• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Asriel

''Really? Well i guess me and Alphys have some talking to do, so what brought you down into the underground in first place? You do know that MTT EBOTT was the sucidal mountain because no one ever came back from it?''

Frisk hesitated then said they where raised in a orphanage without knowing their family. That the kids their woud beat them up since they wouldn't fight. So they decided to run away and headed for mt ebbott

(I'M BACK, BACK AGAIN, GUESS WHO'S BACK? Yep, continueing off the cliffhanger.)

Asriel

''Well... Sorry i asked..'' He replied, he felt bad for what happend to Frisk before the UNDERGROUND. He felt also dissappointed in himself for even asking such a harmful question.

Asriel

''Sure? That was a pretty harmful question to ask..'' He replied, Still disappointed in himself.

Asriel

''Lets go home now.'' He replied. He let frisk eat her burger then teleports them home.

Asriel

''It's not a big deal.'' He replied. ''I just took you out for dinner, since dinner at home would be boring.''

Last edited by a moderator:
Gumper was In the forest and with a axe cut a tree down while he hums and went back home in the forest and slept on his front porch

they smile and him and say thanks again.

"yo guys I found so many cool games on this phone" Chara said "Like Mo- Lets skip that one...oh rev- on second thought no..there is Call of duty" she said

Asriel

''Isn't call of duty violent? You shouldn't be playing that, you know that violence drives you insane!'' He'd whack the phone out of her hand. ''Also its 18+ rated.'' He replied. He wasn't mad, or annoyed. He just didn't want Chara to be insane.

"fine whatever how about a board game ?" she said

Frisk nodded. they liked board games

Shadow was walking along the streets, avoiding eye contact with anyone who passed her, as she already knew their reaction would be terrified or they would think she would try to kill them, causing her to sigh and loosing herself in her thoughts, before she realised she didn't know where she was.

Asriel

''Yeah, you girls have fun, i'm going for a walk.'' He said. He head out of the house and walked along the streets, making nice greeting smiles at everyone who passed by. He saw a girl who was avoiding contact with everyone. He was curious but shrugged it off and went off walking again. ''Ahh.. Fresh air..''

She looked up, not worried about her eyes, but more worried about where she was.. "Damn it... where am i?" She mumbled under her breath. "Nice going Shadow, you got yourself lost again.." she sighed before walking again, trying to find something that might help her recognise where she was.

Frisk asked Chara if they wanted to play D&D.

"no now that Azzy is gone im going to play Call of duty" she said and goes in to her room and locks the door

Frisk was worried so they tried to open the door but it was locked they go go get Asriel

Shadow thought about asking someone to help, but she didn't want to creep anybody out, so instead started walking around randomly, trying to find out where she is, not knowing where she was going at all, while receiving scared looks from some people she passed.

frisk Reaches him and tells him what chara is doing

Shadow gives up and tries to look for someone to help, but someone who possibly wouldn't be scared, so she tried to find someone who probably wouldn't be scared of her and that would actually be able to help her. She looked over at two people having a conversation, well, one of them telling the other something, but she wondered whether she should go up to them or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back