• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

(welp, this is counted as a OLD ROLEPLAY, but i still want to RP on. Let's not stop anytime soon and have alot of fun in this roleplay.)

Chara looked around "What where back, hey Azzy yo- Azzy?" She looked around "NONONO WHERE IS HE" she shouted

Frisk told her to clam down and that he maybe was teleported somewhere else and would soon teleport here 

"I hope your right." she said

(XDD, that pic doe... Lets get ERROR and others back in here. Start quoting every message of each user. Also sorry if i'm acting down, i just lost my guinea pig.. She passed away.)

Error smiled, caught asriel with his magic, and spoke "well I'm sorry our party has to end everyone, but you guys have to leave now...except for you Asriel" And with that, Error snapped his fingers, and EVERYONE except ASRIEL was teleported back to their own timelines *ASRIEL is now stuck in the anti-void*

(Hey, this is a notification to let you know that the RPNATION site is up again.)

(hope it did because if it didn't we could go to the other ppls account and send them a link to the rp explaining what happened

(I mean, it did work for Chrome. . . Because i was out for 1-2 hours and as i got back, you started a conversation... an alert popped up for me. Its just like Facebook's so i got confused then i realised its your profile pic.. XD)

(I just found a hair of my dead guinea pig. Y'know what, i'm just going to go roll around crying my eyes out.)

(well now that Asreil is stuck in the anti-verse, Im going to make Chara go insane   

(dont worry idc about that stuff. one of my best friends on this site is 35 years old 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back