• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Frisk tells them that they are going to give her chocolate chip cookies...but instead of chocolate chips it will be raisins

Asriel

''Oh, sounds like fun! She absolutely hates raisins!'' He replied in excitment.

Frisk said they already bought the cookies and told you to wake her up

Asriel

''Ok!'' He ran to CHARA and woke her up ''Chara, me and Frisk baked you your fav cookies!''

Asriel

He'd grab Chara by the hand and teleported to FRISK ''She is here! Give her the delicious treat.'' He'd giggle.

Frisk handed her a cookie

"Ah great chocolate chip cookie" she took a bite "wait this is chocolate...it raises" she spit it in to the garbage and thew the cookie in there to. "What the hell?"

Asriel

He'd be dieing of laugher on the ground ''GET PRANKED ON!'' He'd do a Sans line put said Pranked instead of Dunked.

Frisk laughed as well

"Oh I get it..well I get both you back dont worry" she said

Asriel

''Yeah, yeah right.'' He'd slowly stop laughing. His eyes were tearing from the laughter. ''So Frisk what do you have planned today?'' He'd ask.

They said nothing

Chara began makeing her self chocolate chip waffles

Asriel

''Then would you like to go with me for Dinner?'' He'd ask.. Hiding a blush. (Its goin' smooth)

Asriel

''Lets go then.'' He'd grab Frisk's hand and teleports to GRILLBY's ''Sorry i couldn't think of any place other to go.''

Asriel

''Cool. So what do you want to eat? I'm paying for it. '' He'd smile at Frisk, asking politely.

Asriell

''Cool me too. Hey Grillby, 2 burgers here.'' They'd get burgers. ''Thanks. Here'' He'd pay Grillby. ''So how did you and Chara meet?'' He'd ask.

Frisk knew they need to be as vague as possible as the said the meet when frisk fell in to the underground. And they their determination brought chara back from the dead and in to their head

''Oh ok. '' He'd reply. ''I met Chara when she fell down, YEARS before you came along.'' He explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back