimson the directions for him to take you there. It would be safer to show you the location in case..unwanted guests are currently listening to this conversation." Mizuti stood in place awaiting a response from Natalia.

@Robyn Banks

Echo trotted along the path, allowing the flame to escape in small amount as tiny images in fire. She wasn't quite sure if anyone else would want to help a fire freak like herself. So Echo kept wandering, hoping that she could find a place to stay for the moment, preferably fire proof.

Echo stumbled upon the group of strangers, her eyes wide as she looked at them. She honestly wasn't sure how she had arrived here, but these people looked quite hostile. "I-i'm sorry, I was just um, looking for a place to stay. No trouble meant here, I'll just uh, head out." Echo stepped back, her head down as her bandages fell off to reveal a bit of the burns.

@Robyn Banks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back