• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

( xD LOL I skipped so much sorry. Anyways i don't want Asriel to die. I'm still literally curious WHY ISN'T ASRIEL GETTING FIRED AT? xD )

Asriel

He'd teleport behind error, He'd grab his tech wire and wrap it around his neck (Spine xD ) And choke him slowly ''Now, now, no need to get the ANGER going!'' He said. ''Also i got this wire from my pocket, i found it on the street and thought i'd bring it home.. So yeah.'' He said determined. He was choking error by grabbing one end by his teeth and the other with his not dust arm.

(Oh and btw, Prepare for the shutdown of RPNATION for a couple of days or a week if something goes wrong.)

Name: Daymond Jewels

Personality: Very sweet but if you hurt him or his friends he has a bit of a temper

Appearance: Seeing as he is in the Royal Guard he wears his armor. He is a bat with black hair and an orange streak in his bang. His eyes are a diamond blue. He is pretty tall too.

(hey sorry I been gone I internet is effing up. I be back tomorrow )

"Yea kill him" chara shouted

Frisk yelled for him to spare him

Error only laughed at the fools, for they thought he needed to breathe....he proceeded to grabing asriel with his magic, holding his hands above his head "awww, now that was aggressive...so how about we point that aggression at somebody else" and with that, dozens of strings from all angles proceeded to attach to asriels soul, binding him to errors control.

Asriel, led by error, then proceeded to summon fire balls and fire them at everyone.

Asriel

Seeming as he is now controlled by ERROR, he can't do anything. (Do as you wish with him but dont kill him. I'd very much like to RP with him)

Zeromick said:
Name: Daymond Jewels

Personality: Very sweet but if you hurt him or his friends he has a bit of a temper

Appearance: Seeing as he is in the Royal Guard he wears his armor. He is a bat with black hair and an orange streak in his bang. His eyes are a diamond blue. He is pretty tall too.
(You do know you can just RP without permission? Hop in after you made your character.)

[QUOTE="Dirty Brother Killer]Asriel
Seeming as he is now controlled by ERROR, he can't do anything. (Do as you wish with him but dont kill him. I'd very much like to RP with him)

[/QUOTE]
(oh, Error has different plans for asriel, after making him kill his friends and loved ones...ps you can still talk as him while errors got control)

(Sounds good.)

Asriel

''Let go off me, YOUR SO BAD, I BET YOU MURDERED YOUR OWN BROTHER!'' He'd shout. He didn't want to kill his loved ones, so he came back with hurting his feelings to weaken Error.

Errors face turned from smug victory, to total shock, to total rage

"ONE MORE REMARK LIKE THAT AGAIN, AND ILL DESTROY YOUR SOUL AND SCATTER THE FRAGMENTS ACROSS THE MULLTI-VERSE" Error finished, making the strings tug harder on asriels SOUL, and making him shoot more fireballs at everyone.

(btw he can actually do that )

Last edited by a moderator:
(I know, ERROR is capable of many things. Just don't make Asriel die.)

Asriel

... Asriel couldn't speak because of the pain he was bareing... He fought back and whenever he shot fireballs, he'd turn them to ERROR. It would hurt him but protect his loved ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I researched ERROR and he has haphephobia (the fear of being touched), So that means something is off here. I touched him when strangling him from behind. But if you want to change the weakness its fine. But if you do change that weakness, you have to have another one.)

[QUOTE="Dirty Brother Killer](I researched ERROR and he has haphephobia (the fear of being touched), So that means something is off here. I touched him when strangling him from behind. But if you want to change the weakness its fine. But if you do change that weakness, you have to have another one.)

[/QUOTE]
(I know of his weakness, and it got him once, but you meta gamed that in, and the string touched him, not asriel himself)

Error seemed to growl, as asriel turned some of the fireballs back at error...not that error wasn't dodgeing them, but that asriel would have the nerve. "KILL YOUR FRIENDS LIKE MY GOOD SLAVE" Error said, pulling the strings to the point of almost breaking the soul, but not quite, and making asriel shoot more.

(Oh ok. Fair enough.)

Asriel

Asriel would scream as his soul was close to shattering. For that he wouldn't shoot STRONG Fireballs. He'd shoot -1hp fireballs, using all his power he has.

Asriel

Still in pain.. ''I-i'm done for. I'd rather die than hurt my own friends.'' He said, and now, he was purposely making them miss by sending them sideways. THEY BARELY MISSED because of how weak he was.

Error decided that if controlling him wasn't enough with this, then he would add more strings, sending another dozen towards asriels soul to strengthen their control.

Asriel

At this rate, there is no point in trying... His soul was almost broken, he is weak, Now he can't even control himself. As Error added more strings, he started to black out slowly. (Still alive.)

Asriel

He'd pass out. BUT, His soul fought back, releasing from the strings. He dropped to the ground.

Error smiled, caught asriel with his magic, and spoke

"well I'm sorry our party has to end everyone, but you guys have to leave now...except for you Asriel"

And with that, Error snapped his fingers, and EVERYONE except ASRIEL was teleported back to their own timelines

*ASRIEL is now stuck in the anti-void*

Asriel 

"Leave me here guys.. as long as I can distract him you'll be safe.. think off a plan though. " he said waking up and just before they teleported.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back