• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
VirtualNotoriety said:
(We should try to keep it closer to the original RP... How about due to their damages in society they are out casted or hired to hunt down other powers by the government or try and live normal lives again?)
(Ten years in the future,

Astra will be a little different then it is now. There will be three main gangs fighting for control, and the government will be fighting to control all of them. Heroes are rare and are hunted, as per your earlier suggestion)

Knightling said:
(Ten years in the future,
Astra will be a little different then it is now. There will be three main gangs fighting for control, and the government will be fighting to control all of them. Heroes are rare and are hunted, as per your earlier suggestion)
(we sorta agreed that it won't be a direct sequel to Unreality but it would allow the use of our characters here)

The sound of a gunshot rang out into the air. Another thug fell to the ground, dead from the bullet. The man clad in black moved forward towards the last surviving gang-member, a smoking gun in hand. "Y-you killed all my guys!" The leader exclaimed, frightened and outraged at the same time. "I warned you, back off or everyone you know dies, this is your fault!" The man stated harshly, then aimed his pistol and fired again. With a thud, the gang leader fell to the ground lifelessly.

@Anyone.

As the gangleader fell to the floor, so did a mysterious, armored man drop from the scaffolding lining the top of the warehouse. The armored man laughed lightly, swinging his rifle up and over his shoulder as he spoke to the man in black.

"Good shooting, huh? We sure showed them."

The two knew each other, vigilantes and comrades, the armored man was known affectionately by the name Spirit--because he was like a ghost watching the fight, with bodies falling silently as he paraded around the room.

"Another gang scum removed from this earth."[/font]

@Knightling

@Knightling[/URL]
The Man in black turned his head towards the other person, his features indistinguishable beneath his suit. "We?" he muttered sourly, he wasn't really known for his social skills or positive attitude. The Metallic Shadow, formerly known as Lite, was not the same boy that he used to be nine years ago. Gone were the quibs, restraint, and second chances that he used to hold at high regard. As his methods of fighting crime had grown more brutal, the problem only intensifies as the gangs began working together more efficiently. Though he would never admit it, Victor knew that perhaps his new harsh methods were perhaps counter productive. "The hell do you want?" The metallic shadow asked as he checked the dead bodies for money.

Rick looked over the city watching everything from the old hero HQ. He dug through his pockets and found a silenced USP equip with a laser sight. He changed a filter on his gas mask. He looked up at the city. "Long time no see."

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]Rick looked over the city watching everything from the old hero HQ. He dug through his pockets and found a silenced USP equip with a laser sight. He changed a filter on his gas mask. He looked up at the city. "Long time no see."

[/QUOTE]
(trying to make the rp live again?)

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]Rick looked over the city watching everything from the old hero HQ. He dug through his pockets and found a silenced USP equip with a laser sight. He changed a filter on his gas mask. He looked up at the city. "Long time no see."

[/QUOTE]
(Don't you think you should just make a sequel to the rp?)

[QUOTE="Joshua matt](Yeeeeaaaahhhhh actually I haven't been on in like three months xD

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah while you are gone it died, wanna help me make a sequel? like after the ban of powers that they are now all fugitives?)

VirtualNotoriety said:
(Yeah while you are gone it died, wanna help me make a sequel? like after the ban of powers that they are now all fugitives?)
*puts away defibulators* okay you got it. Could give it CPR....but it is shot through the head..... Oh well I'm game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back