• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
munchkincora said:
@crucialstar I was also thinking about what happens the first time Liz gets drunk. ;D
oh boy, does that mean she'll start yelling at Sparrow and then all of a sudden accidently compliments him but is still mad? ;)

Is there someone that's shipped with Hugo? Would it be his childhood friends?

Or entirely another character thats not canon ;) @Cami

"You're just so stupid, and arrogant, and you're always up there on your high horse! Thinking you're better then everyone, just because you're frustratingly good-looking and are practically a musical genius."

munchkincora said:
"You're just so stupid, and arrogant, and you're always up there on your high horse! Thinking you're better then everyone, just because you're frustratingly good-looking and are practically a musical genius."
I'm in love <3. HOW I IMAGINE IT PERFECTLY.

Well I know that Hugo and Rachel are probably going to have crushes on each other later, but Hugo is a bit slow at things like these so it'd take him a while :P @crucialstar

crucialstar said:
I'm in love <3. HOW I IMAGINE IT PERFECTLY.
And then the next morning she tries to pretend that she doesn't remember anything when really she remembers everything.

"Musical genius? I didn't say that. Frustratingly good-looking, oh certainly not."

Alright, can everyone be a doll and do me a favor? Who needs to be put in Lo, Astrid, and August's relationships/crush? There are a lot of pages and conversations to look through to try to find all of thee things xD

lonecoyote said:
Alright, can everyone be a doll and do me a favor? Who needs to be put in Lo, Astrid, and August's relationships/crush? There are a lot of pages and conversations to look through to try to find all of thee things xD
Can Jane and Lo be friends? I feel like they would make really good friends :) Also I think Adam, Atlas and August are meant to be inseparable friends haha

Well, Lottie and Astrid are roommates, but no serious connection there. I believe Leah and Lo are roommates as well.

I swear, these people go through pages of conversation like candy. (o'v'o)

Rida said:
I swear, these people go through pages of conversation like candy. (o'v'o)
candy-cute-dispicible-me-eating-kid-Favim.com-233802.gif

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Can Jane and Lo be friends? I feel like they would make really good friends :) Also I think Adam, Atlas and August are meant to be inseparable friends haha
Sure, I don't see why not! Lo loves everyone even though they all might not love her back. And as for August he's the same so he'd love to be friends with Adam and Atlas!

themysteriousashe said:
Where are your ships at, Nes? :-D
In a spoiler tab, but i'm guessing you found them already xD

crucialstar said:
Nesssss made concrete details about them on her CS, currently crying about how beautiful it is.
Aww thanks love!

I'm glad you liked them!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
It is isn't it? xD I was 'awwing' when I read them
Thank you =D

themysteriousashe said:
Now I'm awwing at the one's for Ethan. I love how all three of my characters are on their. I might actually add ships to mine now.
Ethan's were hard. I realized he didn't have many friends. xD

themysteriousashe said:
The thing with me is I need the RP to start to further figure out things. I need there to be the interactions. BUT! I have a super cute idea as to how Beatrice and Ethan may become a couple, because I'm all for Beatrice changing her sexuality slightly for him.
Feed his Ego why don't you xD

themysteriousashe said:
Yeah, that's pretty deep. She's into chicks, but willing to alter it to fall for Ethan. I have such a really cute idea in mind, but don't want to say it until Nes gets here. I have such a cute idea in mind and I don't want to forget it. T_T
I wanna know!

But I don't at the same time so it can be a surprise xD

themysteriousashe said:
Excuse my language, but fucking perfect for Ethan and Beatrice.
OMG that's perfect!!!

munchkincora said:
Never sleeps. Not ever.
I had legit dreams about Dean and Adeline. I can't get away from it.

I also had dream about Jethan but no one needs to know about that.

xD

YES!!! xD

You left me hanging last night xD

I saw @NessieAlways was on. (You sly dog).

My Plot for Beatrice and Ethan:

Beatrice ends up going to Ethan's bedroom late at night because she can't sleep and her feelings for him are gnawing at her. She ends up talking with him and kissing him, but pulls away quickly when she realizes what she's done. It solely depends on Ethan what will happen. I figure this'll be, like, maybe four months to everything.

Also, Nes, I changed Sally's last name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back