• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Alyphs would start working on it right away. Couple moments later, she gives the artifical soul and a clone body of ASRIEL DREMMURR. Hmm. Maybe, just maybe, if you add a bit of your DETERMINATION, asriel might come back into that body. Just remember to get FLOWEY in there aswell, as he is the dust of the soul.

Frisk ran back to her home grabed flowey with the pot ran back to Alyphs house and asked how they do this

Alyphs didn't reply, but instead carefully put the soul into the body, then she'd kill flowey, turning him to dust, she'd collect the dust and insert it into the body. Something is Resonating within the body!

''Huh.... I-i'm back?'' Asriel was shocked, he didn't know he was going to be ever back into his form.

FriskOverjoyed ,saved, then huged Asreil tears falling down there face

I'd hug Frisk back ''I never thought that i'll be back!... I can see my mother and father, and we can be best friends!'' He was acting childlish, he was younger than frisk.

(Wait is he really) Frisk thanked Alphys and ran back home and knocked on the door

[no one really knows xD . but he acts like it soi'm assuming.]

I'd follow after frisk home.

[sorry, i really need to sleep or else i'll die. I tried keeping myself up. I'll cya in 2-4 hours ok?Bye and goodmorning.]

[same here. :-)]

Asriel was so excited to see his family, he stood behind Frisk waitng for the door to be answered.

Couple of moments later, Asriel thought that no one will answer, then TORIEL opened the door. ''Frisk, my child where were y- ASRIEL?!'' She screamed with shock

Asriel Hugged Toriel, Then he let go. He grabbed Frisk by the arm and pulled her to the kitchen ''Do you have chocolate?? I really like it... Just like CHARA did...'' Sudden mood changer....

''Cool..'' Asriel would pass her a chocolate bar, while eating one himself. He then remembered how half his soul is CHARA'S. Hmm. Interesting. ''Hey Frisk, do you mind sharing a body with a human aswell? She was my best friend... but she di-... di- DIED. ...'' He asked with pain.

Frisk reminded what happened last time They and Chara shared a body...

Cough cough genocide run cough cough

''What? She did..?'' Asriel said is shock, he was surprised, he never thought that CHARA would go genocide, he knew she had the plan to, but he didn't think she was serious...

Frisk saw Thalia and waved her over and told Asriel they they are willing to give it a try

Users who are viewing this thread

Back