• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Shadow looked over at Chara. "There has to be something that can stop him, right?" She said, trying to think of an idea. She knew nothing about Error, so she had no clue what could maybe stop him or get him away from Asriel for him to get away.

"why the hell would I know I just met him" she said

frisk looked at him and felt bad

"Have you got any ideas if he has any fears? or anything that could distract him from Asriel?" She wondered, still trying to figure things out.

"no like i said i just met him" she said

frisk wondered what is going in his head

"It's technically impossible if we know nothing about him, but there has to be something obvious about error that can give us an advantage..." She mumbled quietly, her mind all over the place trying to figure things out. Eventually she gave up and sat on the floor. "Tell me if you have any ideas" She said while resting her head on her hands. "I give up..."

"Frisk did but I dojt think they heard them" she said. "But what if bring his brother up makes him mad..it did with our sans" she snickers to herself remembering killing sans

"True, but don't forget, Error isn't the exact same as Sans, here is a better question, who other then Error knows a thing about his brother, or does error know anything about his brother?" She asked Chara

"So let's think about this, what would most likely happen if we went up to error and asked him questions about his brother?" She wondered. As long as it would keep him from controlling Asriel for a limited time, she hoped it would work

Frisk notices the strings and pleads with Error to stop

"Kill us is thost likely answer" she responses

Gumper didn't walk far enough before taking a nap and just now he woke up behind Chara "Huh? hey Kid where are we.... AND WHAT IN ASGORES NAME IS THAT" he points to Error he then sees Frisk "what is happening?"

"What if someone asks error about his brother, someone tries to stop the strings and someone else gets asriel away from being controlled?" She thought aloud. "Just an idea but if it distracted him long enough then not only would we help Asriel, but we might be able to find out why error is doing this in the first place.." She says quietly, but loud enough for chara to hear the plan. "I'm not sure if it will work though..."

Frisk ignores him and kept asking Error to stop

"We dont know what that is " she tells him

She looks at shadow "if you get me killed I find you in the next life" she said

all he says before lighting his backpack is "Xbox" he exploded in the air and a piece of dynamite followed getting one of the strings down he only had enough to get one more before falling "ahh old age..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back