• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
Well we all know I adore Esme and just Chase Crawford <3
I actually wish I was a bit like Marian she's a badass
I am totes agree with you: she really is a badass and so its Madden. The M and M's is goalsssss!

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]That is true. And I'm sorry you have to go to class. I'm homeschooled. Sorry, love. :/

[/QUOTE]
Hey homeschooled buddy. :D

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]After I get my post up can I get some help from someone for coding for a rp I would like to start?

[/QUOTE]
Yes!

Just shoot me a PM

Going to draw out the school map to fix the confusion between the dorms and the entrance, then I'll post for Lilith so characters waiting on her can move on to their dorms and chat about =)

Esme's motto: When embarrassed and conflicted about why she thinks of Adam in such a way, use Henri as a scapegoat

@NessieAlways

I'd love to hear your other idea, sweets.

---

I'll be posting from at least Leah's pov soon--hopefully, I'll get to post from all three though.

Quick question: What is a post macro, and how are they used?

Rida said:
@NessieAlways
I'd love to hear your other idea, sweets.

---

I'll be posting from at least Leah's pov soon--hopefully, I'll get to post from all three though.

Quick question: What is a post macro, and how are they used?
I'll pm you =)

And a post macro are for when you have a certain format for posting such as a code or something and don't want to write it every time you save it on a macro and then you can use it as you like

NessieAlways said:
I'll pm you =)
And a post macro are for when you have a certain format for posting such as a code or something and don't want to write it every time you save it on a macro and then you can use it as you like
'Ighty.

Ohh, I see--thank you so much, Nes.

NessieAlways said:
I'll pm you =)
Omg that's so helpful

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I don't get how to use macros at all
So you know how we add locations and all that with our post?

In the macro you'd save

Class:

With:

Time:

And when it comes time to post you click it and just edit it to your posts needs

Vayne is waiting for her too at 7:29 am which gives my character an hour to find her room and take a tour before the Medley Illusions performance at 8:30 am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back