• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale The Sequel [OPEN-ACCEPTING]

ShadNova said:
'Tea would do nicely!' - and thus, keeping the warm smile, she followed the King, adding to the walk 'Well, just had New Year and some wonderful evening day before that... well, except for these skelepunks that appeared out of nowhere, and no - I am not talking about Paps and Sans. Just imagine! That Gaster skele just appeared in my house out of nowhere, playing on Piano while all others seem to join me. Pffuu... It was exhausting. But yeah - everyone else were alright! Kid is full of beans and others seem to be really happy. Oh, by the way, Tori send you 'Hi'!' - she was shooting words like machine gun, trying to warm his heart by some decent news.
@hudhouse
Asgore walked all the way up to the surface where a large green truck covered in golden flowers in the back rested. It had three large tea canisters in the back with some paper cups, which he poured two steaming drinks of golden flower tea into. He finally commented, "Sorry for the silence Undyne, its just some thought. I'm glad everyone is alright, and it fills with me warmth to know that everyone is happy. Its just that... I don't really want to be with Tori anymore. I want to make sure she is safe... you know that, and you know that I love her but.. Hearing the news she's fine is all I need! She's happier with Sans anyways, or however her path goes. I just want the best for everyone... and if that means I must be alone in the country side? Who cares... everyone is happy."

'But thats wrong, Asgore! Living in lonelyness? Thats ain't right! It looks more like you are the outcast rather than a respectful figure!' - she was holding the cup with tea while she objected to the statement, perhaps she coudn't belive in Asgore's acceptance, like really? After all what happend and just live alone? She found it fishy. She took a sip on the cup while letting out the sigh of relief, finding the tea somewhat relaxing. She takes a sit on the bench while looking at Asgore, continuing 'And if you ask 'Who cares?' - I'll tell you, I care, and most of monsters out there as well.'

@hudhouse

Last edited by a moderator:
ShadNova said:
'But thats wrong, Asgore! Living in lonelyness? Thats ain't right! It looks more like you are the outcast rather than a respectful figure!' - she was holding the cup with tea while she objected to the statement, perhaps she coudn't belive in Asgore's acceptance, like really? After all what happend and just live alone? She found it fishy. She took a sip on the cup while letting out the sigh of relief, finding the tea somewhat relaxing. She takes a sit on the bench while looking at Asgore, continuing 'And if you ask 'Who cares?' - I'll tell you, I care, and most of monsters out there as well.'
@hudhouse
Asgore smiled a little before saying, "...I do not deserve respect Undyne. I truly must admit... I do not hate myself, but I hate what I have done. I hate killing, but then to so openly commit war just to try and give hope? The concept is what I wanted... but the actions?" He sighed, before saying, "Truly look at my Undyne. My family either hates me, or has perished, or has been brought back. Yes.. I do remember whom Asriel remains. But away from that point, I also know that if I wasn't the king, no monster would care whether I lived nor died."

Asgore lowered his head after taking a sip of tea, moaning out, "Its hard to love yourself or even respect yourself when each and every night you have nightmares about the past. Tori leaving me and calling me all sorts of vile things because I wouldn't go past the barrier to slaughter children and men. Each of the eight children starring me in the eye, and me starring back. The only one who I would have not felt that bad about killing, the one who wanted to kill and maim everything? My own daughter..." He rested his hands on his face, before finishing it all off, "Undyne, image Alphys, Papyrus and Sans all dying while you stood there and watched, powerless and helpless... and Alphys was in your arms. Her dust coating your entire body, and you realized that you were alone. I held my dying son in my arms... and he told me that he could have killed them all... taken their souls and destroyed the barrier... but he didn't. He said that there were two of us inside now... but both had to go. He died in my arms... tears rushing down his face and Tori breaking down near me. I lost everything, and Tori left me to."

Asgore wiped the tears from his eyes, sniffling before saying, "I am sorry for burdening you with comforting a old monster. I tried to face my fears and my sorrows... but each and every time they bit back harder and harder. All I wanted was to see my Son and Wife again... to see them.. smile. Now I have, and now I no longer have any power, which I never cared for. I... don't want these burdens and sins anymore... I just want to make everything right. Mettaton is the key to that last part... but I do suppose you understand what I am planning on doing, dear friend?"

Undyne looked at the tea inside of the cup as she had to see in it the picture that Asgore has brought up. She couldn't belive that happening but at the same time - something actually seemed to flash infront of her eyes, like look at the future - seeing herself metling away. And that vision just appeared in half second, while she let out strong sigh, continuing 'Its... Its okay... After all, we all have something to speak our mind off. We all had to ... shed blood at some point, our history actually say that so. I did it myself, saving ... someone, who was important for me... before...' - she tapped her fingers on the cup while then saying 'And I assume, you are planning to... leave the post?' - she raises her eyebrow, looking at the King, sipping from the cup.

@hudhouse

ShadNova said:
Undyne looked at the tea inside of the cup as she had to see in it the picture that Asgore has brought up. She couldn't belive that happening but at the same time - something actually seemed to flash infront of her eyes, like look at the future - seeing herself metling away. And that vision just appeared in half second, while she let out strong sigh, continuing 'Its... Its okay... After all, we all have something to speak our mind off. We all had to ... shed blood at some point, our history actually say that so. I did it myself, saving ... someone, who was important for me... before...' - she tapped her fingers on the cup while then saying 'And I assume, you are planning to... leave the post?' - she raises her eyebrow, looking at the King, sipping from the cup.
@hudhouse
Asgore sighed, commenting, "I wish no one had to shed blood... but on the more important topic, I do believe everyone is already off post! Nearly no one is in the Underground now that we have had peace talks. Its rather funny, some of the peace talks have ended up with me making plans with the Humans for better ecology. A very important location to them known as 'China' As long as I can be a help, I will remain as King. But my experiment is that a Human soul can be infused into a machine and stored inside, giving it sentience. Essentially... its a way to bring back the SOULs I took... maybe even have a way to store Monster souls so that our small species can still survive. Some of those Humans are going to be like Chara... except for monsters... there is always an opposition."

Asgore lifted himself up, before he put a hand on Undyne's shoulder. He seemed to stare straight through her... almost towards something inside her. He stated, "...Remember the pain we carry so that we know what we fight for. We remembered our suffering down in the Underground and we finally got through. Now what do we fight for?"

She looked back at the King while some thoughts were filling her mind. There was something odd going on there, like it was the sense of deja vu haunting her. She felt his strong hand on her shoulder as she let out light smile, somewhat finding it pleasing 'Well, you telling me that, but did we already try it out? Like... I guess Mettaton is indeed the example of your... theory. But haven't the souls went on lose? Became free? Like really, Asgore, why would we force our kind into steel cans? Or put humans as well? What would happen if they will know about that? Gee, does our history teach anything?' - she kept seriousness of her tone, like she managed to understand that topic of mechanical engineering and soul essense. Yet she knew morality better at this state, especially after seeing how the fallen child and others were fighting despirately for survival. 'I know for sure what we are still fight for - we fight for justice, justice for everyone here.' - she kept it short, saying it suddenly easy.

@hudhouse

*Frisk chuckled at Flowey's chicken face and dance.

*Picking him up and very very lightly kissed little flower face before walking inside with him.

*Frisk takes him and places him back upstairs and opens the window to let light in and air through. Frisk then waters Flowey, taking extreme care of him before she went downstairs and helped Toriel cleaning the house as well as learning the new lesson for today.

*Frisk talked about her friends Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, but then Frisk mentions Asgore and suddenly Toriel becomes quiet.

*Frisk frowns and pats her Mom's knee before climbing up into her lap and listened to her mother as she talked about snails.

*The many uses of snails. Also she learned about water sasuages which was just a plant.

*Frisk smiles enjoying this quality bonding with her Mom, she also danced around the house a bit, reading, then coloring pictures and doing noodle sculptures.

*Frisk would have to talk to Gaster or work with him to help him find a body for Asriel.

*Otherwise. Frisk would again offer her soul...when Flowey could be nice first.

@ManyFaces

ShadNova said:
She looked back at the King while some thoughts were filling her mind. There was something odd going on there, like it was the sense of deja vu haunting her. She felt his strong hand on her shoulder as she let out light smile, somewhat finding it pleasing 'Well, you telling me that, but did we already try it out? Like... I guess Mettaton is indeed the example of your... theory. But haven't the souls went on lose? Became free? Like really, Asgore, why would we force our kind into steel cans? Or put humans as well? What would happen if they will know about that? Gee, does our history teach anything?' - she kept seriousness of her tone, like she managed to understand that topic of mechanical engineering and soul essense. Yet she knew morality better at this state, especially after seeing how the fallen child and others were fighting despirately for survival. 'I know for sure what we are still fight for - we fight for justice, justice for everyone here.' - she kept it short, saying it suddenly easy.
@hudhouse
Asgore sighed, stating, "The suit has an eject for the Soul with three locks. That way, the Soul has time to think about it, while also being allowed to pass. Its a second chance Undyne, its one so that those who have regrets can live for how long they need to make peace. This is my form of justice... giving peace and kindness to those who died young. If you died right here, and you became dust... who would know you died other then me? You understand what I am talking about? Its a prototype, but Mettaton has proved that not only is it possible, it can work very well! Plus, he wasn't even completed yet! Its a way to make things better... to give the children their lives even if in a new form... back." Asgore really wanted to do this...

'Well, I guess its up to our science team to decide, since they have brains for that and degree.' - she letted out the simple comment while gulping from the cup, letting out light chuckle while holding the cup by the end with her claws, saying 'We have chance, no doubt, otherwise, we going to repeat our history and kick some more punks butts in return.' - she suddenly went simple in her thoughts while blinking with her right eye, streching up on the bench while looking at Asgore, having the smile on her face.

@hudhouse

ShadNova said:
'Well, I guess its up to our science team to decide, since they have brains for that and degree.' - she letted out the simple comment while gulping from the cup, letting out light chuckle while holding the cup by the end with her claws, saying 'We have chance, no doubt, otherwise, we going to repeat our history and kick some more punks butts in return.' - she suddenly went simple in her thoughts while blinking with her right eye, streching up on the bench while looking at Asgore, having the smile on her face.
@hudhouse
Asgore nodded, before commenting again, "...We may be powerful... but we all can die to an mentally ill child. We both saw it... I saw the expression in your eyes. If I am mistaken, then simply call it a old man's nightmare... but our souls in total are only equal to ONE Human. There is 7 billion out there. We stand no chance... and I won't let anyone die due to pointless conflict!" Asgore was unsettled due to Undyne mentioning repeating the history...

[media]

[/media]

'We are not really in that matter to actually do anything in this case, unless we don't really do anything thaaat stupid to cause another war to go full scale.' - she explained it plainly now, finishing the cup of tea while then looking at the sky, finding that changing topic would actually allow them both to chill their nerves 'We all speak about fights and brawls, but maybe we can change topics? Like really, I have forgotten how marvelous the surface is! Like really, human make so much epic stuff, and they have very cool and yet strange history, thoes ANIME! Gee, maybe someday I actually going to visit their place and see these ROBOTIC WARRIORS THAT ARE TEN FEET TALL, YEEEAH! So much epicness! So much passion! And yet they share love on battlefield!!' - she suddenly went passionate about her topic, sparking life out of her eyes and movements, clutching her fists while posing dramatically. She indeed has got driven into that topic.

@hudhouse

ShadNova said:
'We are not really in that matter to actually do anything in this case, unless we don't really do anything thaaat stupid to cause another war to go full scale.' - she explained it plainly now, finishing the cup of tea while then looking at the sky, finding that changing topic would actually allow them both to chill their nerves 'We all speak about fights and brawls, but maybe we can change topics? Like really, I have forgotten how marvelous the surface is! Like really, human make so much epic stuff, and they have very cool and yet strange history, thoes ANIME! Gee, maybe someday I actually going to visit their place and see these ROBOTIC WARRIORS THAT ARE TEN FEET TALL, YEEEAH! So much epicness! So much passion! And yet they share love on battlefield!!' - she suddenly went passionate about her topic, sparking life out of her eyes and movements, clutching her fists while posing dramatically. She indeed has got driven into that topic.

@hudhouse
Asgore smiled at the change of pace, but stated something, "Well old pupil... Shall your Sempie challenge you to see if you truly are ready to be the master? You have already proven you have what it takes... but a spar for old times sake?" He had brushed up on his anime with some of the new ones of the surface. He just wanted to see if Undyne had kept her strength up. Besides... a small skirmish should help him take a breather.

She just hears the challange tossed in her way, she lets out the grin while saying 'Yeah, good sparing can indeed sparkle up some blood, just like one of my 'Lizzard friend' said. Hehe, logic punk... Nothing is better than good... ol....' - she then was walking towards the King while already standing up there, about to loom with her hands up, in which the spear would form, holding on them tightly, as the tip of it was blunted on purpose, trying to strike the king 'FIGHT!!! NGHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!' - she let out her battlecry, attacking first, like furious beast.

@hudhouse

Coury was wanting to be mentioned again, so he hacked into Ferociousfeind's account and wrote this post!!! He magically teleported to the scene of the battle, "Hey! What's going on in here?"

ShadNova said:
She just hears the challange tossed in her way, she lets out the grin while saying 'Yeah, good sparing can indeed sparkle up some blood, just like one of my 'Lizzard friend' said. Hehe, logic punk... Nothing is better than good... ol....' - she then was walking towards the King while already standing up there, about to loom with her hands up, in which the spear would form, holding on them tightly, as the tip of it was blunted on purpose, trying to strike the king 'FIGHT!!! NGHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!' - she let out her battlecry, attacking first, like furious beast.
@hudhouse
Asgore spun his Trident to lock into her spear, and allow him to try and flip Undyne over his head to the floor. Either way, he stated, "...Flaming Star of Dawn... burn those in my path!" He spun his trident, which formed a blood red aura around himself... that started to burn brighter and brighter! Flaming rose petals flew out over the battlefield, giving Undyne another threat to watch out for!

She just got her spear caught in the lock as it was hooked in between trident teeth, but instead falling on her back - she spun herself above his head, flying back to the bench, landing on it with ease, leaving the spear, which then disintegrated immediately, rushing forward with another spear in her hands, evading upcomming pettals in her way. [media]

[/media]

ShadNova said:
She just got her spear caught in the lock as it was hooked in between trident teeth, but instead falling on her back - she spun herself above his head, flying back to the bench, landing on it with ease, leaving the spear, which then disintegrated immediately, rushing forward with another spear in her hands, evading upcomming pettals in her way. [media]

[/media]
Asgore would cover himself in his cloak and commit the King Leads! His eyes flashed as he attempted to send Undyne back!

Undyne notices his eyes suddenly glowing as she then immediately stops herself, embracing for attack while standing in defense position, holding spear to kick the 'Blue' attacks out of her way, while leaping from side to side from 'Orange' attacks. She then has attempted to send a swing at King's trident, trying to catch it in the block, grunting as she pushes forward while looking at his eyes. Her faces shows light anger, which then turns into the grin, shining her shark teeth. 'Just like old times! Fuhuhuhu!' - she sounded confident and somewhere happy, yet for a momment, she has thought about the past, about somebody special from the Guard group. She couldn't toss the thought away, yet she kept forward.

Meanwhile, from the distance, the observer was looking at the battle, not really far from them two. The figure was concealed in shadows of the trees, yet shine from the maskplate lenses could be seen. The figure was observing them, like waiting for something to happen.

@hudhouse

ShadNova said:
Undyne notices his eyes suddenly glowing as she then immediately stops herself, embracing for attack while standing in defense position, holding spear to kick the 'Blue' attacks out of her way, while leaping from side to side from 'Orange' attacks. She then has attempted to send a swing at King's trident, trying to catch it in the block, grunting as she pushes forward while looking at his eyes. Her faces shows light anger, which then turns into the grin, shining her shark teeth. 'Just like old times! Fuhuhuhu!' - she sounded confident and somewhere happy, yet for a momment, she has thought about the past, about somebody special from the Guard group. She couldn't toss the thought away, yet she kept forward.
Meanwhile, from the distance, the observer was looking at the battle, not really far from them two. The figure was concealed in shadows of the trees, yet shine from the maskplate lenses could be seen. The figure was observing them, like waiting for something to happen.

@hudhouse
Asgore watched as every block and dodge stopped his trident before a spear locked it down. Asgore smiled, and stated, "Good, let it be like old times!" Asgore summoned a wave of flame to regain control over his trident!

Deep underground Gaster had gone to work in his own way, machinery that none understood came alive once more, long neglected computer booted up for the first time ages, how many years had it been since the lab had truly been awakened, not even Alphys knew everything that was in this lab, after all she hadn't done what he had, she hadn't needed everything he had. That was a good thing and a bad thing if his logs hadn't been erased then she could have seen his folly and everything could have been avoided, if he had bypassed the barrier with one of the human souls he could have simply taken those he needed, he could have done anything, if he hadn't acted rashly he could have not committed his greatest mistake. Now however the machines would be put to a better use, a greater good he couldn't use determination to solve everything but he had something else something that even he hadn't known about before and that he could use. He had the Void, the great nothing around everything and perhaps this nothing that created the barriers between all worlds could be used to destroy the barriers that stopped the soulless from gaining emotion.

Gaster could run every test, solve any problem, but he needed data, on the void, on himself, on the soulless. He could get the first and second with ease, it was the third that was the problem, the amalgamates would not due, they were something different, yes there were only two beings that he could use, Flowey and her. That was of course if he didn't make another, it would be so simple so easy to just find one human child, any one and vanish with them, or to take someone soon to die or made to die and use them, their determination, a dead monster who stayed behind. It was all for a greater good and he could fix them once he got the data he would fix them. He could even maybe use it to fix the Amalgamates, he could break down what bound them and make them whole again he just needed a little sacrifice.

No that was the thinking that had ruined everything, he couldn't just use a sacrifice, not even if no one would ever know, not if no one would miss them. He couldn't use them, that was by force perhaps if they willingly let themselves be used. No not even then he needed to stop he wanted to be a good person now not who he was, really he wanted to change, but after he had lost her that balance was gone he had really lost a big part of himself then. There had to be a way, he would just need to use the flower, yes Asriel would do a few scans nothing more, yet , that could wait until he knew more about why such specific emotions where lost. There was an oddity he had noticed those without souls weren't as without emotions as they claimed, they had plenty they just lacked a few key ones they felt, fear, hate, anger, shame, greed, but lacked compassion to temper them so what was it that kept them from regaining this lost emotion. It could have nothing to do with the body as body or now they never came back right they always had some blockage and perhaps even not fully.

There really was only one course of action now he needed Flowey, at least for the scans. Gaster vanished from the lab, it would run even without him here, a shining beacon of activity in a nearly deserted realm, but she was out there he just knew it all alone he had to find her one day when he could help her.

Gaster appeared in Toriel's house as it was the most likely place to find frisk or flowey, he wouldn't mind the child not knowing about what he needed to do she might not like the idea of destroying to create something, fixing a mental problem over simply giving the prince a new body. There was a lesson that it seemed only he had really learned, it was something no one wanted to admit. The dead should remain dead, the human souls, the amalgamates, Asriel, his wife all should have remained dead it would have been better that way.

@FriskyFontz

She feels the heat of the trident as fireballs are trying to hit her. She had to back off while evading the balls on her way. The one was so close of hitting her - she could have felt the warmth of it near her fins. For a momment, she tossed the look at the shine in the distance, which suddenly disappeared. Without further thoughts - she concentrated her attention on the fight, lifting her left hand while grunting, tossing the spear hail in King's way, shooting these blunted spears. The fight kept going as sun was suddenly concealed behind the clouds, brining dim light in the place (If they are outside, if not, void it). It seem that they were both too much into the fight, they couldn't have noticed the poor Coury, who was standing there and chilling, watching the fight on full scale.

Meanwhile, the figure, as Undyne has noticed earlier - has disappeared in the bushies, increasing the speed as prosture seem to hop for another place, trying to get closer to the fight. And after some momment, the observer managed to sneak behind the King, who was fighting with Undyne, keeping distance in the bushies as it lifted the head. It was waiting for something, slowly unfolding the hand as it was preparing something, light formed in the hand as medicore sized fireball seem to appear (MANA Fireball Beta), clearly exposing the figure to its dim light of the spell.

@hudhouse @ferociousfeind

ShadNova said:
She feels the heat of the trident as fireballs are trying to hit her. She had to back off while evading the balls on her way. The one was so close of hitting her - she could have felt the warmth of it near her fins. For a momment, she tossed the look at the shine in the distance, which suddenly disappeared. Without further thoughts - she concentrated her attention on the fight, lifting her left hand while grunting, tossing the spear hail in King's way, shooting these blunted spears. The fight kept going as sun was suddenly concealed behind the clouds, brining dim light in the place (If they are outside, if not, void it). It seem that they were both too much into the fight, they couldn't have noticed the poor Coury, who was standing there and chilling, watching the fight on full scale.
Meanwhile, the figure, as Undyne has noticed earlier - has disappeared in the bushies, increasing the speed as prosture seem to hop for another place, trying to get closer to the fight. And after some momment, the observer managed to sneak behind the King, who was fighting with Undyne, keeping distance in the bushies as it lifted the head. It was waiting for something, slowly unfolding the hand as it was preparing something, light formed in the hand as medicore sized fireball seem to appear (MANA Fireball Beta), clearly exposing the figure to its dim light of the spell.

@hudhouse @ferociousfeind
Asgore twirled, slamming his trident to the floor to rip up a geyser of sand and dirt before making a tidal wave of flame towards the sky, giving him what looked like a glassed tornado. The spears shattered the tornado, turning it into a hail that showed Asgore's darkened form. His eyes burned blue as he screamed, "Run for the Wind!" He made long, blue colored lunges towards Undyne, shattering glass even further to protect everyone from it. He stated, "Your giving me a workout Undyne! Shall we continue or are you fine? We could take a tea break!" Once all the glass had parted, he wrapped his cloak around himself and just stood there with his warm smile. His trident was still at the ready.. most likely. He was allowed Undyne a free shot in if she wanted. Asgore felt the slight stinging of some gashes, but he was overall fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as the tornado faded and after somewhat evading the attacks, overall tired and slightly bruiced from all the contacts, she panted, noticing barely visable sheen from behind of orange color, but the tornade has darkned the area, turning it even darker place. She was panting while not really expecting him to actually do something like that - finally, something new. 'New tricks up your sleeves, Asgore? I like it!' - she sounded enthusiastic, like that tornado was nothing to her.

And that tornado was only for his advantage, being covered in some dust as little shards been deflected by the figure's uniform. Using the momment - the figure released the fireball, which cutted through the wind and was looming towards the King's back. Truly the one of the sick and sudden moves, attacking like some snake (The damage of the fireball - around one eight of the bar.)

@hudhouse

ShadNova said:
As soon as the tornado faded and after somewhat evading the attacks, overall tired and slightly bruiced from all the contacts, she panted, noticing barely visable sheen from behind of orange color, but the tornade has darkned the area, turning it even darker place. She was panting while not really expecting him to actually do something like that - finally, something new. 'New tricks up your sleeves, Asgore? I like it!' - she sounded enthusiastic, like that tornado was nothing to her.
And that tornado was only for his advantage, being covered in some dust as little shards been deflected by the figure's uniform. Using the momment - the figure released the fireball, which cutted through the wind and was looming towards the King's back. Truly the one of the sick and sudden moves, attacking like some snake (The damage of the fireball - around one eight of the bar.)

@hudhouse
Asgore slowly walked over to Undyne and sat down on a rock, offering her another cup of tea. He said, "Your doing really well Undyne. We can finish right here if you wan-" Asgore's eyes went tiny as a fireball exploded in his spine. He feel to a knee, breathing hard and in extreme pain.

He looked like he just suffered from a Off Guard Kill, but still has something left to keep him going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back