• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Asriel looked over at Thalia, he'd look cute and then he realizes he was the youngest and shortest in the room...

Frisk looked at Thalia the back at Asriel and asked how they revive chara

(Sorry. I'm with my Bestie so I'm late.)

"We will need a body for chara. Then I can give half of my soul to revive her, as I absorbed it after she

. Died." Asriel explained.

(Its fne ) Frisk was worried that doing this will cause him to turn in to a flower again and stated it

''It won't. I should be able to survive with a half of a soul. Also, i'd do anything for Chara...'' He'd reply he sounded DETERMINED.

Asriel would phone ALYPHS to create Chara a body. Alyphs couple moments later would come over and would've been holding the body. I'd take it, i'd make it absorb half of my soul, then i'd pour CHARA'S dust on top of the body, making the body alive ,Chara is ALIVE!!!!

[P.S Frisk, since you are like CHARA, Then how about you RP as her until someone else takes over??]

(Sure... chara is also not gendered right... can I just say they are a girl)

Chara awoke to see Asriel looking at her. "Asriel I throught we were..." she was shocked

''We were... Until Frisk helped us revive! Here catch a chocolate bar.'' *I'd toss her a chocolate bar* ''Your favourite!'' Asriel smiled like a child that was excited about going on a bouncy castle.

Chara catches it and peels the wraper off "thank you Asriel. And thank you frisk for reuniting us"

Frisk nodded

Asriel would yawn, then he'd collapse onto the floor. He was a little weakend from the taking off the soul... But he would be alright, no injuries or nothing.

[Okay]

He'd lay there, he was sleeping on the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chara finished her chocolate bar and went to say hi to Toriel

Frisk sat down in the living room and put a a game show staring Mettaton

Asriel would wake up. He was weak, but that is all, no severe injuries. But Chara is weak aswell, as of she only has half a soul just like me. I'd jump onto the couch and i'd watch the game show.... Then he realized... He shrinked?! How could this be?!

Frisk looked over at Asriel as notices that he is a little smaller. They ask him about this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back