• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Asriel

He'd grab Frisk's hand and followed her wherever, he was silent. He was nervous, knowing that kids want to beat him up, fills him with a bit of HATRED. Uhh not good. Half of his right eye is glowing black. ''WOAH!'' He shout , he noticed his eye was glowing black.

Frisk asked hewas alright then saw his face...

Chara left a few steps ago since her classes whereon the other side of the school

Asriel

The black spread to half of my body ''HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP???'' He'd start panicing.

ASRIEL IS FILLED WITH HATRED.

HERE IS IMAGE OF HIM NOW

ba665b5c17dc50510999f265b4448d7e.jpg

Hatred Asriel

Fully filled with hatred, He'd summon 2 swords Asriel shouts ''I CANT CONTROL MYSELF RUN!'' He'd run at random children, slashing at them, luckily they dodged and ran, then he charged at FRISK. He got close, he tried to stop ''RUN!''

Last edited by a moderator:
Frisk moved out they way. but stayed, they beaten him like this before they can do it again. They save

(this is funny since Chara has no idea whats happening)

( xD )

Asriel

''Sorry, i can't control myself!'' He rushed at Frisk and tricked her into dodging into the right, slashing at her. GAME OVER. True Reset=Broken

Reset from last checkpoint=YES.

Jordan felt something strange...

"it seems someone has just reset...which is weird because of the open world" Jordan thought, feeling the fizz in his skin, and censing the energy of the person

"whoever it was, they'll be sorry" Jordan said, breaking into a sprint towards the power surge.

Asriel charged at frisk, Slashing her countless of times , MISS MISS MISS MISS, YOU DAMN GOOD DODGER FRISK!

(I'm doing this HATRED to get the SHIP going as you need to hug him for the HATRED to get out)

(Sure but not right away) frisk called out his name and tried to look in his soul..nothing happened

(I know, i know, i just need to get this Ship going slow and smooth. Don't worry this ship is only hugs and kisses on cheek. No more than that.)

Asriel

Asriel would charge at her again, SLASHING at her. Hit: -15HP = 5HP LEFT.

Frisk runs ats at him dodging his attacks and wraps there hands around him

Asriel

HIS SOUL... A quarter of his soul isn't black!! 3 quarters to go ''How are you doing that?''

Frisk ignores him and keeps hugging

Asriel

He picked up his sword, Readys it to stab it into Frisk... ASRIEL IS FIGHTING BACK! He drops the sword and hugs back, HATRED IS GONE! He is free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back