• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

(ok wow not long until complete hell...is there a way in so I can be part of this?)

Shadow was confused, and slightly worried, where was she? What had happened? She went deep into thought about what could have happened, and how this could have been possible.

Asriel wasn't punching ERROR anymore.

He walked back with the DETERMINATION and etc from all 6 souls and the hatred.

''I can get us out of here..'' He said to Frisk. ''But it'll cost a price'' @Godless555

"oh...no ones going nowhere" And somewhere from the Anti-void, Errors energy ropes latched onto one of the DETERMINATION balls, and sent it flying endlessly away.

Then Error appeared, teleported himself, and four gaster blasters "now, who wants to step up first?"

Asriel

''No chara. I'm done for. The least i want to happen is for you to be harmed. MOVE AND LET ME TAKE THIS!'' He turned her soul blue and threw her away and stepped up. ''I won't let you do this ERROR!'' He prepared his Swords.

"well...I guess your up first" and with that, Error didn't use the blasters, but instead shot more strings...aiming for asriels soul (to control him)

"What's going on..." Shadow mumbled, slightly shy and scared. She looked over at Asriel, about to be controlled. "STOP!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. "Why the hell are you doing this?" She asked error, trying to figure out his reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back