• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

(Hmm wonder why ERROR didn't shoot a blaster at asriel. Interesting, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN PLANNING ERROR? DAMN YOU!!)

Asriel

He once again turned CHARA's soul blue and managed to get away from the headlock, sending her flying to Frisk. ''CATCH!'' He shouted to Frisk. ''I won't let Chara sacrafice herself when i'm already done for.''

Last edited by a moderator:
"Asriel, shouldn't we try to think of a way to... i don't know, get us out of here? Like chara said we have no food or water, and we have error trying to kill us, or you." She said, watching Asriel get out of the headlock and send Chara flying to frisk.

Asriel

''I'm almost dead.. And if i manage to defeat ERROR, he may let us out of here. I think its worth trying, i dont know about you.'' He replied, Tossing everyone some glamburgers. ''I keep spare in case of starvation. Also this.'' He'd toss water bottles at everyone.

"You do realise that we are trying to stop you from dying right? Until we can think of a proper plan, i really think you shouldn't jump into something like that, what happens if your soul gets controlled?" She asks

Asriel

''My soul is too weak to be controlled. It'll shatter whenever you try control it. Also i'm already turning to dust... Its the anti-void that is stopping it so pretty much i'm done for when we defeat ERROR. The most i want to do is to help you guys defeat him. Even if it costs me as a sacrafice.'' He replied.

Frisk wondered where he kept all this supplies

"No look you gave up have you soul to bring me back to life, but I wont live in a world with out you Azzy" She said

Asriel

''Not my soul.. Yours now. As soon as we get out of this, you going to have to take it or it'll shatter...'' He replied. He was kind of emotionless like Flowey was.

". . . .but a human cant absorb a monster soul. I was only able to take yours since you put it in me"

Asriel

''You have my soul.. A monster soul. So you can technically count as a monster at the same time as a human. So i'm sure you'll be able to take my soul.'' He replied.

"is there no talking you out of this?" she asked

Frisk aksed where he kept all the gear

Asriel

''I'm not going to change my mind sorry. And Frisk, do you know that Monsters have magic? I made my pockets big from inside small from outside.''

frisk nodded stating that made sense

"j-just don't die easily" she said hugging him

Frisk reminds them that Error went somewhere else...they this he said another Universe

"hey so look you don't have to be killed yet...also when Frisk fought you in the underground you hand infinite attack and defense.. where did all that go?" she asked him

Asriel

''I'll need the six souls and ALL of the monster souls from the underground to do that, Chara.'' He said.

"oh..yea. you still have to wait from him to come back tho" she said "so how you plan to past the time?"

frisk sat down, took a pen out, and drew

Asriel

''I'll just rest and prepare for the battle.'' He said, laying down floating and falling asleep in midair, not falling onto the floor

"showoff" she said sitting down "hey frisk, what was your favorite part of the underground?"

frisk thinks for a second the said sans' responses when ever they load a save File

Asriel

He woke up, he fell to the floor forgetting he was floating. ''Ow.'' He said as he got up from the floor. ''So what are you girls up to?'' He asked.

"talking? why" she

asked

Frisk was holding there soul and looked at Asreil and said they where thing about ways to get out of here

"Frisk you really need to learn to be vague" she said

Gumper says "OK what is going on I need a answer" he then looks around "and what was that thing that tried to kill us"

he sighs "well time to take the easy way out" he sticks a piece of dynamite in his mouth and is about to light it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back