• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Frisk asked what happened

Chara walked in to the store and bought a nice big buttercup "this will get him" she said

She walked in when he said that " funny I was going to tell you to do the same" she walked and opened the door and stepped the trip wire -BLAM-

"Y-you ASS HOLE I buy you something and you smash a pie in my face that..really burns in my eyes"

he says "my daughter died in the war with many years ago I was so inraged at the human race every human I could get my hands on... good god how much they screamed... I Hurt them... almost to death then... I made them eat regain there HP so I could do it again.... Asgore never knew... NO ONE ever knew their was many more humans that died in the underground 3 more to be exact I..." he cry's "it wasn't me I swear' I told them... to think for a while I believed that"

Asriel

''I heard you were planning something so i won't let it happen. '' He laughed at her.

UnderSwap Papyrus was leaning on a corner sleeping with a cigar in his mouth

Frisk said that it is alright as long as he is trying to make it better Frisk takes it and puts it on

"ah eff you" she said to Asriel she heard what frisk a the monster where talked about and jumped in "you..You hurt people thats cool if you want I can show you some cool ways you can hurt them and it hardly lowers the Hp of a person at all" she said with a smile

Asriel

He teleports downstairs infront of Chara and slaps her ''Dont think about it. Even if it doesn't lower much HP, It still will hurt them!'' He said, in a bit of anger. He didn't like Chara hurting anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asriel

''Wipe that grin off your face. You shouldn't be smiling after you just tried to convince someone to hurt someone.''

he gets up with a glare "I... think I've over stayed my welcome thank you again Frisk was it?"

Frisk nodded and said that they where sorry about that

"Aren't you a hypocrite" she said " you should have seen you face when Frisk first fell in the underground, Right after they ran in to 'friendless pellets'

they smile you had" she laughed

Asriel

''T-that was when i was.. Emotionless, i didn't know what i was doing! Also that was in the PAST. We're talking about the present right now, how you tried to convince someone to hurt someone!'' He shouted. He wasn't happy with Chara at all. ''ALSO WHAT ABOUT THAT GENOCIDE RUN WHEN YOU MINDLESSLY SLAUGHTERED EVERYONE INCLUDING ME?!'' Asriel backfired at CHARA.

US Papyrus was awaked by the yell "huh? should probably go check that out..." he walked over and knocked

(im going to bring a little thing that i heard on the just to make it more interesting)

"you thought THAT was my idea. No. i didn't take control of Frisk until they fought sans for the last time. everything before that was all them"

she said

Asriel

''You soulless monster, you do realize that you had to power to STOP HER? All you did is sit back and RELAX watching MONSTERS begging for mercy while FRISK mindlessly slaughtered! Also just a quick reminder, you also tried encourage them to go to a new timeline to MINDLESSLY SLAUGHTER MONSTERS ALL OVER AGAN.'' (You can't avoid that though, you did tell her to erase that world and move onto the next one.)

He says "i wanted to ask if every thing was ok but.... I think I already got my answer just wanted to check on a neighbor and I hope I didn't NeighBORE you heh"

(tru but did you know if you do it twice Chara will tell you to do a pacifist run)

"your right and yet they didnt erase it but instead gave their soul do make the world again. You know what the best part is..they did do it again" she said

Frisk couldn't take it anymore and yelled at both of them saying to shut up

(Oh xD i didn't know that.)

Asriel

''Your banned from my Room, don't talk to me again.'' He said to Chara, Aggressively grabbing a pie and shoving it in her face, then teleported to his room. He went onto his phone and listened to music with headphones while sending himself to sleep.

Frisk looked the swapped Papyrus and sighed and told them whats going on

"YOU D#$K" she yelled stoping in to her room and slamming the door

Asriel

He couldn't fall asleep so he went on the a game on the phone and played Head Xploder X (Smosh Application) He inserted CHARA's face on there and started exploding her heads.

US PApyrushuffed "sounds bad..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back