• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
It is isn't it? xD I was 'awwing' when I read them
YESSS! I awwed too many times , I feel like I'll over use that word throughout this RP

Now I'm awwing at the one's for Ethan. I love how all three of my characters are on their. I might actually add ships to mine now.

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]What the hell? I feel like I haven't been on in days. >.<

[/QUOTE]
Welcome back boooo! You've been missed dearly!

We were currently fixing up our relationships / friendships yesterday! Come in and join the fun!

We were also shipping couples around but I can't find myself coupling people concretely cause everyone is too adorable!

I'm currently fangirlig over the relationship of the ATeam :)

crucialstar said:
Welcome back boooo! You've been missed dearly!
We were currently fixing up our relationships / friendships yesterday! Come in and join the fun!

We were also shipping couples around but I can't find myself coupling people concretely cause everyone is too adorable!

I'm currently fangirlig over the relationship of the ATeam :)
What the hell is the ATeam? xD

themysteriousashe said:
What the hell is the ATeam? xD
[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Awww, thank ya darling. xD Sooooo who is this ATeam? :o

[/QUOTE]
The A Team consist of Atlas, Adam, and August.

Atlas and August are outgoing individuals who likes to party and just have fun. They're one of the sweetest and hyperactive guys on campus while Adam is more chill and composer, however doesn't mean he isn't a fun individual. Basically I feel like Atlas and August will drag him everywhere and Atlas is the epitome of a hyperactive cheerful puppy that will make sure Adam gets his time of fun ness :)

August and atlas are similar and atlas treats August like a younger brother, looking out and taking care of him :)

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
The A Team consist of Atlas, Adam, and August.
Atlas and August are outgoing individuals who likes to party and just have fun. They're one of the sweetest and hyperactive guys on campus while Adam is more chill and composer, however doesn't mean he isn't a fun individual. Basically I feel like Atlas and August will drag him everywhere and Atlas is the epitome of a hyperactive cheerful puppy that will make sure Adam gets his time of fun ness :)

August and atlas are similar and atlas treats August like a younger brother, looking out and taking care of him :)
ADAM APROVES. And for the record Adam does know how to have fun :P

ShurikenPhoenix said:
@Miss Alice Wynter and Autumn can be the two seasons xD
Omg that's freaking adorable. That could be their.... I don't what you call it but when they walk into a party together or something people will be like: "It's the Two Seasons." xD

crucialstar said:
YAAAASSSS . Triple the fun! For some reason, I see them getting drunk
If they get drunk, prepare to see Adam's cheesy air guitar

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Omg that's freaking adorable. That could be their.... I don't what you call it but when they walk into a party together or something people will be like: "It's the Two Seasons." xD

[/QUOTE]
This also needs to happen. Now we just need someone called Summer, maybe not Spring though lmao

Omg I need to see Adam's cheesy air guitar. xD PRICELESS!

And yes, who can we nickname Summer? lol

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Should I add "personality" to Wynter's CS? I've been going back and forth on it...

[/QUOTE]
Hmmmm. You can if you'd like :)

themysteriousashe said:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I added ships to my characters' forms.
YASSS! I'll check it out!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
If they get drunk, prepare to see Adam's cheesy air guitar
This also needs to happen. Now we just need someone called Summer, maybe not Spring though lmao
OMG CHEESY AIR GUITAR YASSS OMG. He's funny! :)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Autumn is with Esme omg I have no idea if they'd get along...probably. Autumn isn't picky about friends but she is picky about who she's attracted to.
I have no ideaaaa! Esme will be friendly towards everyone! butttt idek if the others would be. I'm not sure about Autumn either hmmm. Maybe neutral? :ooo

themysteriousashe said:
What did you think, @crucialstar ?
Madden and Beatrice would be so adorable!!!!

Omg will Ethan have a happy ending with Beatrice?! Dun dun dun!

Jack and Sally all the wayyyy!!! <333

As for Jonathan.... Hmmmmmm. Ships ships. I was actually thinking something with Jasmine but I don't know yet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back