• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Miss Alice]That is true. And I'm sorry you have to go to class. I'm homeschooled. Sorry, love. :/

[/QUOTE]
Homeschooling sounds so good right now, but idk if I'd actually study or just say I will and end up on the computer all day.

xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Hola everyone! How are you all this fine day?
Wonderful! Woke up to a very funny OOC comment in another RP and a very lovely post from you dear!

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Ciao, Fifi! I'm multitasking: talking to you dearies & doing homework. lol How are you, gato piccolo?

[/QUOTE]
Ciao bella! I'm also multitasking, researching for a project and talking to you wonderful human beings xD also did you just say little cat?

crucialstar said:
When I debate to skip class, it takes a whole lot in me cause I feel bad for not going yet at the same time the class I would skip would be pointless in going.... I would never skip mandatory classes like orgo or biodiversity
I skip a lot!

But I make up for it with books and YouTube lectures.

I pass my classes either way so it's all good =P

NessieAlways said:
Homeschooling sounds so good right now, but idk if I'd actually study or just say I will and end up on the computer all day.
xD

Wonderful! Woke up to a very funny OOC comment in another RP and a very lovely post from you dear!
Aww shucks, glad you like it :)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Aww shucks, glad you like it :)
You're going to be keeping me on my toes with Madden.

I'm not mean or sarcastic at all so she's my hardest character so far. I be googling sarcasm all the time.

NessieAlways said:
xD

Yeaaah, that happens to me. Like everyday. xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Ciao bella! I'm also multitasking, researching for a project and talking to you wonderful human beings xD also did you just say little cat?
Ah! I'm not the only one! lol And, yes, I did say small cat. lol I've been calling people that for some reason.

NessieAlways said:
You're going to be keeping me on my toes with Madden.
I'm not mean or sarcastic at all so she's my hardest character so far. I be googling sarcasm all the time.
Yeah it's the same for me, but omg you pull it off so well xD

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Yeaaah, that happens to me. Like everyday. xD
Ah! I'm not the only one! lol And, yes, I did say small cat. lol I've been calling people that for some reason.

[/QUOTE]
Aww that's adorable xD I used to learn Italian so I was like 'gato piccolo? I know that phrase!'

I can help with you sarcasm, Nessie! xD I'm kinda fluent in it. lol

I'm currently learning Italian so I know a little. Plus my grandparents know some so that helps.

It's kinda hard to play a character that isn't like you but it's fun too. You just have to write them a lot to get use to them. Or at least for me...

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]It's kinda hard to play a character that isn't like you but it's fun too. You just have to write them a lot to get use to them. Or at least for me...

[/QUOTE]
Same here. I find the characters least like me end up being my favourites cause of how much I had to think about it.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Lol no it was a real compliment don't worry xD you're far too nice to be Madden :)
Awe thank you!

It's hard to get in her head, but I try =P

I use Sadie Saxton as inspiration.

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]I can help with you sarcasm, Nessie! xD I'm kinda fluent in it. lol
I'm currently learning Italian so I know a little. Plus my grandparents know some so that helps.

[/QUOTE]
Yes please!

Lord knows I need it!

I can't understand sarcasm for the life of me unless it's extremly obvious or I'm on the defensive.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
If I'm thinking about who I'm most like it would be a mixture of Jane and Adam to be honest xD mostly Jane
I can see that from what I know about you so far!

I'd be a little bit of all my characters really =P

I have Lilith's naiveness, Ethan's ego at times (though I work hard on not showing it and being the better person), Madden's temper (I work hard on not showing that also) Dean's love for older people, Dustin's awkwardness and Aurora's simplistic view of the world.

YAYYY for free time! <3

&& I can't help but agree and like te conversation you guys were having cause ITS SO TRUE. I'm so not sarcastic whatsoever. And I love playing characters that I'm not quite used to :) like sparrow and jasmine , Esme and atlas are too cute for me it kills me

ShurikenPhoenix said:
They're all adorable I love how happy Atlas is xD
I'm obsessed with Marian's personality tbh. Like .... I'm so jealous LOL. && Annabelle really reminds me of a fairy,l. Adam's FC with his facial hair makes me melt. So yeah ;)

crucialstar said:
I'm obsessed with Marian's personality tbh. Like .... I'm so jealous LOL. && Annabelle really reminds me of a fairy,l. Adam's FC with his facial hair makes me melt. So yeah ;)
Well we all know I adore Esme and just Chase Crawford <3

I actually wish I was a bit like Marian she's a badass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back