• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Ethan should skedaddleeee LOL

But I wouldn't mind seeing drama unfold with those three ;)

Edit: I updated the ships on my CS , to add more info hehehe :)

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
Madden and Beatrice would be so adorable!!!!
Omg will Ethan have a happy ending with Beatrice?! Dun dun dun!

Jack and Sally all the wayyyy!!! <333

As for Jonathan.... Hmmmmmm. Ships ships. I was actually thinking something with Jasmine but I don't know yet. :)
The thing with me is I need the RP to start to further figure out things. I need there to be the interactions. BUT! I have a super cute idea as to how Beatrice and Ethan may become a couple, because I'm all for Beatrice changing her sexuality slightly for him.

themysteriousashe said:
The thing with me is I need the RP to start to further figure out things. I need there to be the interactions. BUT! I have a super cute idea as to how Beatrice and Ethan may become a couple, because I'm all for Beatrice changing her sexuality slightly for him.
Whoaaaa!! Daaamnnnn. To change her sexuality cause of Ethan, that's deep right there <3 && that way He can get off of Sally's back too ;)

crucialstar said:
Whoaaaa!! Daaamnnnn. To change her sexuality cause of Ethan, that's deep right there <3 && that way He can get off of Sally's back too ;)
Yeah, that's pretty deep. She's into chicks, but willing to alter it to fall for Ethan. I have such a really cute idea in mind, but don't want to say it until Nes gets here. I have such a cute idea in mind and I don't want to forget it. T_T

themysteriousashe said:
Yeah, that's pretty deep. She's into chicks, but willing to alter it to fall for Ethan. I have such a really cute idea in mind, but don't want to say it until Nes gets here. I have such a cute idea in mind and I don't want to forget it. T_T
You can write it down on a note pad :) and so you won't forget it!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
All this is too much adorable, I'm genuinely gonna cry, no lie
What's too adorable? :-) Also, the song I said earlier seems so perfect for them. And Jack and Sally. I don't know why Jack and Sally though, but it just is. xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
All this is too much adorable, I'm genuinely gonna cry, no lie
I feel you, I feel you. Omg. I want to cry too.

IDEA! Since Esme knows how to dance and Adam is into music and instruments, why don't they end up teaching each other how to dance and play an instrument? *-----//*

themysteriousashe said:
What's too adorable? :-) Also, the song I said earlier seems so perfect for them. And Jack and Sally. I don't know why Jack and Sally though, but it just is. xD
All of the ships! They're just awesome :)

crucialstar said:
I feel you, I feel you. Omg. I want to cry too.
IDEA! Since Esme knows how to dance and Adam is into music and instruments, why don't they end up teaching each other how to dance and play an instrument? *-----//*
*cue cheesy romantic teaching things movie montage* I can see Adam teaching her guitar or piano or something....Adam dancing however, would be hilariously bad xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
All of the ships! They're just awesome :)
*cue cheesy romantic teaching things movie montage* I can see Adam teaching her guitar or piano or something....Adam dancing however, would be hilariously bad xD
Internally screams and tears of joy. LOL. THATS WHAT MAKES IT FUN! There's gunna be awkward cuteness and tension and confusion that I'm going to enjoy squealing about <3

Esme: Now put your hand on my waist.

Adam: Excuse.. wait what?

Esme: Hand on my waist.

Adam: .... -slowly attempts to do it-

Esme: -chuckles- you're acting like I'll bite you!

AHDJSJDHSJDHKSJDJSSK UGHHHH.

All ships are adorable!

@incrusade we have to plan Atlas and Ava's meeting! Atlas is so honest and loyal, shdjsjskkdsk. I feel like He might scare Ava away if she's shy or so... Agdhjss

How's it going over there?
I've got some things you wanna hear. wanna hear.

It's been awhile since we lays space.

I've been trying to forget.

And all that you left me.

I'm not saying sorry.

Calm down, I'm your better storm baby.

Maybe we can keep it a secret?

Keep me a secret.

Will you keep me a secret?

Between us.

Between us.

Between us.

I can't keep a secret.

Between us.

I've got some things you want to.

Keep me a secret.

Maybe we can keep it a secret.

Between, between, between, between, between us.

Between.

Between us, us.

Between us, us.

I can't keep a secret.

Between us.

I got some things you want.

Keep me a secret.

Between us.
Excuse my language, but fucking perfect for Ethan and Beatrice.

You people just don't sleep, do you? ♥

Lottie's CS is almost done--any last grabs for relationships/whatnot? I mean, she is a first year, so these types of things I assume will be developed as the story progresses.

Rida said:
You people just don't sleep, do you? ♥
Lottie's CS is almost done--any last grabs for relationships/whatnot? I mean, she is a first year, so these types of things I assume will be developed as the story progresses.
Esme and Charlotte are roomiessss! So is Autumn and Astrid @lonecoyote

crucialstar said:
Esme and Charlotte are roomiessss! So is Autumn and Astrid @lonecoyote
Ooh, yes they are! Let's see who can see through her lies first ♥ I find it particularly amusing that Autumn is there, seeing as she really is a lover of nature, per say, and Lottie is pretending to be one.

Rida said:
Ooh, yes they are! Let's see who can see through her lies first ♥ I find it particularly amusing that Autumn is there, seeing as she really is a lover of nature, per say, and Lottie is pretending to be one.
I believe Esme will be neutral with Autumn since we don't know how they'll interact! Esme will gladly talk to anyone willing to talk to her depends on others. Hmmmm. Astrid as @lonecoyote said can be picky with friends. But Esme wouldnt judge any of them including Lottie :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rida said:
Autumn is surprisingly perceptive ;)

Never sleeps. Not ever.

I had legit dreams about Dean and Adeline. I can't get away from it.

I also had dream about Jethan but no one needs to know about that.

xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back