• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Surface

Frisk looked over his shoulder and saw someone looking at them. Frisk asked if they can help the person

Shadow noticed that the person she had wondered about asking for help had asked them a question. "Oh, yes, i was wondering where this place is? I kind of got lost... again" She asked the person, feeling a bit stupid for getting lost so easily, while mumbling the last word

"Thanks!" She said smiling.. Then she realised, she had no idea where Copper Rd was from her home. "Crap.. how far is that from my home?" She wondered, then she remembered she couldn't even remember the road she actually lived on. "Thank you so much!"

Frisk told them its fine then went back to telling asreil that Chara was about to go nuts if the dont get the game away from her

Gumper wakes up and looks at his watch "IM LATE" he screams and runs to the town/village (idk if that's right correct me if I'm wrong) and trips on a rock and falls on a bigger rock hurting his back and he starts yelling old man words (I had to do that :D ) he then says "OWWWWWW MY BACK! I-I need to get to the meeting"

frisk hears and tells Asreil to deal with her and that they are going to see what that is. they ran toward the noise, when they see the Monster they ask him if he is ok

Shadow sees someone trip over two rocks and hear him scream. "Ouch... that must of hurt" she mumbled and goes up to him. "Hey, are you alright?" She looks at him with a smile, forgetting about her eyes, while wondering what caused him to sprint like that.

he says "no... I think I broke something and I don't think it was good but I need to get to my meeting I'm a hour late but I don't think ill even be able to get up thank you two for worrying but its not needed" he trys to get up but a huge cracking sound was hear "OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW YEP WAS NOT GOOD" his HP went down *HP: 2/10* he mutters "y-yep not good"

"Sure you don't need us to worry, if so then what was the cracking sound? Forget about the meeting you need to go to a hospital and get sorted out" She said, crouching down so she was level with him. "Obviously your not fine"

Frisk looked at them and asked if they wanted a ride to the hospital

he then growls "i don't need no darn hospital only stupid people/monsters trust them and the crack was my back... I think something snaped m-maybe the hospital wasn't a bad idea"

he try's to get up but can only move a little "ok cant move... but I can do this-" he lights something in his backpack "MOVE BACK HEHEHEHEEH" his backpack exploded and he flew all the way to the hospital with no HP Taken but his Armor broke

Frisk looked up in awe then looked at the Girl and asked if they needed a pace to stay since they seemed lost even after they where told where they where

She stands there in shock, witnessing what happened. "Well... i guess so, but i wouldn't want to be any trouble.." She said. "Oh, and call me Shadow" She smiled

Asriel

He teleports inside Charas room and throws the xbox or whatever your using out the window ''No!'' He said to her. (COMEDY xD )

"A come on I was this close from a 45 kill streak" she said. "and you paying for the X-box...and my window" she said

at the same time frisk walked in and held the door for shadow

"Thank you frisk." Shadow smiled and went in, then realised there where other people in the room, and on instinct lowered her head slightly, to cover her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back