• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

(:P Your 2nd owner of the RP as of before the RP, so you can accept ppl into RP's and stuff. If you think someone is godmodding or something like that, just tell me or act for yourself)

Error looked at asriel, and spoke

"so...whos gonna start?"

(guys big thing, and I will post a status, that thanks to my busy new school, marching band, marching band after school, and study schedule, my posting will change, so please check my status in an hour or so for details)

Chara waited, and waited. but nobody came "no please dont be dead. I dont know what ill do if your dead" she sat on the lawn on a chair holding a drink

Frisk had to go back to work and explain what happened 

AH SANS WHAT A BEAUTIFUL VACATION WE WENT ON

bro we went to mcdonalds

THEN WHY WAS AN AIR PLANE THIER

it was the toy you got in your happy meal

OH

let's head home

(hey you been gone a while good to see you back)

When Frisk got to work she told the other people she had a 'personal' problem that needed attending. To this she received  some backtalk, but Asgore kept them quite. They began the meeting 

Chara slow lost hope as an hour pasted by. "It killed him. That Sans looking guy killed him. what will I do. I never had to deal with him dead....Oh god what about school who knows how long we been gone. And what will it tell them 'sorry Sir but Asreil is dead and cat make it to school' oh no." She began to cry.  

(Well to summarize it Asriel and error sans are fighting in the antivoid and chara is about to go nuts becasue of it)

Asgore started the meeting saying how some humans blame monsters for the rise in crime and that this is wrong since monsters have caused little to no crime on the surface world. Frisk agreed with him

Chara soon stopped crying and stood up. "My best friend is gone and no one cares, everyone that was in the void with us just walked of. Those Assholes will pay. Everyone will." She went in to the house and took a knife, a big one, she then began feeling the hatred start to build up

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well now that your here with me asriel, let me break it down for you" Error, a manical sans looking character, that went around destroying timelines, now imprisoning asriel for reasons unknown.

"I'm going to break you in a way...ill let you stay here, with my company of course, until you go insane...then ill strike" Error finished, with a care free smile and look, errily like the original sans's look most of the time.

Shadow realised she was back, so she went to Chara and Frisk to see what was going on. When she found them, she tapped Chara on the shoulder. "Hey, what's going on?" She asked, not having a clue what had happened, or what was going on.

Asriel

''Why, why do you do this?!'' He shouted at Error... ''Atleast you didn't keep my friends here..'' he muttered under his breath..

Error's smile seemed to grow wider at asriels question.

"because they c-c-care about you the mo-o-o-st" Error said "And I'm going to use that to my advantage, when I take your soul" Error finished, summoning and firing three gaster blasters at asriel.

no responce weird what ever what e ver

*sans falls down and teleports to the anti-void he is invisable no body sees or hears him

w-what th-e where am I? hello!? anybody there? her looks around and notices asreil talking to some one hey kid ya

know where we are?? kid

*no awnser he trys to put his hand on asreil and he faze's throw him

what the??

He Can Hear You Sans Don't Bother

gaster your dead

I Am Very Dead I Am Not Hear To Get My REVENGE That Will Come later I Am Hear To Warn You

about what?

Him

who me

He Is Not You! He Is An Error In The Timelines...In the Univers's

univers's

Yes Univers's

Here I'll Show You  *snap

*4 sans's apear

(underfell underswap outertale and storyshift)

where am i? i need to continue my patrol!

god! shut the f&ck up your more annoying than my stupid dumbass brother!

ok guys lets avoid insuts

heheheh

heheheh

heheheh

heheheh thats funny

umm who are you

king sans

wowie im stuck with my worstnight mares me the magnifisant sans telling terrible puns

"Now all of you pretend that you care?  Dont lie, you are just neversus that I'll do  what me and 

frisk did to the undetgound a few times" she smacks the hand away

Last edited by a moderator:
Error stopped the attacks suddenly, feeling another presence....someone, or a few someones, here....but not here.

"well it looks like we have guest asriel....sadly, they are uninvited" Error then summoned strings, making them move and stick across the room, for he knew they could catch anyone....even if they were on a different plane of reality.

Asriel

As Error was distracted with trying to catch someone, i shoot fireballs at his legs, then with most of my power, i'd teleport behind him and grab his neck with hands. (Here kicks in ERROR's weakness)

Dan

Dan walking through the streets, he see's a business building. He loves ruining meetings so he breaks the ceiling and lands where Frisk's meeting is. He slash's a couple of business men, then looks at Frisk. ''Oh hi. My i ask how my Best Enemy Chara is doin'?'' 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back