• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Shadow went up to error and lightly tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me error, if you don't mind me asking, how come you never bring up your brother? I don't want to be rude, it's just that i find it slightly odd.." She asks, hoping for an answer

Chara put Asriel in a head lock and moved him away a little bit " sorry but only I get to kill you.........in a game of mairo kart" she saved her self form thag one..she hoped

"So im going to leave before i die..." She said before walking off to Chara and Asriel. "Well that actually worked better then i thought."

*one string cut, Error decided to let the others fall*

"So you guys want to ruin my fun eh...well" And Error summoned Gaster blasters, one pointing at one of the people, except asriel

"fun times over" they fired.

*at this point, error also teleported away from shadow, seeming to scratch at his eyes a bit*

"jeez what did to him he seems upset now" she said struggling to hold Asriel back

Frisk asked why Erorr was going away

*error was still in sight, but had only teleported a couple of feet from shadow...but seemed to be glitching at this point*

"n-no...ah you idiot!" Error said, the blasters stopping, inches before hitting any or their targets

"i have to b-b-be off now, so you guys will be stuck here for a little while" Error said, now seeming to be nothing but blue static

"and don't think the determination can help you...so you will just have to stay here until I come back"

*Error disappeared*

(He knew you where just a dirty hacker)

He is gone..for now "but we dont have food or water" she said

Frisk wondered why he didnt kill them

Error was now travling through the many loopholes of the multi-verse...surley but slowly regaining his form

"when I get back...they'll pay"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back