• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Faction Before Blood]My wifi is killing me I'll fix up my character crushes and relationship after[SIZE=8px] [/SIZE][SIZE=8px]I get forced to[/SIZE] go to church and brunch in the morning. For now... Good night [/QUOTE] Goodnight Love! [QUOTE=munchkincora]Oh my word that's adorable. xD [SPOILER] [URL="https://stardustandmelancholy.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/osup-2803small.jpg said:
UP[/URL]
Rapunzel

Loki

More Ariel

Assassin's Creed

G'Night @Faction Before Blood :)

I love it!!!!

Dustin is turned on at the moment.

tumblr_mrmppf6nX71sa6gcqo1_250.gif

[/SPOILER]

Adeline trying to insist that she's totally fine.

tumblr_ltwmmjdENt1qdq5u6.gif

*cough cough* I'd like to apologize to everyone right now for mine and Nessie's mini rp'ing here. xD

munchkincora said:
Adeline trying to insist that she's totally fine.
tumblr_ltwmmjdENt1qdq5u6.gif

*cough cough* I'd like to apologize to everyone right now for mine and Nessie's mini rp'ing here. xD
Lol yeah sorry xD

*Not buying it at all*

tumblr_m7q1r88rnE1rp959io1_r2_500.gif

My heart hurts for BBY Adeline! Oh my gosh....

YASSS LET THE A TEAM BEGIN ;) Poor Adam, LOLOLOL.

Those cosplays are killing me <3.

&& Good morning / evening guys! And yes, THE OCC THAT NEVER SLEEPS!

I should be done with Atlas's history today! Omgggg we are starting the RP sooooon, for me it's in 16 hours before its 12 AM MONDAY ;)

Nesssss made concrete details about them on her CS, currently crying about how beautiful it is.

Also, currently obsessed with Between Us by Elenne ft. Monthica because it awfully relates to something currently going on in my life that I want to share, but I can't.

I'll have to go on a computer because the sign up doesn't like to work on my phone because it takes forever to load and it likes to be stupid.

themysteriousashe said:
I'll have to go on a computer because the sign up doesn't like to work on my phone because it takes forever to load and it likes to be stupid.
The computer takes forever for me and the phone is faster :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back