• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
"As they see his Brain incased in Glass Nathan continues to spray Napalm while Carmicheal is aiming at the glass, 10 minutes out Sarah is rushing towards them to help fight Joseph"

@DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I missed a lot since my last entry here can you fill me in? Wifi has been harder to access where I am as my uncles wifi got shut down...and It will be like that until next Monday the first of february

R

Knightling said:
(So if all my characters go insane, they will gain telepathy)
Lite smirked and spoke into the radio "The Hero Alliance has been reformed, this new dude is apparently taking control. As of right now, it's just Me, Balwarck,,eh,,,I don't think I got his name correctly,,and Blank. If you join, that'll be four of us. Of course, we are trying to recruit some of the old members too, perhaps to make things the way they were" Lite cleared his throat and paced atop the building "Anyways, we've got a Storm coming, figured you'd like a heads up" He smirked "But between you and me, I'm going to see what I can do to take them both down right now. Imagine how awesome it would be if I saved the city" He put the radio down and shot his grapple onto a building, deciding to keep moving on.

@Joshua matt

"Woah!" Rex exclaimed, taking the suit case and staring at the money. It took him a while to realize exactly how much it was, and in cash. "I ain't seen nothin' like this!" He muttered "Hell, I didn't know anybody could own this much! Imagine how many shots I could buy with this!" He stroked his facial hair quickly "Money talks, pal, I'm in!"

@bloodfire
Rick checked his radio. "Time for business." Rick fixed his hand and left for lite.

(since tho rp is almost dead, I'm planning a fitting story arc. A few years have past, the city has returned to normal, high crime rates, the hero alliance having dissipated. Lite is one of the few people still around, trying to keep order on his own)

(

DaManofWar said:
(Naw, just let it die)
(Only For Nine years, which will make Victor 25

The setting in Astra is going to be changed quite a bit now)

Knightling said:
(

(And Since all three of my characters can regenerate pretty sure they didn't die and are currently acting as vigilantes?)

Knightling said:
(

(Or Ask the original Creator to allow you to make a sequel to this which you can use your old characters or their children maybe?)

(The original creator hasn't been to this thread in a long time, not to mention they've been gone since Tuesday.

Nine years isn't enough time to have a grown enough child, which is why this isn't a complete reboot)

Knightling said:
(The original creator hasn't been to this thread in a long time, not to mention they've been gone since Tuesday.
Nine years isn't enough time to have a grown enough child, which is why this isn't a complete reboot)
(Just let the thread die!)

(Hmm... I Really liked the thread, Don't really want to see it end like this, the sound of a sequel would be nice possibly 9-30 years maybe it's your choice)

(Perhaps a sequel would fit better,

would you be up for it?

I havn't made a RP before)

(I'm good. Nobody is forcing you to stay,

take care.

@DaManofWar)

Knightling said:
(Perhaps a sequel would fit better,
would you be up for it?

I havn't made a RP before)

(I'm good. Nobody is forcing you to stay,

take care.

@DaManofWar)
(I've tried making an RP but for me i'll need help maybe you could help with some of the lore? or locations? i guess)

VirtualNotoriety said:
(I've tried making an RP but for me i'll need help maybe you could help with some of the lore? or locations? i guess)
Definitely, I've got quite a few ideas on the lore and how everything will work. I'm thinking of a really Film Noir setting for this new RP. I'll get back to you later today when I get done with work)

Knightling said:
Definitely, I've got quite a few ideas on the lore and how everything will work. I'm thinking of a really Film Noir setting for this new RP. I'll get back to you later today when I get done with work)
As long as it is a new RP, unrelated to this one, invite me and Robyn Banks.

Knightling said:
(We should try to keep it closer to the original RP... How about due to their damages in society they are out casted or hired to hunt down other powers by the government or try and live normal lives again?)

VirtualNotoriety said:
(We should try to keep it closer to the original RP... How about due to their damages in society they are out casted or hired to hunt down other powers by the government or try and live normal lives again?)
(Alright, count me out)

(I honestly think that if we cannot make a sequel or continue we should just let the thread die and get together to create a new RP all together)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back