• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

frisk told her that everyone needed to stop

"can we just kill him and move on im board" chra said

she looked back at frisk putting her hands on her shoulder tears threating to fall * your the one resetting.... please stop.... i remember each timeline..... i see every death over and over,.... please stop....

(look, because I'm disoriented, and have to get off in a second, my last post will be a to be continued)

Error considered charas words "oh hahaha, now that was a good one" Error finished, pulling chara, and all of her friends off of the ground, and teleporting them all (including himself) to a relm of endless white. "now welcome to MY homefeild"

"jeez lady what are you a living colour wheel or something?" she asked

Frisk looked around and asked where they were

TBC = To Be Continued.

Please don't take more than 2 days or we will forget that this happend.

Thank you.

flash back :

" HUP! HUP! "

" COME ON NICOLE ONLY 5 MORE YOU CAN DO IT!-"

sirens blared as an army of knights came in destroying the small village then one knight stabbing the fighting blue haired girl . " KATELYN!"

(hey if anyone need some info on error sans ask me i tell what you want to know

((Guess who has finally returned? me! xD ) Shadow stared in shock about all the fighting going on, but for sure she knew she didn't like that "Error" Person. She wanted to help but she probably kill by accident (not that she didn't want to at the moment anyways) which she had done before, and also reminded her of her past quite badly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back