• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

he looks with a glare "and you just believed him the thing that wants to kill us is coming back to fight"

"WE know but insted of pu$*ying out we are trying to think of a way to kill him" she said

"aww, did jya miss me that much" Error said, teleporting in front of them all, now with 10 gaster blasters, and over 30 read bones ready

"well arnt I flattered" Error finished, with a sinister grin.

"no no No NO YET! PISS OF WHERE ARN'T READY TO FIGHT" she yelled at him

Frisk once again just looked at him

"your not ready...well ok" Error finished, turning around and floating off "i guess ill just let you guys prepare and, NOT" Error finished once again, quickly spinning around, and firing his gaster blasters at everyone...except for asriel.

"what the Hell is wrong with you" she jumped out the way of the blaster

Frisk moves to the said still looking at him

Error, still shooting his gaster blasters at everyone but asriel, then proceded to shoot some bones at chara

"well HELLo there, but I didn't think we were ordering wong Chinese food" Error said, smirking.

she kept dodging the stopped "wait what?"

*they feel like they are losing control

Frisk called Error sans name

Error kept shooting more bones, now making them move faster towards chara, glanced at frisk again, with a frown

"wait.your.turn...ill kill you next if ya like" he said to frisk.

Chara is getting hit by some and dodging some

It thinks we dont have control any more...that makes me upset :) :(

Frisk yells out Error's name

Errors bones get even faster somehow, seeming to respond to Errors anger, because he now looked over to frisk, gritting his teeth

"SHUT UP YOU WORM" and with that, 3 blasters appeared around frisk, and fired.

Frisk ducked and this yelled out ... "PAPYRUS"

CHARA's hp is dropping fast but she keeps pushing to doge each attack

Errors angered face drops in surprise, and all the attacks stop as he seems to be sturting

"S-Shut up Y-You Idiot!!!" Error yelled, focucing all the blasters and bones on frisk.

Frisk is running at him calling all there friends name from the underground.

they think we didn't notice when they began to gain control...ha...we always knew

"Frisk stop..Azzy Get up before it kills frisk" chara kicks Asreil

Error, knowing that frisk couldn't reach him in the air, flew up higher, and made bones appear out of the ground, like spikes, in front of frisk

"ILL KILL YOU GLITCH" Error yelled, now very angry.

Frisk stopped before they ran in to the spikes and said that all Error needed is a friend

Error, now seeing that frisk had stopped, made tall bones appear all around frisk, and a blaster in front of them "AND YOU NEED TO DIE" He fired the blaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back