• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Frisk wondered if this guy loved Chara since he only talks about her. Frisk shrugged and said they left before they asked 

Chara went back inside and took a knife from the kitchen "If know one cares then  they all get to die" she said

Dan

''Well, i'll go check on here! Pretend i wasn't here.'' He grapped hooked out of the building, leaving a smoke bomb behind, blinding everyone. He then ran, and from the air out of nowhere, landed infront of Chara. ''How's it goin'?''

She kept mumbling under her breath  "know one cares anymore" she looked at him and attacked

Dan

He dodged. He then Threw a ninja star at Chara's leg, making her Injured, she can't walk. ''Woah, what's up with you?'' He then thought they were playing so he started taunting ''You mad Bro???'' He taunted, DEF went down for Dan.

Chara hated the cocky bastered and she began to feel the hatred build inside her. "Will you just shut up " she stood with help from the wall

Dan

''You're getting really hurt, suggest you stop trying to get up.'' I'd throw another ninja star but this time at her hand she was using to get up.

"But why stop now havent killed on person yet. So I have no LOVE. and thats all I want." she pulled the ninja star out of her hand and tossed aside. "what kind out coward uses a ranged weapon?" she said 

Dan

''Justice, the yellow soul, My brother that died in the underground used Ranged. If you have a problem then take a bullet to the head'' He said, pointing JUSTICE's gun at here head ''You do not insult my brother just because he used RANGED.'' He said, his finger was close to pulling the trigger...

"and yet he still died" she said "you know you want a real fight. give me time to get stronger and then we will have our fight" she said, she was staring straight in to his eyes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Error cursed himself, for he should have kept a bettor hold of asriel. Error teleported away from asriel, already starting to disappear again.

"you idiot, you will just be stuck here when I get back, so don't think its over"

*Error disappears*

Frisk walked in the house since everyone at the meeting was dead.. Lucky Asgore left before Dan...Came in when they saw what was happening they screamed 

Shut Up All Of You!!

jeez, whats up

Asreil Is Alone You Have 15 Minutes He'll Come Back... I Have The Power To Bring You Back Hurry

*gaster snaps his fingers making the sans's visable

ok grumpy and king watch my back blue help me out

kid!! its me sas the real onetake my hand we're gonna get you out of here!!

Chara heard frisk and used that as a distraction they pushed Dan off them and , stuffing a healing item in her mouth so her leg will work, she took off out the house. With the intention to kill anyone on sight 

Dan

He picked himself up and grappled hooked ontop of the house, looking at Chara walking around the streets with a knife. ''Indeed, become stronger! Then we will fight.'' He said, shooting a large bullet into the air, it would explode into hundreds of pieces of bullets flying down towards the ground. I'd then grapple to another house to dodge them.

Asriel

''Damn it.. So even my attacks doesnt hurt him?!'' He replied. He didn't like what was happening at all.  ''Sans, it won't work. You just got yourself stuck in the anti void. The only way to get out is to defeat ERROR. Or he can send us back but thats probably not a option.'' He explained.

Chara decided the first peoson she would kill was theman that beat asreil up a wile ago for ringing his door bell. She headed there but this time she threw a rock at a window causing it to break, then she climbs in to the house "now where are you" she shouted.

"guess whos baaack?" Error sans then appeared, but something was different, for he appeared with his strings attached to a figure in a green jacket "and oh boy, am I going to reward you for that stunt...meet underswap chara" Error then moved his strings, and the chara revealed her face, a knife in her left hand. "hi asriel, error has told me much about you, but now I have to- r-run now" the chara finished, seeming to have a struggling face complexion. "ah, she still wants control, well to bad...CHARA,KILL" and with that, the chara ran at asriel with great speed, her knife in front of her.

Asriel

He'd shoot fireballs at the strings, letting UnderSwap CHARA free of her control, then he summoned swords ''Look, i don't care how much you hurt me, you do NOT DRAG ANYONE ELSE INTO THIS!'' He said, Oh and he was serious right now, he already has had summoned a Hyper Goner, The 2 swords (I'm going to add a little fan attack made up by me or not i dunno) He had the EXTRACTOR next to him. It would be charging up a mega blast.

The Man

''What do you wan- O-oh.. its you again! What did you do to my window?!'' He shouted.

"Oh shut up.."-she threw the knife at him landing it in to his chest-" and die"

your Love has increased 

Frisk soon couldnt keep up with chara. she began asking people and monsters if then seen her give them a description 

Frisk ran to the house and saw the man with a knife in hies chest they knew who did it  and looked around for chara... they made it to a door which lead to a closet they quickly opened the door and just dogged the knife the came out of it. 

Chara walked out of the closet with a knife that she got from the mans kitchen in hand "frisk I could kill you right now" but then you would load you save which I dont want" she said and pushed frisk out the way and ran out toward the school to find this kids the beat Asriel up.

Kids

They spot chara ''Want some of this?! I GOT BIG GU- Oh, guys , guys run, She has a knife!!'' They'd sprint...

(if you want to see how chara looks like in this roleplay I have a pic on my homepage) 

She ran after them " whats wrong scared? you weren't scared when you beat my friend up" she yelled at them 

Frisk got up and ran after chara

(Okay)

Kids

They'd all go to a place where glass shards are everywhere. They all grabbed one each and kept running. DEAD END. They prepared the glass shards to try protect themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back