• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Asriel

''Nope. You can do it yourself as punishment.'' He'd grin and walk out. He'd walk up to Shadow. ''Howdy!'' He greeted.

Asriel

''Ah nothing. She is banned from playing violent games. So i threw her xbox out her window.'' He giggled. He felt good after doing that.

''Because you disobeyed me, Chara.'' He replied. ''I thought you knew if you were to see too much violence, you'd go insane.'' He added on. ''Also its 18+ You'll have to grow up first.'' He added more on.

Last edited by a moderator:
after Gumper left the hospital and went to the store and canceled his meeting he walked back to where frisk and shadow were and knocked on the door to the house they were in "Hello? it the guy who fell! I have a thank you Present!"

Frisk opened the door and said hello

"oh I disobeyed you, well i'm sorry my royal prince" she said mockingly " And trust me know one listens to the ratings there was at least 7 kid in the same mach with me" she said

Asriel

''Well, those kids disobeyed aswell. + You have to be smarter and better than them!

(BTW, I AM NOW ALLOWING MAFIATALE, UNDERFELL AND UNDERSWAP TO JOIN RP.)

He says "hello! I didn't know what to get... so I bought one of every category!" he says pulling out a x-box one COD BO3 (Call of duty Black Ops 3) and a headset three controllers food toys and a Umbrella with Frisk labeled on the handle "i don't know the other ones name but... I see that you have more room mates? mind if I come in and meet them? oh and my names Gumper"

(oh someone bring in Error sans)

Frisk sighed and apologized for them arguing

"Smarter than them said the one oh did't even... Dibs on the system and game" she said\

Frisk thanked him and told him that the girl is Chara and the other one is Asriel and welcomed him in

Asriel

''I'll take that, thank you'' He teleported to Gumper and took the XBOX ONE and the game. Then teleported away into my room and hid it.

Asriel

He teleported back to Chara, He was floating in the air, laying down. ''I hate you too <3'' He replied and teleported back to his room. Then he played some mario kart 54 on XBOX ONE. It is 13+ so he was allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
He says "ok...? and Hello! I'm Gumper (he says it Gumpa) I still have more gifts then just the console umm... by the way I think this is to much but I feel it to be necessary... this was my daughters necklace...." he pulls out a diamond heart necklace "she gave it to me for one reason... to help someone... it is worth 1000$ for the diamond a 15 dollars for the gold plating my hp would have dropped to 0 if you didn't offered to help... that's what to doc says... thank you take it please!"

Frisk tells him it that if his daughter gave it he should probably keep it

Chara jumps as an idea pops in her head "I know how to get him back" she said leaving the house "leave the door unlocked frisk thanks" she yelled from across the street and keeps running to the store

he says "no it reminds me to much... oh what happened what I did... take it please I don't... I CAN'T keep it no in my state one incident I die..."

Asriel

Using his little fury ears, he heard that Chara is trying to get him back. He hid under his bed and set up a trip wire on the door, then put a pie infront of the middle. If chara enters she will land face first in pie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back