• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Flowey swung himself using vines to the kitchen, where we ate Toriels pie. His favourite. Then he gets whacked by Toriel as no one likes him, the only friend of his is FRISK.''Ow, stop that!'' Toriel would pick me up and throw me outside onto the garden, locking me out of the house

[P.S Toriel doesn't know i am ASRIEL and she doesn't really like Flowey as in the beginning of UNDERTALE, he almost killed FRISK]

Flowey would helplessly lay on the garden's grass, the roots seem to be damaged, he can no longer move.

Flowey would shoot Friendliness pellets at the front door, trying to get attention, he was too weak to make the friendliness pellets hit hard enough, he felt helpless and hopeless, he layed in the grass and mud, weak. He couldn't hide because his roots were badly damaged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frisk looked up and saw that flowey was gone. They decided to get up and ask Toriel if they seen him

[Doesn't matter, i sometimes have friends call me aswell]

''A flower? That disgusting evil murderer, i throwed him out of here! People like him aren't allowed in here.'' Toriel replied to FRISK.

Frisk instantly went out side and picked flowey up carefully and when walking inside told Toriel that he said he was sorry and that he is trying to change. Reminding her that she decided to begin to forgive Asgore and should to the same for Flowey. Then went in to their room.

Flowey's roots were badly damaged, he couldnt move, he was weak. All he could do is look around while being helplessy weak.

Frisk didnt know what to do normal when they didnt know what to do they ask flowey, sans, or Toriel. They didnt know if flowey could talk had no idea where sans is and Toriel wont help. They decide to save and then ask flowey what they can to help

''J-just let me rest....'' He'd reply weakly, You could see a quarter of ASRIELS soul in him. He was healing but it would take a while.

[P.S Sans is on the couch with pap watching MTT show.]

Last edited by a moderator:
[i'm gonna go to sleep, every human needs sleep y'know, i might come on in a min if i can't really sleep. But just lettin ya know.]

(Ok ill be on until 2 in the morning Estern standered time at least so good night

A sparkle of ASRIEL would be glowing in my Soul.

2 options Pick one.

1.IGNORE

2.Reach out for it

You succesfully took the soul from Flowey. Hmm.... Maybe give it to Alyphs to create a new body and to install this soul into it?

The idea sparked in frisk head. She ran out the houes to Alyphs'

and knocked. Whe. She answered Frisk explain what had happened and asked her if she could make a artificial soul with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back