• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

She looked at what was in there hands and laughed "G-glass what do you plan to do with that scratch me?" she ran at them and began slashing

Frisk made it to the school and heard chara's laughter and ran they way

Kids

2 of them would get slashed. 4 left. The 4 left slashed at chara from behind, stabbing her with glass.

-10 health 

46 health left

"is that all you can do" now that they where close she stabbed on in the heart, another one across the neck, one more in the gut, "only you are left" =)

Frisk shouted something

Kid...

He ran for his life, then he bumbed into Frisk, He'd look worried and frightend. He'd then look behind him and continued running!

Frisk looked at him the tuned to see a bloodily chara 

"Frisk move or else"

Frisk refused to move 

Chara shrugged "Ok then" she cut frisk across the chest not enough to kill frisk just to make sure frisk couldn't go after her. she ran after the boy

-12 health

8 health left

Kid...

He throw everything at Chara. He even throwed his glass shard at her. ''I DONT WANT TO DIE!!!'' He said his eyes were in tears, as he was running for his life.

Dan

He jumped infront of Chara, and slashed at her. -45HP

''Hey, you know, i want you to battle me, not some filthy kids!'' He said. Dan was still mad about earlier.

1 health left 

"if you to fight me wait unt- wait before Error attacked us... y o u  s t a b b e d  A s r e i l" Chara began filling with Pure hatred. She was shacking 

Dan

''Kiddo, i don't care about some goat's life. I dont even care if he is dead by now. I dont care if your mentally unstable. I just want to finish this once and for all :)'' He pointed a gun at her head.

(you can kill her I have an idea)

Frisk came and saw this they held in there scream because of what happened last time. they also wondered Dan kept all this gear on him

Chara did say anything and moved closer to the gun smiling 

(Okay, if you say so. :-P )

Dan

He pulls the trigger, the bullet fills her head. Chara is now succesfully assassinated. 

Frisk was in shock as chara body hit the floor. Frisk opened there phone and began to call the cops then told dan to leave

Dan

''I'm not leaving yet.'' He'd that shoot Chara's dead body 2-3 more times and then grapple hooked out of there. WITH of course a smoke bomb. (Original Dan... :-P)

Frisk wondered it that was nessary. They relized something. The cops will notice that the blood on chara isnt hers. Frisk feared the worst and pick up chara's body to bring it back to the house

Dan watched. He looked through the windows as soon as she arrived at the house. ''Interesting. :-)''

Frisk knew they had to get the blood off but did want to well...you know. they decided to just bury chara in the backyard 

Dan

As soon as Frisk came out onto the backyard, he shot her in the leg. He grabbed Chara's dead body... ''They don't deserve a grave. They deserve to ROT.'' He was tieing a rope to a tree. Then hanged Chara onto it.

Frisk was already low on health  and now only had 2 hp left. the limped inside and grabbed a healing item once they healed the went back outside and asked dan why he hated chara so much

Dan

''I was fine with her. Until she insulted my DEAD BROTHER.'' He said, in anger, he tightend the rope around the Dead body's neck. Chara's neck would be now bleeding.

Dan

''The YELLOW soul. Justice his name was... I heard that he helped you defeat Omega Flowey aswell along with other souls.'' He replied.

Error grabbed underswap chara with magic, and summoned red bones around her "you try anything, and her death will be on your filthy hands"

ok guys this is a great party love these's pow wows so um

*sans covers underswap chara witha gasterblanster shielding her

you probably don't know this but you hurt my friends

your!

gonna!

have a really!

BAD TIME

*all the sans's fire their gaster blasters at error

-miss

Asriel

''Sans, no... She might be from another universe, we do not want it to disrupt the timelines. If she dies it might cause a disaster... And you shooting a ERROR isn't a wise thing to do as he has power over US Chara!'' He said.

Dan

''I'm sure he didn't want you thanking him. Afterall its natural for him to save you, a innocent human. Surely he didn't want you to go through the pain like he did.'' He replied.

Frisk nodded but still was determined to thank the souls. They soon Filled with this determination... Then they felt something else. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back