• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

"Alright Asriel go in to the boys section and grab something while I goes in to the girls section to get something" chara said

Frisk already had a uniform in their hand

Asriel

He'd pay for his, then he teleported behind the two and grabbed both by the hand as soon as they bought their uniforms, then teleports back home.

(Cool)

Asriel

He'd run into his room and fell asleep, waiting for the new day to come. Man, he really was desperate to learn.

(Skip to moring. i can't be bothered to wait.)

Asriel woke up early. He got dressed and ran to Chara's and Frisk's room to wake them up. ''Wake up!!!'' He'd shout in excitement.

Frksk jump out of bed and equiped the outfit. Then went to the door

Chara goaned and got up and went to the bathroom to change. . . She exits the bathroom and goes to thekitchen to take a chocolate bar then waits by the frount door with frisk

Last edited by a moderator:
Asriel

''Yeah.'' He replies.

(And STOP. We need a break. I'll announce when we RP again. And btw, we need to prepare for school in rp anyways.)

(... I don't know what time and date it is... What year is it? What month is it? I think i need to announce it now before i go insane. Break over, Enjoy RPing again!)

Asriel

He'd walk off earlier than Chara and Frisk. He'd arrive early at school. On the way, kids from school do devilish looks at him, he doesn't feel good about this. Then someone grabs him and People beat him up. Asriel using his magic to push them all away and i'd send them flying off into the school. He'd be bleeding from his nose but he is ok.

( xD Yeah sure, Frisk just experienced ASRIEL pushing away kids that beat him up with magic force.)

(Hell they fought him befor and won. also im goingto rewrite my last post since I didnt see that you left earlier

When chara and frisk made it to the school chara almost instaly saw the blood on his nose. She ran up to him "what happened" she asked

Frisk asked if he was alright

Asriel

''I'm fine, i'm fine. Just kids tried beat me up, they got what they deserved anyways. No, Frisk, i didn't hurt them so dont worry about that.'' He'd reply calmly.

"Their lucky I dont know them" she said. "Stay close to us"

Frisk held their hand out to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back