• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

they nod and let go at the same time Chara and other kids walk out

"Where were you guys. Schools over" she asked

''WHAT?!'' He exclaimed. He couldn't believe that Frisk and Him were fighting 6 HOURS STRAIGHT!

Chara asked "so..what happened"

Frisk looked at Asriel

Last edited by a moderator:
Asriel

''I dont know.. I just started thinking about kids attempting to beat me up and... yeah i started glowing black and couldn't control myself...'' He explained.

"Could it be that you only have Half a soul?" She asked

Frisk was Worried for them

''I guess that i half a soul, i guess my soul is weaker, making it easy to take over. But i'm sure i'll be fine. No need to worry Frisk.'' He said, Confidently.

Frisk but on a smile and nodded

Chara sighed "I hope your right Azzy" Chara said

Asriel

''Let's go home, shall we?'' He winked at Frisk and took them both by the hand and teleported home.

"Lucky for you to we had no homework" she said

Frisk was happy about that and saved

Asriel

''I'm tired. And today was Friday because we assigned Yesterday. So first day of school and last day of school.'' He explained as he jumped into the bed.

Frisk also went to bed. And chara watched tv

(To skip to morning we need Chara to go to sleep. If not Frisk and Asriel will have nothing to do but lay and sleep unless they wake up)

''Huh?'' Asriel opened his eyes lazily. He'd rub them and ask Frisk ''What?'' (Its not school by the way, it was friday xD )

(I know) they told him they are going to play a prank on chara and needed his help

Asriel

''That sounds like fun!'' He got up yawning. ''So what are we doing for the prank?'' He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back