• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Lowkey can't wait for Atlas, Adam and August to meet. It will be the best.
lWeq75a.gif

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Where do you guys get outfit pictures from for your characters?

[/QUOTE]
You can create them on polyvore or you can google colour schemes :) I'm changing all mine in a bit

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Where do you guys get outfit pictures from for your characters?

[/QUOTE]
You can search in google or use polyvore =)

Half of us create our outfits in polyvore

I have a big Brain Busters competition tomorrow morning, and I need to study up, so I'm hoping it's alright if I post for Leah, Gothel, and Lotttie tomorrow evening. Thank you for your patience, loves ♥

@Miss Alice

I posted a fun imgur picture tutorial on how to get the actual image a couple pages ago, so feel free to check that out if you haven't already found out.

@lonecoyote @ShurikenPhoenix

I'M SO GLAD YOU TWO APPROVE. AND I'M GLAD ATLAS IS ADORABLE. CAUSE HE'S JUST A CUTIE PATOOTIE.

@Miss Alice As Nessie said, we can use google images by googling or polyvore <3. (I'm having trouble making toufits too, so no worries!)

OKAY. I HAVE A GREAT POST IDEA FOR SPARROW. BUT I HOPE I CAN MAKE IT COME TO LIFE.

crucialstar said:
@incrusade
IF YOU'RE STILL ONLINE, MY LOVE--

a.) goodnight (good night to all of you)

b.) I have no idea how Rachel and Leah are going to meet, so I'm following your lead

I find the smartest cookies are always the one's in the giftest children programs, tbh.

Stress = wrinkles = means it won't ever go away = white hair for days.

So no stressing! @Rida

crucialstar said:
I find the smartest cookies are always the one's in the giftest children programs, tbh.
Stress = wrinkles = means it won't ever go away = white hair for days.

So no stressing! @Rida
Aye aye, Cap'n. ( ;) )

@NessieAlways

I just realized something: Lottie is a first year, and yet she's the president of Picture Perfect. Should I be passing the torch onto someone, or should we try just going with it?

Rida said:
Aye aye, Cap'n. ( ;) )
@NessieAlways

I just realized something: Lottie is a first year, and yet she's the president of Picture Perfect. Should I be passing the torch onto someone, or should we try just going with it?
Would it be an inconvenience to your character's story to switch her to second year?

I just realised I have no idea why Jane isn't in Disney Scouts. It's literally the sort of things she's been doing all her life. Can she join the scouts?

I can't believe I'm falling asleep writing these post.

Creying.

guys, this Sparrow post. . I'm not confident in it at all. . Likeeeeeeee. :(

crucialstar said:
I can't believe I'm falling asleep writing these post.
Creying.

guys, this Sparrow post. . I'm not confident in it at all. . Likeeeeeeee. :(
Maybe you can consult it with the pillow?

I know when I write something while I'm falling asleep, I just take a nap and when I come back to it, the words just flow =D

lonecoyote said:
I'm heading to bed now, lovely Disney freaks!
I'll post for Astrid and Mama J tomorrow (o'v'o)
Sweet dreams doll!

NessieAlways said:
Maybe you can consult it with the pillow?
I know when I write something while I'm falling asleep, I just take a nap and when I come back to it, the words just flow =D
oh gossssh, PILLOW TALKS <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back