• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

[QUOTE="Roxa Yuno]''Lets go then!'' Flowey grabbed her hand with vines and rushed to our house, He felt joy, he felt just like he was when he was Asriel, He felt so.. Alive! Well thats only because he possibly made a new friend but anyways. They'd arrive at the house, i'd drag her into the guest room, it was a nice, tidy room. ''Here it is!'' He sounded just like a child laughing

[/QUOTE]
Thalia looked up, with a look of wonder in her eyes "Whoa...."

''Oh look! There is Frisk!'' He'd swing into Frisk's arms, She/He would be used to it as of i always do it when i'm tired. ''Enjoy your room, My room is next door if you need anything.'' I'd jump from Frisk's arms into the plant pot. A spark of ASRIEL glows inside of him!

They sit on the bed of the guest room and ask the stranger what where name is. They say this with a smile

Thalia looked around the room sighing. She felt out of place, lost confused and utterly out of place. "I'm Thalia.." she murmured quietly

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd cool down from the excitment of having a new friend, i'd slowly doze off into sleep.

Frisk look at Thalia with a concerned expression ask if something was worng

Flowey would wake up screaming, he had a nightmare about the genocide run and about how CHARA slaughtered him... He started feeling hopeless and weak, since it happend before but Frisk reseted it.

Frisk shrugged it off then heard flowey scream. They shoot up and burst in to there room asking flowey whats worng

''It's nothing... I-it's just the same nightmare over and over again...'' Then he'd mutter under his breath ''I'm weak and hopeless, why did you bring me to the surface again?''

Thalia watched Frisk in confusion "This is weird..." She said to herself queitly, before falling back onto the bed I'll just.. rest my eyes.. a little... She thought before drifting off into a deep sleep

The replied with the same reason as always and said it was to help you try to feel compassion and stay with family and friends

''But its not working... So what is the point? Lets face it, i'm weak and hopeless, i can't even defend myself from a fly.'' He bursted

Frisk, taken by superised, reminded Flowey that he can defend himself with his 'friendliness pellets'

''That only work on fools that are new to this type of fighting. However, everyone is used to it, even Flies, So i can't really do much now.''

Last edited by a moderator:
They didnt know what to say, they felt sorry for flowey and told him that everything will be alright and they will find away to turn them back to there former self

Flowey just popped into the soil and was hidden in there, there would be friendliness pellets surrounding the plant pot, so if you tried to touch, you would be badly hurt.

Frisk sighed then sat on their bed where a pen a paper where. The decided to draw something with it

They would see flowey looking out the corrner of their eye and decides to hold it up to him.

(You decide what the picture is since I cant thing of any thing)

[uhm... Maybe The whole UNDERTALE crew Sans, Pap, Undyne, Toriel, Frisk, ASGORE, And me?]

Flowey quickly popped down back under the soil, the friendliness pelets are gone, its safe to pick the plant pot up.

(Makes sence) Frisk smiled and picked the pot up and asked flowey if they like it

(Do you like they way I have frisk talk or dont classifie what gender they are. If you want I can use quotes or gender frisk)

[No, no, your roleplaying is perfect, nothing needs to be changed.]

''Uhh, kind of.'' Flowey act like he cared even though he didn't.

(Thx)

She set him down of a nightstand and grinded at him knowing that he liked it. But decided not to push it. Then continue drawing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back