• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
themysteriousashe said:
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Which ever you want.
Madden's De Vil yes? I forget because there's so many people.
Si! Ms. De Vil

I'll have them not know each other so it can be funner =)

She's going to speak to her for a bit that's why.

I didn't know where they stood in their relationship so i skipped that part.

But I'm writing!

You guyyyyys. Everything in the rp is so well-written and pretty it makes me cry. :'D

I'll try and reply in the morning before I head off to work. Mostly it's gonna entail Shang being a total sleepy dork, Jack panicking cause he can't find Sally's note, Elizabeth choosing her outfit(her morning ritual), and then I think I might wait to post for Adeline and Forest for right now.

Goodbye the last 48 hours worth of food. You will be missed.

Collins-barnabas-collins-32489568-500-250.gif

Captain is literally feeling this in his post I'm writing right now,

But, using this gif and his vampireish face = scary af LOL

munchkincora said:
You guyyyyys. Everything in the rp is so well-written and pretty it makes me cry. :'D
I'll try and reply in the morning before I head off to work. Mostly it's gonna entail Shang being a total sleepy dork, Jack panicking cause he can't find Sally's note, Elizabeth choosing her outfit(her morning ritual), and then I think I might wait to post for Adeline and Forest for right now.

Goodbye the last 48 hours worth of food. You will be missed.
we'll be crying along with you too <3

whatever helps you, dearie! hope you're feeling better and good luck with work!

munchkincora said:

Goodbye the last 48 hours worth of food. You will be missed.[/quote

I'm writing something for you boo!

Can't wait to see your post!

Are you feeling better?

Ashie mentioned you weren't feeling well.

NessieAlways said:
Would it be an inconvenience to your character's story to switch her to second year?
I...have no idea. Most probably. Any other suggestions, sweets?

Also, I don't know why, but I really, really want something to go terribly wrong today. Am I allowed to do that (something along the lines of accidentally leaving the oven on...)?

Damn, I really miss Chez.

Damn, I've turned into a drama hog.

I skimmed over Aurora posts and Flynn is played by Cora, which I think he's a teacher (my phone really doesn't like letting me check the character sign-up because there's just too much going on on it for my phone to handle), and did they have like a thing or...?

Rida said:
Also, I don't know why, but I really, really want something to go terribly wrong today. Am I allowed to do that (something along the lines of accidentally leaving the oven on...)?

Why did I think of you literally wanting to do that....? Oh my gosh..... LOL don't mind me!

YOU WOULD CAUSE THEN THREE ANGRY GIRLS WILL CAUSE HAVOC AND MAYHEM. (okay, Jasmine will be beyond angry, like.... whewwwwwwwww) <- someone would need to throw water on the girl.

themysteriousashe said:
I skimmed over Aurora posts and Flynn is played by Cora, which I think he's a teacher (my phone really doesn't like letting me check the character sign-up because there's just too much going on on it for my phone to handle), and did they have like a thing or...?
I believe Aurora and Flynn are like helllaaa best friends :)

I didn't post last night 'cause I lost my post & just gave up on life. That's what I get for not writing it in Word. :/ I'll post tonight after I finish homework. Now I'm off to do MORE HOMEWORK. Don't you love school?

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]I didn't post last night 'cause I lost my post & just gave up on life. That's what I get for not writing it in Word. :/ I'll post tonight after I finish homework. Now I'm off to do MORE HOMEWORK. Don't you love school?

[/QUOTE]
Once you feel like you finished, more homework comes your way. So I totes understand. And omg, tbh, I was so scared when I lost my post too, but thankfully it automatically saved. :( I wish it automatically saved yours

Rida said:

Well if anyone wants to take the torch the speak now or forever hold your peace!

If not I think I have an idea!

themysteriousashe said:
She's probably dreaming one of their drunken nights or a fantasy of hers but she doesn't remember her dreaming about him. Theyre best friends though! One flirty soul in two bodies.

Flynn likes Rachel then Olivia.

And Aurora will start developing feelings for him.

crucialstar said:
I believe Aurora and Flynn are like helllaaa best friends :)
Yes basically

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]I didn't post last night 'cause I lost my post & just gave up on life. That's what I get for not writing it in Word. :/ I'll post tonight after I finish homework. Now I'm off to do MORE HOMEWORK. Don't you love school?

[/QUOTE]
I hate when that happens.

I'm sorry to hear that but usually by the second one around the writing is better since you know the direction you want to take your character!

And I conpletely agree with the school thing currently laying in bed debating if I want to go to class or skip.

I know. I thought all I had to do was write a short essay but I have math too. I've been procrastinating. Shhh. Thank God it saved yours, love. I know the pain. It ain't fun. lol And btw, that polyvoe site is my new obssession. xD

When I debate to skip class, it takes a whole lot in me cause I feel bad for not going yet at the same time the class I would skip would be pointless in going.... I would never skip mandatory classes like orgo or biodiversity

I hate when that happens.
I'm sorry to hear that but usually by the second one around the writing is better since you know the direction you want to take your character!

And I conpletely agree with the school thing currently laying in bed debating if I want to go to class or skip.
That is true. And I'm sorry you have to go to class. I'm homeschooled. Sorry, love. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back